Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Lorigo, Grant Sued for Defamation BIG DOG STRATEGIES - MORTON MAILER CO.

Breezy, google yourself. The Democratic Party public relations operation locally known as Ch. 2 news reported it as did others. The retard Poloncarz pressured Amherst, challenged the town and he was proven for the retard he is. Loughran did nothing to help the neighbors and turned them away saying it wasn’t a county issue while the retard Poloncarz kept up pressure on the town. If you can’t find the proof that’s not my fault. It’s public record what happened.

Gee, grump, everyone I know thinks Ch. 2 is a Republican public relations source. Funny!

Sure this matter was reported, but you blame the wrong people, do you blame Sheriff Howard when one of his holding center deputies beats the heck out of an inmate ????

It says a lot that you have toned down your argument somewhat, although still using vile language inferring people with mental retardation can be used as an epitaph toward your political foe.

No surprise there.

Let's recall what grump stated: "So what is so unbelievable? That Democrats support the distribution of drugs to drug addicts?" ... . "Poloncarz and CHS in their efforts to bring drug peddling to a neighborhood" ... " The retard Poloncarz tried to force a drug handout Center into a residential neighborhood in Amherst and he failed."

FAKE NEWS, readers, with a lot of political editorialization added.

grump, can you try to be a big boy now and prove your point with quotes stating Mr. Poloncarz wanted to "bring drug peddling" to you neighborhood ???? Can you be a big boy now and provide links listing Mr. Poloncarz's statements on this???

When an employee who worked in the office of your GOP pal Stefan Mychajliw was accused of setting up Mr. Poloncarz by unlocking a locked store room and wheeling a tote full of client records, complete with social security numbers and other personal information, and brought said tote to a loading dock and left it there, only to call Ch. 2 and other media saying Mr. Poloncarz put it there, you probably bought that one, too!

There are somewhere in the neighborhood of 10,000 workers in the County, and you blame Mr. Poloncarz for the actions of a few in this case, when he hadn't been involved?

What about Sheriff Howard and the holding center and correctional facility beat downs? Do you blame Sheriff Howard for something he would not condone and had no part in ???

And a campaign donor to Guy Marlette attacks his Democratic opponent with unprovable charges, and you actually think this GOP hack is credible ???

You say "prove" or "well documented" yet you offer no proof whatsoever.

Bad try, grump, bad try!

Readers, check this story out just published on The Daily Public Online -

More on the creepy Lorigo campaign tactics.

Langworthy Lies for Lorigo by Geoff Kelly / Nov. 5, 2017 http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/...hy-lies-lorigo

Not content to disseminate a lie via robo-call and TV ad, and undeterred by the threat of a defamation lawsuit, the campaign to re-elect District 10 Erie County Legislator Joe Lorigo has sent out a mailer smearing his opponent, Democrat Michelle Schoeneman. Once again, the Lorigo campaign is pretending that Schoeneman, if elected, want to place “free heroin shoot-up sites” in the district’s towns and*villages.

The mailer is, in one*particular, a worse lie than the absurdly over-thte-top TV commercial or the misleading robo-call. The mailer is designed to appear as if it originates with Schoeneman’s*campaign:

Breezy, the retard Poloncarz was quoted on The Democratic Party public relations operation known locally as Ch 2 News. If you’re too lazy or stupid to find it that’s not my problem. As for Ch 2 being a Republican outlet I would only point out that Stefan Mychajilw was fired and Lynn Dixon was driven out while it is always been loaded with former Democratic staffers like Gallivan, Brown and the nose breaker, er news breaker Farina.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Breezy, the retard Poloncarz was quoted on The Democratic Party public relations operation known locally as Ch 2 News. If you’re too lazy or stupid to find it that’s not my problem. As for Ch 2 being a Republican outlet I would only point out that Stefan Mychajilw was fired and Lynn Dixon was driven out while it is always been loaded with former Democratic staffers like Gallivan, Brown and the nose breaker, er news breaker Farina.
    grump, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree!

