Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian Nowak - Candidate from the Cheektowaga Democratic Party

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You know who should be clarifying the rumors? The 3 people running against the other three.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    Just posted the question again at 3:48pm on 10/16/2017
    Give him time. He can be at work. Facebook shouldn't be allowed at work except on breaks not work time.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    "Because you have exhibited qualities that we believe promotes good government THE GOOD GOVERNMENT CLUB OF WESTERN NEW YORK is pleased to endorse your candidacy"

What do you think they are basing this on? Brian hasn't held an elected seat before. Correct?

http://goodgovernmentclub.com/

I'm going to ask them a question see what they say.

http://goodgovernmentclub.com/contact/

Endorsements are good. Good for Brian. I would just like to know what the endorsement was based on.

Did the group interview the three republican candidates before they decided who to endorse?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Question sent at 4:45 pm.

I said I will post the endorsement letter up but would like to know what the endorsement was based on.

About The Good Government Club

The Good Government Club of Western New York is a regional organization of Italian- American professionals founded in 1975 by Vincent J Mule’, Carmen Vitale, Domenic Lovallo, Sam Redino and Joseph Passafiume.

The founders of the organization shared a proud heritage and wanted a new way to express their pride and sense of community. The founding members believed that the community needed an organization free of restrictions that prevented political endorsements.
    Under the Good Government Club banner, meetings were convened throughout the region and membership increased providing a networking opportunity for the Italian- American community.

Still no response......

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ask one more time. Make sure you are asking on the campaign facebook page. There are a lot of veterans in our town that would like to know.

Asked again 10/17/2017 at 6:15pm. I also sent a private message seeing how the admin of his facebook campaign page is not posting my questions this way I will know when someone sees it.

Brian PM'd me and said to call him to discuss it....It was a yes or no question.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Told you he would get back to you.

Hey RES look back at the September 8th post (that is now closed). I told you he refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance...your response..."your making that up"! Facts are Facts, go to a meeting and watch him!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheektowaga View Post
    Hey RES look back at the September 8th post (that is now closed). I told you he refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance...your response..."your making that up"! Facts are Facts, go to a meeting and watch him!

In the end I don't know who you are so I don't know if what your posting is true or not. I'm not calling you a liar either. Just saying.

A different example. If a male candidate likes to wear a dress and heels to board meetings but ran the town well with comparable taxes like across the country I would be fine with that. I could see someone running against him using the fact he likes to wear dresses as a reason not to vote for him. But if that candidate could cut our taxes by 25% and make a true effort to undo the damage the controlling political party has done to our town so what? I don't care if he wears a chicken suit to meetings. Just making a point.

I wouldn't refuse to stand for the Pledge but if a candidate would lower the cost of living in cheektowaga to stop the population loss maybe it's a point we should not worry about.

Do you think he'll tackle the true issues why our property taxes are the highest in the nation?

Ask Brian his views on labor.

Does he believe in $15+ dollars an hour for minimum wage?

Does he think us property owners are piggy banks? Or ask him the question this way. Do you feel we are taxed fairly for the "Services" we receive. Remember there are 1000's of other town's across the USA who receive the same or better services for less. His answer may be interesting.

This should be a separate generic thread. "What should we ask a candidate".

Has anyone asked for resumes from all the candidates?

Tony, Cheektowaga (whoever he or she is) is just mad that Alice and the Frank Max pig crowd got their rear ends completely handed to them on Primary Day by a guy who worked harder than them at the doors. Now they're going full blown stupid by trying to turn a non-issue into some whisper campaign. Would someone please buy these wanna-be 5 year old sore losers some candy apples for their candy butts and give them a pat on the head (it's okay you poor little thing, shhhh, come here, you tried hard, here's your participation trophy) so we can move onto the real issues in this campaign? The voters gave Alice the boot because they were tired of her turning her time on the board into a war with the Town Supervisor and because of her entitled attitude. The voters rejected you all, maybe you should think about why that was instead of opting for turning a Town Council election into Kabuki theater. This town is better off with bitter Alice being gone and dirtbag Frank Max's cronies biting the dust.
    Last edited by Cheektavegas; October 20th, 2017 at 10:31 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheektavegas. I met Brian when he stopped into my shop. I asked him questions about privatization and so forth. I didn't care for the answers I received because he wasn't putting the property owners best interest forward. That is the stuff I look at. The items that directly effect town residents. Reasons why people leave the town etc...

I have never had someone come in and say.... Because are parks are bad I'm leaving Cheektowaga.... Or, Because we don't have enough libraries I'm leaving Cheektowaga...Or, We don't have enough senior free services I'm leaving Cheektowaga. It's always property taxes are too high or job opportunities are better out of state.

You all know where I'm coming from. I'd like to remove all influence of the one social club that has run our town for the last 2+ decades. The friends and family plans are taxing people out of their homes.

If our hands are tied then I want people on the board that will support people that will untie our hands.

Lastly... I want to see changes soon not 25 years from now....

Your 100% on point here...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Cheektavegas. I met Brian when he stopped into my shop. I asked him questions about privatization and so forth. I didn't care for the answers I received because he wasn't putting the property owners best interest forward. That is the stuff I look at. The items that directly effect town residents. Reasons why people leave the town etc...

I have never had someone come in and say.... Because are parks are bad I'm leaving Cheektowaga.... Or, Because we don't have enough libraries I'm leaving Cheektowaga...Or, We don't have enough senior free services I'm leaving Cheektowaga. It's always property taxes are too high or job opportunities are better out of state.

You all know where I'm coming from. I'd like to remove all influence of the one social club that has run our town for the last 2+ decades. The friends and family plans are taxing people out of their homes.

If our hands are tied then I want people on the board that will support people that will untie our hands.

Lastly... I want to see changes soon not 25 years from now....
    I'm not against weighing the pros and cons of candidates on the issues, what I'm against is absurd rumors from sore losers. Alice is not royalty and nobody is entitled to their position.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information