Thread: Gender Neutral Parenting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony Fracasso - Admin

Gender Neutral Parenting

What do we think of this?

I think it’s pretty much horse****.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Me to. I don't have kids but if I did I would raise them according to the parts they were born with. Kids have it tough enough as it is. I feel for kids who parents give them idiotic names.

I think these people need their asses kicked
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

The new name they are using now is that when a baby is born rather than saying its a boy or girl, they address it as "theybee" and raise that child until they are 4 years old as a gender neutral child and then when they reach 4, ask them what they want to be a boy or a girl or a nothing. Yeah, we have gone crazy as a society. Beam me up Scottie...

It's a 3h + interview but Joe Rogan interviews Dr. Debrah Soh on this subject. http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/dr-debra-soh This is the result of the left. The intolerant left. The same people who claim to stand behind science when talking about climate change have no problem throwing biology to the side and saying gender is a social construct.

How did we get here? Political correctness. The trans community; and it should be said that trans people do exist and gender dysphoria is a real thing, have done such a strong job of fighting for their rights that they have created an envelope where arguing for science is considered hate speech. In Canada, they just passed C-16. On the surface, the bill proposes adding gender identity and gender orientation to the Canadian Human Rights Act. To many, this seems like a good idea. But there are problems and it boils down to biology.

For example, there is an MMA fighter named Fallon Fox. Fallon lived as a man to the age of 31 and then transitioned. In every aspect of their biology and body development up to that point, they were a man. After the transition, from a hormonal perspective, they are a woman but still retain the bone density and muscle development of a male. Now if society wants to say gender identity is a social construct (which is BS) then that same society needs to say that Fallon Fox should be allowed to fight women in the MMA if that is her desired profession. That is dangerous to the other women fighters as the MMA is a very dangerous sport.

Even still, Fallon Fox fully transitioned. There are other examples of transwomen who have not transitioned. They are biologically and hormonally men. That is a scientific fact but under laws like C-16 in Canada and no doubt laws that will eventually be pushed for in the US...these people would be allowed to complete against women and girls.

So how is this the fault of the intolerant left? Well if you come out and say what I just did you would be considered a bigot and transphobic. This creates fear and people look the other way and creates the envelope. Inside this envelope over time parents like the one in the video are unchecked.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    The new name they are using now is that when a baby is born rather than saying its a boy or girl, they address it as "theybee" and raise that child until they are 4 years old as a gender neutral child and then when they reach 4, ask them what they want to be a boy or a girl or a nothing. Yeah, we have gone crazy as a society. Beam me up Scottie...
    Once, I wanted to live forever. Now I hope I get to jump off before the ship sinks, completely
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I think these people need their asses kicked

show up like that at school, the kids going to get their ass handed to them as well. May as well just write the kid off early, unfortunately a lifetime of mental issues will be the result

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    show up like that at school, the kids going to get their ass handed to them as well. May as well just write the kid off early, unfortunately, a lifetime of mental issues will be the result
    It's actually a different phenomenon today than what you're describing. The opposite happens. Instead of being bullied, kids are treated as special. School admin and doctors are too scared to question and the result is Rapid-Onset Gender Dysphoria (ROGD). Of course, the left is calling this junk science but they don't really care about science unless it fits their narrative. Climate change...sure. Biology, neurology and psychology....junk science.

The root of the problem is Gender Dysphoria does exist and it's 100% valid. Some people need to transition and as a society, they need to be supported. That said, Gender Dysphoria is not the same as gender nonconformity but trans advocates don't want this to enter into the conversation. They feel that in order to support some you need to support all and anyone who doesn't is transphobic.

If you want something else to read...look up the cotton ceiling.

Thread Information