Thread: Jim Rogowski - Brian Nowak - Candidate from the Cheektowaga Democratic Party

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Jim Rogowski - Brian Nowak - Candidate from the Cheektowaga Democratic Party

Candidate from the Cheektowaga Democratic Party

Jim Rogowski

Facebook Page

and

Town of Cheektowaga Council member page

James P.Rogowski
    Councilmember
    e-mail James P. Rogowski

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You know who's opinion I would like to read on Tim and Jim? Cheekman's.

Not some bs dig against the two. A honest opinion on two candidates for our town board.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You know who's opinion I would like to read on Tim and Jim? Cheekman's.

Not some bs dig against the two. A honest opinion on two candidates for our town board.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why would you ask Cheekman's opinion? He's a member and part of the group that 's soaring our property taxes out of control--our infamous Town of Cheektowaga Employees Union. This is the group that wants everything for nothing, like out of control raises and no accountability when one doesn't show up for work or the constant complaining that they are underpaid and overworked.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheekman has witnessed what the group has done to our town.

Cheekman is part of the problem you've been complaining bout for years.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Working with colleagues to promote stability
    We have this issue in town? Is this why countless people have left?

Not once have I talked to any property owner who said "I don't feel like we have stability in town". The topic tends to be how expensive our taxes are.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Rebuilding, reinventing our neighborhoods...
    Have we seen any good examples of this? Black topping over trees because your buddy wants another stripmall isn't reinventing a neighborhoods.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Voted no on a 100% assessment
    WHy is this a good or bad thing?

Apparently Jim thinks it's good not to be 100% assessments.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Review his endorsements. How does this help us property owners?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    More reading on Jim

Jim Rogowski for Town Council (Democrat):

Rich in Ideas, Right for Cheektowaga. As a lifelong resident of our great town and a proud parent of three beautiful daughters along with my loving wife, it would be my honor to have your support on September 12th Primary Day to represent all residents in the Town of Cheektowaga and the Villages of Depew and Sloan.

Together, we can and will create a proud town where people come to work, to live and to raise a family, making Cheektowaga a destination for many. As a councilmember, I have prided myself on “Thinking outside the box, demanding the best for everyone”, residents and businesses. Leading the way in Economic Development, a fighter and supporter for a greener communities, Supporting our Police-Strong on Public Safety; Dedicated to rebuilding & reinventing neighborhoods, Helping/Fighting /Standing up for Veterans and Firefighters. Leadership you can count on.
    Go read the rest at http://cheektowagachronicle.com/chee...date-profiles/

My opinion. A lot of useless information that isn't addressing the issues our town faces. High Taxation because of poor management over the years which in turn has caused 1000's of people to flee our town.

a fighter and supporter for a greener communities
    The Cheektowaga Democratic party is getting discounted or free space to run their campaign for the company that specializes turning green space into strip malls and donut shops.

As councilmember, you have seen firsthand my colleagues and I work together to promote fiscal stability, economic development, park beautification, provide public services and public safety.
    Here is what many people have seen. Countless people leave out town while you and your colleagues have been in control. Property owners have also see their taxes continue to rise to the point of being one the highest taxed areas in the nation.

I head the following committees as you town councilmember; Planning & zoning-economic development, Environmental Quality Review /Energy Conservation – green projectors making Cheektowaga a greener community. Cable & Utilities working on contracts with Spectrum, Verizon, Dish and Direct TV demanding the best for our town, Transportation Agencies Liaison, Historic Preservation, Veterans Affairs, and Youth & Recreation.
    Can we have a few examples of what the results have been?

How are we a greener community? Because a few solar panels were placed on a few town buildings years ago?

What have you accomplished with cable and utilities? Electric always goes up... so does cable.

Today, more than ever, our community, our taxpayers, our residents, our businesses depend on representatives who have a proven record to get the job done.
    And this is what I have been bringing up for years.

The track record is this:

1000's of people have left our town while Jim and his colleagues have been on the job.

The property owners property taxes have increased to the point of the highest in the nations while Jim and his colleagues have been on the job.

The amount of zombie and vacant buildings and homes have increased while Jim and his colleagues have been on the job.

The friends and family plan grows while Jim and his colleagues have been on the job.

I'm disappointed at the lack of effort from the three other people running against the current people on the town board.

Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    Cheekman is part of the problem you've been complaining bout for years.
    wow tooth....
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Ha! again voters in this town vote for Rogo how many years now. Then they vote Meyers back in. mr. dick road, lets fix the traffic signals! Not. let the state do a study on the road. more BS the state will not do the study its not their road and the town owns 80% of the traffic signals that need to be fixed.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Thread Information