Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Lorigo, Grant Sued for Defamation BIG DOG STRATEGIES - MORTON MAILER CO.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Mailing, posting, blogging, facebooking or "fill in the blank".... Mailings. It's all the same.

I don't know who Chris Grant is and don't follow along on Micheal.

I stopped listening to WBEN a while ago. I didn't like when Sandy or Tom would basically hang up on people who had different opinions than they did. Honestly I just got tired of hearing the same thing over and over without any results.

I'm not promoting it, I'm questioning it.

I do not want Erie County to be a sanctuary county because I believe that would increase the budget of the group who runs our social services department.

I do not want NYS to be a sanctuary anything because we currently spend enough on social programs that our taxes are high causing net tax payers to flee. I don't want to hear "BUT THE MONEY COMES FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" because I believe the state/county covers the salaries of the people who dole out and administrator the programs at the county/state level. Correct?

I do not want not want more refugees in the area because we have more than enough people looking for work that we don't need to import more people to compete against them. Personally I don't care about the jobs of the people who run these programs because they take in no consideration of people already here looking for jobs. Unskilled or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Interesting, the "well documented" refers to a Guy Marlette Republican pal (the man also donated to Marlette's campaign in the past) hooking up with Erie GOP - - - and naturally you buy it!

In other words: GOP setup with GOP troll spreading lies, which is certainly cool with grump!

No surprise there.

When you actually look into it, grump, you will see it never reached the level of the county executive or county legislature, and the site was moved.

You are lying here, grump.

Even your Republican candidate for Amherst Town supervisor accepts the need for treatment, no needle injections not shoot-up sites, of course!

(Marjorie) Jaeger said she is a volunteer firefighter who understands the need for a medication-assisted treatment facility in the town.

"It's a disaster, simply put, the opioid crisis. At the same time, I'm an elected official. I look out for the residents," Jaeger said. "We just need to find a better location." - Buffalo News
    It was well publicized that the retard Poloncarz challenged the town of Amherst to come up with even one other site in the town that could be used to give drugs to the drug addicts. It was well publicized that the town came up with 60 sites in town not in residential neighborhoods and the retard Poloncarz shut up before was he made to look like an even bigger retard than he already did. Giving methadone to opioid addicts is like saying “we don’t give beer or whiskey to alcoholics, we give the wine instead.”

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well there you go.

“we don’t give beer or whiskey to alcoholics, we give the wine instead.”
    I never looked at it that way. You just changed where the profit goes. Either the drug dealer or the doctor who deals the "medicine" out.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    It was well publicized that the retard Poloncarz challenged the town of Amherst to come up with even one other site in the town that could be used to give drugs to the drug addicts. It was well publicized that the town came up with 60 sites in town not in residential neighborhoods and the retard Poloncarz shut up before was he made to look like an even bigger retard than he already did. Giving methadone to opioid addicts is like saying “we don’t give beer or whiskey to alcoholics, we give the wine instead.”
    grump, you mislead far too much, can you show the proof for what you say, especially about Mr. Poloncarz ???

You saw that your own Republican Supervisor candidate Marjorie Jaeger said the Town of Amherst needed a methadone clinic.

(Marjorie) Jaeger said she is a volunteer firefighter who understands the need for a medication-assisted treatment facility in the town.

"It's a disaster, simply put, the opioid crisis. At the same time, I'm an elected official. I look out for the residents," Jaeger said. "We just need to find a better location." - Buffalo News

It was "well publicized" that it never reached the desks of the county executive and legislators, yet you continue to say it did - offering no proof whatsoever. No needles no injections, grump, just Catholic Health talking with low level health department people, you mislead again, again, again, grump.

You further lose any remaining credibility by diminishing the humanity of people born with serious disabilities by using these people as an invective toward Mr. Poloncarz. "Have You No Sense of Decency?" so to speak. And I've heard many other pejoratives that could be used that would show more wit. Maybe try becoming the least grumpiest of the angry white males around here.

Either way, keep your people in your community, and only in an appropriate location, and not shoved into my residential neighborhood that your previous comment implied.

And just like Republican Marjorie Jaeger said. She told the Buffalo News she understands the need for a medication-assisted treatment facility in the town. Just like the funding all the back the Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, right up to today even with Donald Trump, plus both Democratic and Republican governors of New York State. Not to mention other Amherst locations where patients access drugs like Suboxone as maintenance therapy for the tapering off of opioid dependence over months to years.

And grump, they are your residents in your Town.

Read the reports, grump, it was Amherst and the County working together that led to the 60 sites.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm not promoting it, I'm questioning it.