I'm glad you said what you said about Ch. 2 News. A lot of Dems I know thought the opposite.

So, if anything, maybe that shows that Ch. 2 News is pretty fair if both sides think they favor the other.

Voice of reason:

Everyone, Breezy is creating an environment using his same method of "scare tactics." His position is simple, by putting out such cruel misinformation against Ted Morton he thinks this will provoke those undecided to vote Democrat. Ask yourself why. If Ted lost, the control is placed into the hands of the controlling party-no longer the Republicans. It will be in the hands of the Democrats. Simple truth, do you want that? In light of what we have seen throughout the past year, Democrats in control is the worst thing. We need checks and balances.

Ted Morton is a wonderful public servant. His constituents are important and he shows his dedication every day as he works for you.

Vote for Ted Morton.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Voice of reason:

Everyone, Breezy is creating an environment using his same method of "scare tactics." His position is simple, by putting out such cruel misinformation against Ted Morton he thinks this will provoke those undecided to vote Democrat. Ask yourself why. If Ted lost, the control is placed into the hands of the controlling party-no longer the Republicans. It will be in the hands of the Democrats. Simple truth, do you want that? In light of what we have seen throughout the past year, Democrats in control is the worst thing. We need checks and balances.

Ted Morton is a wonderful public servant. His constituents are important and he shows his dedication every day as he works for you.

Vote for Ted Morton.
    Actually, it's Ted Morton who is cruel, especially with his clearly Fascist mailers using "scare tactics" (and that's being mild) about Black people to win an election. Such a campaign tactic is morally sick, shortstuff, truly morally sick in my view.

shortstuff, are you trying to win votes for Mr. Morton in West Seneca ??? Funny, since West Seneca folks may not know of Mr. Morton's accomplishments as legislator, let's show them what the Buffalo News thought of him in the recent endorsement of Mr. Morton's opponent:

Buffalo News editorialized about Mr. Morton: http://buffalonews.com/2017/10/26/ed...ver-incumbent/

"Republican incumbent Ted Morton is an uninspired legislator whose accomplishments are few."

OUCH!

Oh, and does anyone really care what party is in control of the Erie County Legislature ????

PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm comparing democrats to republicans. Both groups now seem to do the same thing. It's disappointing to see the mailers that the reps sent out because now they are stooping to the level of the democrats. The issue is you don't need to do that because there is SO MUCH TRUTH to use for a campaign against the democrats.

That mailer in my opinion is not defaming the other person. That mailer if false is just a lie sent out by her opponent. I don't dislike Ralph and crew but on the other hand I don't like them either. My opinion is Ralph uses the conservative party to help his development business and clients. Using the group to endorse people on local town boards hoping they get elected so when a zoning change or something is required he can get it passed.

Am I reading that situation wrong?

Well said !
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Is the candidate advocating or supporting locations for people addicted to heroin to take their drugs?

I'm asking.
    The topic of this thread is the libel lawsuit she filed, accusing several people and entities of lying that this was her position. I mean, it really couldn't be clearer.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I looked it up. I see what you mean now.

Defamation is an area of law that provides a civil remedy when someone's words end up causing harm to your reputation or your livelihood. Libel is a written or published defamatory statement, while slander is defamation that is spoken by the defendant.

For the most part candidates do this every election year. Many election mailers are purposely written to harm the reputation of the competition. When you read some of the items they stretch the truth to the point of being misleading. Basically lying.

Both the call and the TV commercial claim that Schoeneman, if elected, will advocate for “free heroin shoot-up” sites in East Aurora and West Seneca. The suit names Lorigo and Chris Grant, a Republican political operative whose consulting firm, Big Dog Stratgies, has done work for Lorigo’s re-election campaign committee.

Does the candidate support drug clinics where people can take "medicine" to deal with their addiction? If the person who is addicted to a "drug" can not afford treatment will "medicine" be given to them for free? Maybe the company is being "creative" on how they are framing the situation.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't use "heroin" as the "medicine".

