Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isn't this the same thing Orsini did?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Isn't this the same thing Orsini did?

A friends of Jim Domagalski cocktail reception. Is this like roast for the guy like Dean Martin used to have?

What do you get for $1000 as the host? Is it tax deductible as advertising?

your right and he did'nt endorse all republicans he endorsed Lynn Dixon,for Leg and Dan Humiston for Congress both indpendents where was the outcry from the Republicans he does'nt take a salary but the party pays for the headquarters, phone ,auto and meeting dinners , coctail partys where is the drajon slayer, drajon slayer there is only one thing he beats and I belive it's quite often

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So this fundraiser goes into the party's coffers or Jim pocket?

It is his committee " Friends of Jim Domagalski " Apparently he is getting ready to run against Volker but hasn't announced..

That is going to be an interesting race..

I bet that ad cost more than the fundraiser..
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

it goes to the party then to jim, one thing you don't understand W.N.Y. Orsini's p.a.c was friends of tony orsini these funds were used and documented and went for campaign expense, tony was a candidate for the office of State Committeeman, he also ran for delagate to the annual office of judical delagate mailings, auto expense,office,meeting,etc, this was kept seperate from party expense, when doing party business that was voted on by entire committe and passed with 100% he submitted expences to the party, that were party expence although tony did not always agree with Ford Beckwith he respected his hard work and intelligence. notso with people like drajon slayer, Ford went over Tony's expences with a fine tooth comb ,found nothing wrong to Tony that was a compliment. Because Ford does at least have a brain knows the business, not like Mesue, and dragon ha ha Slayer

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That's not what ford said with your fund raisers... along with others..

If the fundraiser goes to the party coffers first then distributed to who ever that is cool. No shady business or something that may look "unethical"..

Quote Originally Posted by PickOranges View Post
    It is his committee " Friends of Jim Domagalski " Apparently he is getting ready to run against Volker but hasn't announced..

That is going to be an interesting race..

I bet that ad cost more than the fundraiser..
    WoW! I didn't see that one coming. Wonder who Pigeon/Golisano will be supporting? I'm betting the on the "reformer" Volker. I also wonder who the Teabaggers will be supporting, could it be "independent" candidate Volker?

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    WoW! I didn't see that one coming. Wonder who Pigeon/Golisano will be supporting? I'm betting the on the "reformer" Volker. I also wonder who the Teabaggers will be supporting, could it be "independent" candidate Volker?
    You kill me csense.. These guys will be like larvae and metamorphosis into a newer better candidate. We all know they can lie..

does not matter who pidgon or galasino support their influence is smoke and mirrors it is who Tom Connolly supports BUT THEN who will Tony support no candidate can hold the line without Tony and his friends just ask Kadet who lost and went on to lose had he won that primary he would have went on to win Pidjon and rosenswie told them it was in the bag but without Tony it was like a lot of the articles in the news and politics N.Y. a bunch of smoke and mirrors

I support the teabaggers and their effort but they have no influence in I.P. primarys

Say What?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben There View Post
    does not matter who pidgon or galasino support their influence is smoke and mirrors it is who Tom Connolly supports BUT THEN who will Tony support no candidate can hold the line without Tony and his friends just ask Kadet who lost and went on to lose had he won that primary he would have went on to win Pidjon and rosenswie told them it was in the bag but without Tony it was like a lot of the articles in the news and politics N.Y. a bunch of smoke and mirrors
    Under Sway of Two Billionaires, Independence Party Begins to Fracture

Under an arrangement struck in January with Tom Golisano and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, the state Independence Party will receive funding from the billionaires in exchange for control of their ballot line in certain races.

While the arrangement sounds good on paper, it may be causing a fracture between the state party and local Independence Party county chairs, who do not want to cede local control of their ballot lines to the billionaires.

In Erie County, for instance, Independence Party chair Frank MacKay has given Steve Pigeon, Golisano’s deputy and the top political operative for Responsible New York, the go-ahead to choose who gets the Independence Party line.

But the county party has resisted.

That has led to litigation in which the state party is seeking to remove the county party’s authority to choose candidates.

Meanwhile, at a May 17 meeting of the Independence Party’s executive committee in Albany, Onondaga County Independence Party Chair Maleta Snell was officially stripped of her power to make endorsements. She claimed this was because she would not commit to only backing the Republican State Senate candidates likely to get Bloomberg’s nod.

“They’re corrupt as hell,” Snell muttered, as MacKay went through the formal motions of stripping her power. “They do this in county after county after county. If they can’t control you, they disband you.”

Snell has also filed litigation against the state party.

MacKay said that under party rules, Snell had not demonstrated that she had enough support in Onondaga County to continue having the authority to make endorsements.

He asserted that the party was committed to allowing county party leaders to remain autonomous, citing the recent peaceful transfer of power in Monroe County from a chair favored by the party to a less friendly challenger.

http://www.nycapitolnews.com/news/12...009-05-22.html

http://www.buffalonews.com/2009/04/2...s-up-with.html

thats old news, pidjon is out Connolly is in , their problum is ,can't win primary without Tony Orsini ask Kadet. Remember Giambra won I.P. primary over Gorski, the momentum carried him to victory Collins, got 10.000 votes on taxpayer first line because Tony became involved they will NEVER see that total again,without his help

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So this fundraiser goes into the party's coffers or Jim pocket?
    It goes into Jim's pocket otherwise the checks would state make payable to the "Erie County Committee".

Jim should run.. Volker has been there almost 4 decades. More that half his life.

your right , that is a pac it goes anywere he wants it so when these career politicians retire they become lobbiest and use the $$$$$ to secure their friends and familycontinue to live off the TAXPAYERS

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben There View Post
    your right , that is a pac it goes anywere he wants it so when these career politicians retire they become lobbiest and use the $$$$$ to secure their friends and familycontinue to live off the TAXPAYERS

Was that what you were trying to do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information