I do not want Erie County to be a sanctuary county because I believe that would increase the budget of the group who runs our social services department.

I do not want NYS to be a sanctuary anything because we currently spend enough on social programs that our taxes are high causing net tax payers to flee. I don't want to hear "BUT THE MONEY COMES FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" because I believe the state/county covers the salaries of the people who dole out and administrator the programs at the county/state level. Correct?

I do not want not want more refugees in the area because we have more than enough people looking for work that we don't need to import more people to compete against them. Personally I don't care about the jobs of the people who run these programs because they take in no consideration of people already here looking for jobs. Unskilled or not.
    WNY - I guess the campaign stuff worked, then, especially if you still believe they support this kind of craziness.

How much more proof would help?

Seems to me that a lot of proof is out there that debunks the sanctuary County lie.

It was made up, contrived, an out and out fabrication, and not even mentioned by anyone to create one.

Maybe because you see it in print it looks real.

It is not.

Don't you think it would be political suicide for any politician to promote something like that?

Kind of like the "HEROIN SHOOT UP SITES" for injection drug users ???

Breezy, first you say the county had nothing to do with it then you say they worked with the town to identify other sites. The retard Poloncarz ran his yap and challenged the town to identify even one other viable site. The town identified 60 other viable sites, the retard Poloncarz had nothing to do with it. Then he shut his yap before he made an even bigger horse’s ass of himself. Giving opioids to an opioid addict is not medication based. It’s feeding the addiction, what you call “maintenance therapy” is providing drugs to a drug addict. All it “ maintains” is their addiction. You can list every president going back to Washington if you want to and every governor of New York for that matter. The retard Poloncarz tried to force a drug handout Center into a residential neighborhood in Amherst and he failed.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    grump, you mislead far too much, can you show the proof for what you say, especially about Mr. Poloncarz ???

You saw that your own Republican Supervisor candidate Marjorie Jaeger said the Town of Amherst needed a methadone clinic.

What is your point? Grump never said no drug clinic. Right Grump? The issue was the LOCATION. Still in Amherst just not in a residential area.

What is your point? Grump never said no drug clinic. Right Grump? The issue was the LOCATION. Still in Amherst just not in a residential area.
    That was exactly my point which is simply beyond the grasp of Breezy. And he refuses to recognize the role of the retard Poloncarz in trying to force this into a residential neighborhood.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    WNY - I guess the campaign stuff worked, then, especially if you still believe they support this kind of craziness.

How much more proof would help?

Seems to me that a lot of proof is out there that debunks the sanctuary County lie.

It was made up, contrived, an out and out fabrication, and not even mentioned by anyone to create one.

Maybe because you see it in print it looks real.

It is not.

Don't you think it would be political suicide for any politician to promote something like that?

Kind of like the "HEROIN SHOOT UP SITES" for injection drug users ???

There has been no proof stating that the www.ecdems.com do not support sanctuary County status.

We had the www.ecdems.com support Hillary Clinton who wanted to increase the importation limits for refugees and immigration. Including working against getting Trump elected because one reason is he wants to build a wall to secure the southern border. He's a racist because of that wall!!! We all hear registered democrats make that statement.

So why can't the candidates state "We do not support Sanctuary status for Erie County" or "We do not support the continued practice of high levels of immigration" etc..

Hillary did. She's on video stating she wanted to increase immigration/refugee numbers.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That was exactly my point which is simply beyond the grasp of Breezy. And he refuses to recognize the role of the retard Poloncarz in trying to force this into a residential neighborhood.
    And Mark did make a point of trying to force that into a residential neighborhood along with others.

Anyone can admit drug addictions are not only happening in the city. The issue is throughout Erie County.

sanctuary County status.
    Is there such a thing as this, legally? The States and its municipal corporations have no role in immigration. That is completely a federal issue and they are on top of it: http://buffalonews.com/2017/10/28/ne...o-head-of-ice/
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I hear the term on TV. Sanctuary this and Sanctuary that.

I don't know why a candidate just can't say they support it or not.

I hear the term on TV. Sanctuary this and Sanctuary that.

I don't know why a candidate just can't say they support it or not.
    Perhaps there is no such thing, I hear a lot of things on TV and the Internet that do not exist.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

grump: "If you want it your neighborhood you and your neighbors call douche bag Markie and volunteer."

He did not. Show the proof, grump, this is just your opinion, you can't prove that at all and you know it. Just like you tried to blame the local legislator then you drop that knowing that also was not true. You're just trying to beat up on the Dems by twisting it, and WNYresident is not going to check to see that you are not honest about this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information