Thread: Did Supervisor Meeghan sell her house

Did Supervisor Meeghan sell her house

Does anybody know if Supervisor Meeghan has sold her house, and moved into the Houghton apartments. If this is true would she be paying for this 12% tax increase ?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think it's odd to have someone on the town board or Supervisor that isn't a property owner but that's just me.

It would be like they don't have skin in the game. You could say if someone is renting their rent is covering tax increases but it's not the same as being a true property owner.

What gave you this idea?

i would say that would be very interesting if true

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Don't spread BS rumors though. Find out if this is true and if it's not I want this thread taken down. Elections are too close.

Quote Originally Posted by SOMETHING SMELLS View Post
    Does anybody know if Supervisor Meeghan has sold her house, and moved into the Houghton apartments. If this is true would she be paying for this 12% tax increase ?
    They may have changed their mind.

This is from Trulia.com

This property is no longer available to rent or buy. This description is from July 24, 2017

https://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Yor...eneca-NY-14224

It was on zillow this year and taken off market as the description of updates made in 2017
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3...30411419_zpid/

There is no sale recorded in county records

Georgia L Schlager

WSFirst
    Apartment or not, you still pay property taxes, directly or indirectly. Owners don’t eat the cost of a tax increase, they can raise the rent

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Don't spread BS rumors though. Find out if this is true and if it's not I want this thread taken down. Elections are too close.
    you are admin of this forum correct??? is this thread breaking any rules and the way i see it this is purely speculation and original poster merely stated a question

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I do not like when anyone posts "rumors" even if I don't like the candidate.

Here is an example.

"Does anybody know if steris22 is a child molester and moved away to a new apartment. If this is true would they be allowed to live near a school?"

It's just a question right? Seem what I mean?

Plus you guys really have to do something for your town because it's just going to get more and more expensive to live there.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I do not like when anyone posts "rumors" even if I don't like the candidate.

Here is an example.

"Does anybody know if steris22 is a child molester and moved away to a new apartment. If this is true would they be allowed to live near a school?"

It's just a question right? Seem what I mean?

Plus you guys really have to do something for your town because it's just going to get more and more expensive to live there.
    i really find it hard to believe your admin of this forum i admin at quite a few and check my emotions at the door.

so your town is not west seneca i assume from your last comment would that be accurate???

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yep I am the admin. My town is Cheektowaga. I'm not for sure but I think are rates are even higher than West Seneca's.

Emotions have nothing to do with it.

So you are trying to tell me you can't confirm if Meeghan sold her house or not?

Not sure how much delay there is between a sale and the search results reflecting it
    http://www2.erie.gov/ecrpts/index.ph...-parcel-search
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Thread Information