Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Lorigo, Grant Sued for Defamation BIG DOG STRATEGIES - MORTON MAILER CO.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    From Breezy's posts. You could have saved me a few minutes if you read what was posted.

http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/...hy-lies-lorigo

Go look at the scan of the mailer on dailypublic.com

Michelle Schoenerman wants to put a "free heroin injection site in your community and she wants you opinion about where to place it.

None of this would have been an issue if the wording was "free Methodone injection site".

Did the robo calls say shoot-up or injection?

Has anyone pointed out to Geoff the mailer states "free heroin injection site" not "free heroin shoot-up sites"
    The robocall, which I've heard and have a recording of, says, "heroin shoot-up sites". Hope that helps.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    WNY, if you really wanted to be fair, you could spend this time seeing what actually was said at the East Aurora candidate's forum. Nothing was said at all about shoot up or injection sites. You just can't admit that Lorigo is pathetic and wrong.
    I don't think Joe is wrong as politics go because we have seen items that have been mailed in the past by other political candidates. They all do it. Some just stretch the truth farther than others.

I wonder if Joe and Ralph saw the mailer before it was sent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    The robocall, which I've heard and have a recording of, says, "heroin shoot-up sites". Hope that helps.
    Does anyone have a recording of the phone call? There must be proof because you can't sue without proof.

Personally, I always wondered why you never went after the father and his racket, or 'clubhouse' as you always call the Dems.

His graft even extends to the court system.

I don't think Joe is wrong as politics go because we have seen items that have been mailed in the past by other political candidates. They all do it. Some just stretch the truth farther than others.
    So, anything goes now? Even if it's completely made up? Hmmmmm. You're just trolling with that one for more clicks, WNYresident, just admit it. You know she never said it.

I wonder if Joe and Ralph saw the mailer before it was sent.
    The son probably wrote it.

There must be proof because you can't sue without proof.
    Really ????????????

Now I know you are trolling!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Personally, I always wondered why you never went after the father and his racket, or 'clubhouse' as you always call the Dems.

His graft even extends to the court system.

So, anything goes now? Even if it's completely made up? Hmmmmm. You're just trolling with that one for more clicks, WNYresident, just admit it. You know she never said it.

The son probably wrote it.
    Because in the end I don't know if there is a father and son racket. I don't know what graft is going on other that what people who don't like Ralph tell me.

I'm not saying anything goes but I see stuff come out of the dem "group". Whether it's directly from the social club itself or from members that is highly questionable.

Does the candidate support methadone clinics for drug addicts? Yes or no?

If the answer is yes then those mailers have some truth behind them. If she doesn't support methadone clinics then the mailers are a lie.

That mailer is wrong otherwise because from I read any clinic wouldn't use heroin as the "medicine". They would use a different drug.

Frankly I'm tired of the regular players we see in politics in Erie County.

I"ll email Debbie tomorrow and ask her if Ralph/Joe reviewed that mailer before it was mailed. If there is no response then you know they did and approved of it. Personally I wouldn't do any business with a lawyer/developer that would send something out like that if it's untrue.

Has Joe done anything that hurt the tax payer while in office? Has anything positive come out of him while legislator? If so why would anyone run against him anyways?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Really ????????????

Now I know you are trolling!
    I haven't heard the recording.

Alan? Do you have the call recorded so we can put it up on youtube?

From Facebook -
    A Facebooker named Ed Bates, allegedly a retired teacher who knows Erie County Legislature candidate Michelle Schoeneman, posted this on her Facebook page. She deleted it moments later - but not before someone snapped it.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    From Facebook -
    A Facebooker named Ed Bates, allegedly a retired teacher who knows Erie County Legislature candidate Michelle Schoeneman, posted this on her Facebook page. She deleted it moments later - but not before someone snapped it.

I hear she also dislikes cats.

If this was true, then why didn't Mr. Bates call the cops regarding the DUI? Is there even one person around to corroborate this?

Does anyone have a recording of the phone call? There must be proof because you can't sue without proof.
    I have a recording of it. http://buffalopundit.com/wp-content/...Schoeneman.m4a

Has Joe done anything that hurt the tax payer while in office? Has anything positive come out of him while legislator? If so why would anyone run against him anyways?
    I'd say the son is pretty much the reincarnation of the young megalomaniac Steve Pigeon, and they came from the same town, West Seneca, and Mr. Pigeon also started out in the county legislature.

Check this links because this sticks out to me as something the son did that hurt someone: They were even VICIOUS to one of their own employees: http://buffalopundit.com/2014/12/16/...-leaked-email/ - http://buffalonews.com/2014/12/08/le...aff-passwords/ - http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/.../public-record

I haven't heard the recording.
    It also should be noted that ALL 3 of the men whose homes were raided by the FBI last year in the Pigeon case offered Joe Lorigo separate campaign contributions, and Lorigo gladly accepted.

YES, the ONLY political candidate in WNY to receive campaign cash from ALL 3!

So, Steve Casey, Chris Grant and Steve Pigeon actually paid for this garbage.

Maybe WNYresident can ask "Debbie" about that, too.

I'd say the son is pretty much the reincarnation of the young megalomaniac Steve Pigeon, and they came from the same town, West Seneca, and Mr. Pigeon also started out in the county legislature.

Check this links because this sticks out to me as something the son did that hurt someone: They were even VICIOUS to one of their own employees: http://buffalopundit.com/2014/12/16/...-leaked-email/ - http://buffalonews.com/2014/12/08/le...aff-passwords/ - http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/.../public-record
    Fixed the link. http://buffalopundit.com/2014/12/16/...-leaked-email/

I hear she also dislikes cats.

If this was true, then why didn't Mr. Bates call the cops regarding the DUI? Is there even one person around to corroborate this?
    These are allegedly 2 of her texts

Georgia L Schlager

Thanks, Alan! Damn, thought they worked last week!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information