Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Lorigo, Grant Sued for Defamation BIG DOG STRATEGIES - MORTON MAILER CO.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    How are the people addicted to drug taking the drugs when they go to a clinic?
    Seems pretty current... But no needles no shooting up

https://americanaddictioncenters.org.../clinic-facts/

"A methadone clinic is a place where a person who is addicted to opioid-based drugs, such as heroin or prescription painkillers, can receive medication-based therapy. Patients receive methadone, or the brand name version known as Dolophine, which is an opioid analgesic. This treatment is often referred to as replacement therapy.

According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, methadone can be administered as a pill or in liquid and wafer forms. It is used to block the effects of opiate pain medications, including morphine, codeine, oxycodone, and other semi-synthetic opioids. Although the treatment must be prescribed by a doctor, it is not a cure for addiction issues. It is nonetheless considered effective during the treatment and rehabilitation process as part of a comprehensive treatment program. "

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Do the clinics actually weene the people off of the Dolophine or do they just open up a revolving door so they can profit from the service?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How is this defaming her?

It's not. I don't think any less of her because of this.

I think this is more of stunt seeing elections are close.

I think if they said something like "She's an addict" or "she's a (something defamatory)" then there would something there. All this does is show they are lying if she doesn't support free drug clinics.

DId you see the BS (I"m assuming the ecdems.com) are up to with mickey Kearns?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Why would I want your neighbors in my neighborhood, grump? They are Amherst residents - you probably want then to go into a Buffalo neighborhood. Why would Buffalo residents what your Amherst people in their neighborhoods? They are Amherst residents seeking treatment, not needle injections, and the site was moved anyway and Poloncarz did not select the site. You are twisting, again, no needles no injections - do you see? No needles and no injections. And US government funds these things, as does NYS, for DECADES and DECADES!

Why would I want your Amherst neighbors coming to my residential neighborhood ???
    I didn’t say I didn’t want them in Amherst, I said I didn’t want them in a residential neighborhood and neither did the residents in that neighborhood. When the retard Poloncarz challenged the town it came up with 60 locations that were not in residential neighborhoods and it is going in one of those. They give drugs to drug addicts; it’s immatetial whether they shoot them up. And the fact that the federal and state governments have been funding these things “for DECADES and DECADES” as you point out simply bespeaks their failure.

Lorigo is probably pissed because she stole a page out of his playbook: https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ina-Bove-today
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    Lorigo is probably pissed because she stole a page out of his playbook: https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ina-Bove-today
    Good catch!

"Christina Bove has crossed the line in this campaign by insulting my
    family over and over again," Lorigo said. "I have not and never will
    bring her family into this race because I know voters want to hear
    about the issues, not the malicious carping we've all grown so tired
    of in Erie County politics."

"Bove is a career politician who does nothing but connive behind the
    scenes to advance her career at the expense of Erie County taxpayers,"

Lorigo said. "The voters of the new 10th District are far more
    interested in Bove's 154 votes to raise our taxes - and my commitment
    to hold the line on taxes - than in my family or hers."
    Is this the name of the game? If Joe is running again isn't he becoming a "career politician"?

“I will not stoop to the low-level tactics of Bove’s low-class
    campaign, now or ever,” Lorigo said.
    “The voters of the 10th District
    can rest assured that after they vote for me on Tuesday and elect me
    to the County Legislature her mean-spirited political games will end
    and the work of the people will begin.”
    Many make that statement. Many don't follow that statement.

I still don't see anything that can be sued over. If you could be sued for lying 50% of our local elected officials would be broke. Disclaimer. 50% is my opinion. I'm not lying I'm just stating my opinion It's probably higher.

Good catch!

Is this the name of the game? If Joe is running again isn't he becoming a "career politician"?

Many make that statement. Many don't follow that statement.

I still don't see anything that can be sued over. If you could be sued for lying 50% of our local elected officials would be broke. Disclaimer. 50% is my opinion. I'm not lying I'm just stating my opinion It's probably higher.
    Shorter WNYresident: Just bury your head in the sand!

You are also comparing apples to oranges, or maybe apples to a grain of sand!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm comparing democrats to republicans. Both groups now seem to do the same thing. It's disappointing to see the mailers that the reps sent out because now they are stooping to the level of the democrats. The issue is you don't need to do that because there is SO MUCH TRUTH to use for a campaign against the democrats.

