Candidates from the Cheektowaga Democratic Party

Brian Nowak

Facebook Page

and

Campaign Page

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    As a property owner...

First time candidate for public office
    How does that effect good or bad delivering services a property/business owner requires? IE: Trash removal, pot holes filled and general town maintenance.

Committed to open and transparent town government
    If you are telling people this during your campaign then do it.

I personally asked Brian a question through his facebook page. I asked if he, Tim and Jim were receiving discounted space from Benderson during his campaign. Not just me but others find that to be a conflict of interest. Benderson depends on town board yes votes to build in our town. I asked twice and didn't get a response.

Endorsed by the Working families Party, Communication Workers of America and Stonewall Democrats of WNY
    How would you view this as a property owner?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm going to ask one more time.

This I believe is his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/BrianNowak716

Dated 10/14/17

Are you, Jim and Time receiving discounted space from Benderson before elections?
    I will ask the same question here

https://www.facebook.com/NowakForCheektowaga/

Dated 10/14/17

Are you, Jim and Time receiving discounted space from Benderson before elections?
    Facebook messenger shows "Seen 4:50pm"

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Finally from Brian

Hi Tony, the Cheektowaga Democratic Committee has received office space from Benderson development as an in-kind contribution. I run my own campaign out of my garage.
    Does our town have an ethics committee?

I would like to hear their opinion on this. Conflict of interest or not.

LOL...the story I have is all 3 democratic candidates campaign were ran out of the same space. This was the case before the primary....Now Brian says it is the democratic committees space?

Ask Brian if elected will he will recite the pledge of allegiance with everyone else before meetings in the town hall.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Does our town have an ethics committee?

I would like to hear their opinion on this. Conflict of interest or not.
    Contact the Cheektowaga Board of Ethics.

Also see this https://www.ecode360.com/8755639

§ 18-3
    Standards of conduct.
    Every officer or employee of the Town of Cheektowaga shall be subject to and abide by the following standards of conduct:
    A.
    Gifts. He shall not directly or indirectly solicit any gift or accept or receive any gift having a value of $25 or more, whether in the form of money, services, loan, travel, entertainment, hospitality, thing or promise or any other form under circumstances in which it could reasonably be inferred that the gift was intended to influence him or could reasonably be expected to influence him in the performance of his official duties or was intended as a reward for any official action on his part.
    Last edited by Electric Eye; October 15th, 2017 at 12:32 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    LOL...the story I have is all 3 democratic candidates campaign were ran out of the same space. This was the case before the primary....Now Brian says it is the democratic committees space?

Ask Brian if elected will he will recite the pledge of allegiance with everyone else before meetings in the town hall.
    The pledge of allegiance is Brian's own issue. That doesn't effect the cost of services in town. My opinion is the board runs the town services not decides if the pledge should be said or not in general.

Brian can easily not say the pledge at a board meeting. We have a lot of veterans in town. Start bringing that up if you know any. Let then know about the three other candidates running.

The pledge of allegiance is Brian's own issue. That doesn't effect the cost of services in town. My opinion is the board runs the town services not decides if the pledge should be said or not in general.

Brian can easily not say the pledge at a board meeting. We have a lot of veterans in town. Start bringing that up if you know any. Let then know about the three other candidates running.
    If he doesn't pledge his allegiance to the American flag. Then what country or group is his allegiance too? Ask him that now that you have his attention. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pledge-of-allegiance

Pledge of Allegiance
    noun
    a solemn oath of allegiance or fidelity to the U.S., beginning, “I pledge allegiance to the flag,” and forming part of many flag-saluting ceremonies in the U.S.
    Dictionary.com Unabridged
    Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2017.
    Cite This Source
    Contemporary definitions for Pledge of Allegiance Expand
    noun
    a vow of loyalty and support for the country, esp. the US

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Brian isn't making national security decisions. Brian (the board) are supposed to be focused on basic town services.

This would be a good time to advertise in the VFW posts newsletters or even put up a flyer on their cork boards that the cheektowaga democratic party are now endorsing someone who won't say the pledge. Just sayin.

Don't spread any rumors though. You should confirm this is true before using it as a campaign issue.

Word me up a question that doesn't allow for wiggle room and I'll ask Brian.

Brian isn't making national security decisions. Brian (the board) are supposed to be focused on basic town services.

This would be a good time to advertise in the VFW posts newsletters or even put up a flyer on their cork boards that the cheektowaga democratic party are now endorsing someone who won't say the pledge. Just sayin.

Don't spread any rumors though. You should confirm this is true before using it as a campaign issue.

Word me up a question that doesn't allow for wiggle room and I'll ask Brian.
    Clarify the rumors....Flat out ask him if he recites the Pledge of allegiance. If he says yes then that debunks the rumor. if the answer is no, ask him who his allegiance is to?

IMO If it is ISIL or some other foreign government then I don't want him...I want people in office that BELIEVE in this country and it's principles and what the flag stands for.

Remember a Town board seat is usually a stepping stone to a higher up office in government.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post

Remember a Town board seat is usually a stepping stone to a higher up office in government.
    I agree with you on that comment.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is Brian's facebook page.

Ask him the question and record when you sent the question. We'll post up his answer.

Here is Brian's facebook page.

Ask him the question and record when you sent the question. We'll post up his answer.
    Sent it about 2:30 no reply and I can't find it on his facebook page.
    Last edited by Electric Eye; October 16th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

Just posted the question again at 3:48pm on 10/16/2017

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information