Thread: The Erie County Republicans were the people who brought us Donald Trump

Tony Fracasso - Admin

The Erie County Republicans were the people who brought us Donald Trump

So it seems the Erie County Democrats want this area to be a sanctuary county. Why is that?

There is enough burden on our county as it is. I don't see a reason to add to the social service job market. There is enough to handle here as it is.

Erie County Democratic Committee

The Erie County Republicans were the people who brought us Donald Trump. Now they are spreading his divisive rhetoric. Let’s send them a message this Tuesday and vote Steve Cichon for Erie County ClerkBernie Tolbert for Erie County Sheriff and Vanessa Glushefski for Erie County Comptroller.

I didn't realize Bernie Tolbert, Steve Chchon and Vanessa Glushefski support this.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I just asked Steven on facebook if he supports this.

https://www.facebook.com/FriendsofSteveCichon/

I see they filter posts before you can see them.

I think all three candidates at that rally should be asked if they support Erie County as a sanctuary county for people who come into the USA illegally.

My opinion is we take care of the legal citizens who are here first before taking care of people who enter illegally.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I just asked Bernie Tolbert on his facebook page.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is what I asked Steve

Steve, I see on the Erie County Democratic facebook page that they support having Erie County as a sanctuary county. Do you support this?
    His answer

There has never been a proposal by anyone in county government to make Erie County a "sanctuary county." That mailer from the Republicans is false.
    My response.

Thank you. In the end do you support or not support making Erie County a "sanctuary county"
    I responded about 11:50am 11/2/17

I'm curious to what his answer is.

I personally do not support making/label/advertising in anyway that Erie County is a sanctuary county for people here illegally.

You clearly mislead, ECDC does not support illegal sanctuary county.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    FYI, WNYresident... I checked their website and did not see any reference to Erie County Democrats wanting a sanctuary county for illegal immigrants.

Maybe you could offer some proof.

Or are those mailers playing with your brain?

Are you BREAKING Fake News?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

If they don't why would they single out that one mailer?

If I was Jeremy I would have posted that the republicans are falsely accusing (lying) our party of supporting making Erie County a "sanctuary county". We are against that idea.... but the didn't

I should have asked "Do you support open borders".... Yes or no... I slipped up on that one.

That is why I asked Steve and Bernie if they support this.

Steve hasn't answered the direct question if he supports it or not along with no response from Bernie.

I want answers on that question. Then have the answer on WBEN and the Buffalo News if they support that or not. A lot of people in Erie County will not support making Erie County a sanctuary county.

Just put the truth out there Breezy. Wouldn't you agree?

Now we are going to watch the finger pointing and popcorn show tbe DNC is going to become since Donna Brazil admitted the primary was rigged. By who? The 100% supported candidate of the www.ecdems.com Clinton.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    FYI, WNYresident... I checked their website and did not see any reference to Erie County Democrats wanting a sanctuary county for illegal immigrants.

Maybe you could offer some proof.

Or are those mailers playing with your brain?

Are you BREAKING Fake News?

Click on the link. The same link in the previous post. Why are they against that mailer?

https://www.facebook.com/eriecountyd...m00_aEer_N6G60

Go tell Jeremny to post up they are not in support of illegal immigration and making Erie County a sanctuary county.

I bet Alan has Jeremny's number. He can make the call.

Just post the truth. It's not hard.

Either are you for making Erie County a sanctuary county and support illegal immigration or your not.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Click on the link. The same link in the previous post. Why are they against that mailer?

https://www.facebook.com/eriecountyd...m00_aEer_N6G60

Go tell Jeremny to post up they are not in support of illegal immigration and making Erie County a sanctuary county.

I bet Alan has Jeremny's number. He can make the call.

Just post the truth. It's not hard.

Either are you for making Erie County a sanctuary county and support illegal immigration or your not.
    Here is why people oppose that mailer.

This "ask Jeremy" about illegal immigration and sanctuary county is idiotic. Jeremy doesn't control what Democratic candidates do, think, or support.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So it seems the Erie County Democrats want this area to be a sanctuary county. Why is that?

There is enough burden on our county as it is. I don't see a reason to add to the social service job market. There is enough to handle here as it is.

Erie County Democratic Committee

I didn't realize Bernie Tolbert, Steve Chchon and Vanessa Glushefski support this.

HaHaHa, WNYresident, you got caught !!!!

Pretty sad you like spreading FAKE NEWS, even on here BREAKING Fake News.

Here's your non-partisan, independent review and answer - BUT, you just don't care

http://www.politifact.com/new-york/s...e-trying-make/

Republican mailer claims 'liberals in County Hall' are trying to make Erie County a sanctuary county

By Dan Clark on Friday, November 3rd, 2017 at 5:48 p.m.

Our ruling

A mailer from the New York Republican State Committee said "liberals in County Hall want our community to be a sanctuary county."

There’s no evidence that’s true. In fact, the resolution the mailer is talking about was blocked by a Republican who controls the Government Affairs Committee.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire!

Thread Information