I have no idea how accurate this is:

Certain medications are commonly used in heroin addiction treatment. These include:

Clonidine: This medication is a generic drug used to treat high blood pressure, but it has also been shown effective in treating opiate withdrawal symptoms, acting as a sedative and reducing many of the initial withdrawal symptoms mentioned above.

Methadone: This drug is an opioid medication used to treat moderate to severe pain. It has also been used for decades in heroin addiction treatment. Generally, a person is switched off heroin onto methadone, and over time, the dosage is slowly lowered until the person is drug-free. Methadone lessens withdrawal symptoms and decreases cravings for heroin.

Buprenorphine: This drug is a partial opioid agonist (heroin is a full agonist), meaning it blocks receptors in the brain that would normally be triggered by the use of heroin. At the same time, it may reduce or even eradicate withdrawal symptoms and cravings, as the brain receptors responsible for the high achieved with heroin are led to believe that an encounter with that opiate has taken place. Buprenorphine has gained popularity as an alternative, potentially with less abuse potential, to methadone in opiate addiction treatment.

Naltrexone: This drug also blocks the ability of an opiate to affect receptors in the brain. It can be beneficial in preventing relapse, though it has little effect on withdrawal symptoms and therefore should not be used during the withdrawal process, but rather as a safeguard against further use of heroin, as it blocks any effect heroin might have. This medication comes in pill form or in an injectable format.

https://www.recoveryfirst.org/heroin...ications-used/

“free heroin shoot-up”
    So "free" isn't a lie. NYS probably has some program to cover the cost.

So "shoot-up" isn't a lie if the "medicine" is Naltrexone or Methadone

So the lie could be that "heroin" itself isn't actually used.

If they worded the mailer "free Naltrexone shoot-up" Or "free Methadone shoot-up" would have been fine to. Correct?

How is Methadone Taken? Methadone is usually available as a liquid - linctus or methadone mixture - which should be swallowed. Tablets and injectable ampoules are sometimes prescribed, and like many other medicines some of these prescribed drugs are diverted and become available illegally.

So the lie could be that "heroin" itself isn't actually used
    I guess they could also shove it up their butts, too, of course it may get mixed up with all the crap you are spewing here!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I guess they could also shove it up their butts, too, of course it may get mixed up with all the crap you are spewing here!

From what I read the "medications" for this type of drug addiction is not administered that way.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    From Breezy's posts. You could have saved me a few minutes if you read what was posted.

by Geoff Kelly / Nov. 5, 2017 11am EST
    Not content to disseminate a lie via robo-call and TV ad, and undeterred by the threat of a defamation lawsuit, the campaign to re-elect District 10 Erie County Legislator Joe Lorigo has sent out a mailer smearing his opponent, Democrat Michelle Schoeneman. Once again, the Lorigo campaign is pretending that Schoeneman, if elected, want to place “free heroin shoot-up sites” in the district’s towns and villages.

The mailer is, in one particular, a worse lie than the absurdly over-thte-top TV commercial or the misleading robo-call. The mailer is designed to appear as if it originates with Schoeneman’s campaign:
    http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/...hy-lies-lorigo

Go look at the scan of the mailer on dailypublic.com

Michelle Schoenerman wants to put a "free heroin injection site in your community and she wants you opinion about where to place it.

None of this would have been an issue if the wording was "free Methodone injection site".

Did the robo calls say shoot-up or injection?

Has anyone pointed out to Geoff the mailer states "free heroin injection site" not "free heroin shoot-up sites"

WNY, if you really wanted to be fair, you could spend this time seeing what actually was said at the East Aurora candidate's forum. Nothing was said at all about shoot up or injection sites. You just can't admit that Lorigo is pathetic and wrong.

From what I read the "medications" for this type of drug addiction is not administered that way.
    LOL, good humor I have to say.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information