Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isn't this the same thing Orsini did?

tony, told me he would have loved to but 95% of his contributers were candidates, no big businesses, they gave to the major parties, he never raised enough, he was fournate enough to make expenses most of the money went for meeting expense he paid for all meetings out of his P.A.C. spent on rewarding committee members at every meeting, they were the backbone of the party and felt they deserved it . Bob McCarthy didn't and either did the loosers they had fund raisers how much did they give to Lynn Dixon or Dan Humistion I.P candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Ben There View Post
    tony, told me he would have loved to but 95% of his contributers were candidates, no big businesses, they gave to the major parties, he never raised enough, he was fournate enough to make expenses most of the money went for meeting expense he paid for all meetings out of his P.A.C. spent on rewarding committee members at every meeting, they were the backbone of the party and felt they deserved it . Bob McCarthy didn't and either did the loosers they had fund raisers how much did they give to Lynn Dixon or Dan Humistion I.P candidates
    Ok.. So his fundraiser was yesterday and he didn't announce.

So what your saying.. this is a pac to give funds to other candidates? The state republican committee is underfunded? Or later if he decides he can use it for himself?

Thus, he has to register it like a PAC like Pigeon had too. Right? Thus, it has to be posted online somewhere or at the downtown Bd of Elections like Golisiano did?
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

challenging volker

Len Roberto announced a challenge against Volker. Now that's reform. Domagalski spent years supporting Volker and his politics and now he wants to replace him with another 30 years of the same old crap politics. I say no way- Jim always said the seat was his when Volker retires, wrong again Jim, the seat belongs to the people.

I wonder when Domalgalski will announce and why would he force a primary against a fellow republican? all that does is waste resources for the general election. Roberto will slide right in there while the others are fighting it out. I dont think he will run-

A guy like Roberto is what we need in the 59th district. Not a career politico- a term or two to start the change and reform and then step aside for the next reformer. That is why Roberto believes in term limits- enough of the Volker-Domagalski career " this seat is mine" mentality. And no matter what Jim says he has been tooting Volker's horn for the last 15 years. A case of me and mini me.

no matter who the candidate is they need the rep. base to come out concord n collins collins Lenney might do good in these area's

Quote Originally Posted by Ben There View Post
    ... Because Ford does at least have a brain knows the business, not like Mesue, and dragon ha ha Slayer
    wow. really Tony? Why are you bringing me into this?

meet and greet

Lenny Roberto had a very successful meet and greet in Lancaster last night. Eddie Ryans was packed for his fundraiser which brought out many new supporters united to defeat Dale Volker. I liked what I heard last night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information