That mailer in my opinion is not defaming the other person. That mailer if false is just a lie sent out by her opponent. I don't dislike Ralph and crew but on the other hand I don't like them either. My opinion is Ralph uses the conservative party to help his development business and clients. Using the group to endorse people on local town boards hoping they get elected so when a zoning change or something is required he can get it passed.

Am I reading that situation wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    So what is so unbelievable? That Democrats support the distribution of drugs to drug addicts? It was well reported over the summer that Poloncarz actively worked with Catholic Health Systems to distribute opiods to opioid addicts in a residential neighborhood in Amherst near a legitimate pharmacy and a town park. The neighbors finally defeated the effort after our retarded county executive challenged the Town of Amherst to identify even one other potential site in town. Of course, the town identified over 60 sites, putting Poloncarz and Catholic Health Systems in an untenable position. As is well documented County Legislator Tom Loughran turned his back on his constituents, instead siding with Poloncarz and CHS in their efforts to bring drug peddling to a neighborhood in his district.
    Interesting, the "well documented" refers to a Guy Marlette Republican pal (the man also donated to Marlette's campaign in the past) hooking up with Erie GOP - - - and naturally you buy it!

In other words: GOP setup with GOP troll spreading lies, which is certainly cool with grump!

No surprise there.

When you actually look into it, grump, you will see it never reached the level of the county executive or county legislature, and the site was moved.

You are lying here, grump.

Even your Republican candidate for Amherst Town supervisor accepts the need for treatment, no needle injections not shoot-up sites, of course!

(Marjorie) Jaeger said she is a volunteer firefighter who understands the need for a medication-assisted treatment facility in the town.

"It's a disaster, simply put, the opioid crisis. At the same time, I'm an elected official. I look out for the residents," Jaeger said. "We just need to find a better location." - Buffalo News

I'm comparing democrats to republicans. Both groups now seem to do the same thing. It's disappointing to see the mailers that the reps sent out because now they are stooping to the level of the democrats. The issue is you don't need to do that because there is SO MUCH TRUTH to use for a campaign against the democrats.
    I don't remember any Dem mailers and/or TV ads being that low down.

"Shoot-up sites" ???

In the TV ads they have the liquid shooting right out of the needle!

Maybe this pushes the Dems next time to go that low, SAD!

WNYresident states: "they are stooping to the level of the democrats" - Hmmmm, very bias statement there! But, maybe you did not see the TV commercial yet.

I don't dislike Ralph and crew but on the other hand I don't like them either. My opinion is Ralph uses the conservative party to help his development business and clients. Using the group to endorse people on local town boards hoping they get elected so when a zoning change or something is required he can get it passed.
    Let's not forget when Mr. Lorigo appears in front of judges with criminal cases and the judges being dependent on his anointing, and endorsement, and the effect on their judicial decisions !

He has lined his pockets with this racket for DECADES and DECADES, now he promotes his child to continue in that path for DECADES to come.

But you don't care, because he dislikes the Dems.

Pull back the curtain, WNYresident, and you would be disgusted, too.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't remember any Dem mailers and/or TV ads being that low down.
    Of course you wouldn't. Your taking the Hillary defense. "I don't recall"

Just go and look back over Alan's past articles over the years for starting point.

Of course you wouldn't. Your taking the Hillary defense. "I don't recall"

Just go and look back over Alan's past articles over the years for starting point.
    Bad reply, try again!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Go read Alan's past articles against people his supported candidates ran against. Some were pretty over the top in my opinion.

Here is the filing:

Schoeneman v. Joseph Lorigo, et al by Daniel T. Warren on Scribd

“We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Go read Alan's past articles against people his supported candidates ran against. Some were pretty over the top in my opinion.
    Interesting, I don't see Alan mailing to tens of thousands or sponsoring television and radio ads with his OPINION commentary.

Do you?

Why don't you refer the same to Michael Caputo or Chris Grant commentary, too?

Why don't you refer to WBEN commentary, here, as well?

If this site is supposed to be 'independent' and open for all, why are you promoting such misleading biased?

Just sayin.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information