Thread: Best Compilation- People Who Laughed at TRUMP

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Best Compilation- People Who Laughed at TRUMP

Best Compilation- People Who Laughed at TRUMP

WNY, Where did you find that? It’s priceless. Especially that fat drunken drug addict, Bob Boeckel and that little ****, Pelosi. Obama would be funny but it just shows what a pathetic dope he really is.

Really need to see the time stamp on these clips.

It's one thing to have doubted or mocked Trump before it got down to two people. But if you were not able to look at Clinton and see her for what she was and say 'holy sh*t could we have picked a worse person to run...I am worried' then you were either a part of the system or an absolute moron.

The other thing I wanted to comment on were how George Clooney and Tom Hanks were included in that video. Why? Don't get me wrong, I love Oceans 11 and The Da Vinci Code but why does anyone care what George Clooney or Tom Hanks have to say about politics? When was the last time either of these guys were in touch with everyday reality?

Just to be fair, once it came down to the final two, Bill Maher weekly warned people that Trump could win and urged people to pay attention because they’re taking him for granted
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Timestamps. I still watch reruns of Buster Keaton and others. Some things never go out of style. I like that video because the "establishment" was so sure that Trump would not win.

Let Tony explain.

I agree with you on George and Tom. Reality is many people listen to the opinions of Hollywood types and musicians.

When was the last time "life long" elected officials were in touch with everyday reality?

Did you catch this one.

Bryan Cranston: F--k anyone who hopes Trump fails as president

Actor Bryan Cranston has a profanity-laced warning for anyone hoping the Trump presidency doesn't succeed.

"It would be egotistical for anyone to say, 'I hope he fails,'" Cranston told the Hollywood Reporter in an interview published Monday, referring to President Trump. "To that person I would say, **** you. Why would you want that? So you can be right?"

Cranston, best known for his turn as Walter White in AMC's "Breaking Bad," was a vocal critic of Trump in the lead-up to the 2016 elections.

But he admitted "it’s just astonishing" how his opinion has morphed since the president's inauguration.

"President Trump is not the person who I wanted to be in that office and I’ve been very open about that," he continued. "That being said, he is the president. If he fails, the country is in jeopardy."
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/br...article/263905

-----------------------------

One thing I do not like about facebook is the "spread of stupidity". There are people rooting for Trump to be arrested.

Look at the stock market and your IRA. This is mine minus the amount of money since he has been elected.

IRA Chart Balance History

The GDP seems to be doing well.

National Income and Product Accounts
    Gross Domestic Product: Third Quarter 2017 (Advance Estimate)

https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/nat...ewsrelease.htm

Economy posts impressive growth despite hurricanes

The U.S. economy grew at a 3% annual rate from July through September, the Commerce Department said Friday.

Economists were expecting 2.5% at best, partly because of the damage from Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria.
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/27/news...ter/index.html

I want the flood of people entering the country illegally to stop and the flood of drugs to stop also. At least Trump is trying instead of pushing an open border stance. People who want open border should open their own pocket books. I like what he's doing.

Trump’s border wall prototypes to undergo testing

Eight prototypes for President Trump's proposed border wall will soon undergo testing to determine how well they stand up to breach attempts, The Associated Press reports.

With the prototypes complete, they will undergo a 30-day wait period to let the concrete dry and harden. After that, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel will put them through tests to see whether they can be easily flouted by people seeking to cross the border.

"Can it be climbed, can it be dug under, can it withstand cutting tools," acting CBP Deputy Commissioner Ron Vitiello said, according to the AP.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ndergo-testing

Thread Information