Mailing, posting, blogging, facebooking or "fill in the blank".... Mailings. It's all the same.

I don't know who Chris Grant is and don't follow along on Micheal.

I stopped listening to WBEN a while ago. I didn't like when Sandy or Tom would basically hang up on people who had different opinions than they did. Honestly I just got tired of hearing the same thing over and over without any results.

I'm not promoting it, I'm questioning it.

I do not want Erie County to be a sanctuary county because I believe that would increase the budget of the group who runs our social services department.

I do not want NYS to be a sanctuary anything because we currently spend enough on social programs that our taxes are high causing net tax payers to flee. I don't want to hear "BUT THE MONEY COMES FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" because I believe the state/county covers the salaries of the people who dole out and administrator the programs at the county/state level. Correct?

I do not want not want more refugees in the area because we have more than enough people looking for work that we don't need to import more people to compete against them. Personally I don't care about the jobs of the people who run these programs because they take in no consideration of people already here looking for jobs. Unskilled or not.