Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Election mailers

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I know of a case of a deceased NYS Retirement Pensioner receiving absentee ballots and Democrat Party mailings three years after death.

Based on your post Lee, together with the situation I know of, Erie County is starting to sound like Daley's 1960's Chicago.
    If a family member of that deceased absentee ballot receiver would have filled the ballot out and sent it in, would the BOE have rejected it? If their records are still showing the person as a registered voter and that is the normal political party process after registered voters pass away, maybe there have been close races won or lost due to invalid absentee ballots being cast. Just a point to ponder

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    If a family member of that deceased absentee ballot receiver would have filled the ballot out and sent it in, would the BOE have rejected it? If their records are still showing the person as a registered voter and that is the normal political party process after registered voters pass away, maybe there have been close races won or lost due to invalid absentee ballots being cast. Just a point to ponder
    And it is a VERY valid point for all citizens to consider.

Perhaps the house should be cleaned before the swamp is drained?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You do a disservice to our community with comments like that.
    What's wrong with saying "VOTE DEMOCRATIC - All the Way on Row A"

Hey, I've voted for many people who are not Democrats, but these Republican leaders (and Conservative Gallo) again are clinging to the past and don't deserve my vote. So, why not vote straight Democratic this time around? Just my opinion. You can vote for who you choose but maybe I'm writing to people who may also be dissatisfied with what the Lancaster Town GOP has offered of late. Heck, the last few election cycles have seen some doozies on the GOP line.

I was surprised that they ran Mr. Joseph Brainard two times in a row when they knew he was troubled, and of course then-Supervisor Dino Fudoli pretty much dooming the entire GOP ticket in 2015 when he told someone that he wanted to bash a Lancaster Town police officer in the face when he was going to vote. One would think that those two problematic candidates would be enough to convince the Lancaster Town GOP to move on to more reputable or new candidates, but no.

It should be that Fudoli-era team hangers-on like Adam Dickman should have never been considered for the Town Board. They should have jettisoned anyone linked to the failed Fudoli train wreck especially someone like Mr. Dickman who threw so much into the Fudoli-Brainard political clubhouse before the big crash. WNYresident, you, yourself have mentioned time and time again your complete and utter disdain for clubhouse politics and clubhouse politicians. Funny, the same kind of clubhouse politics that Mr. Fudoli, Mr. Brainard, and Mr. Dickman represent.

So, yeah, I stand by going for the Democrats in Lancaster this year.

Government causes stress to many people that causes health issues. The stress from watching your taxes go up to the point of having to sell your home effects people physically. The effects of high taxation causing your employer to leave NYS also physically effects people.
    Agree. You are not fair at all always blaming one party for that, especially when both major parties have run the state and still do. I can't have that much pity on the people like the guy on here a few years back who complained about his taxes going up when he build his property into a $500,000 assessed value. Good for him but you just have to live within your means. Maybe even check your situation out before you go ahead and build a $500,000 dream home. Then there's all the Angry. White. Males. on here always crying or like Lee Chowaniec, conveniently stretching the truth when it suits his politics.

And stress leading to physical effects happen to people on all side of the political spectrum.

What type of harassment do you speak of?
    There have been stories about this going back a few years, when an innocent staffer was singled out by Ted Morton and the rest of the GOP politicians in the county when they learned of someone leaking information about their inner workings. And the staffer was found to be innocent, but was suspended without pay and harassed leading to a lawsuit. Funny, you complain of Democrats causing stress but sounds like a lot of health-affecting stress entered into this case, big time.

http://buffalopundit.com/2014/12/16/...-leaked-email/
    http://buffalonews.com/2014/12/08/le...aff-passwords/
    http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/.../public-record

It wasn't the finest hour for Ted Morton and the other Republicans. There was even a lawsuit filed, so they cost the same property taxpayers you claim to protect. The person was innocent! But heck, all Ted has to do to get over it is pass out some bumper stickers.

Seems that he has you fooled, WNYresident!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    they are rehashing old history and personal invectives.
    Funny, when it suits your political agenda, you lay on the past pretty thick.

Just check out the Had Enough Yet and you see that all over the place.

And what does that have to do with Lancaster anyway?

Hilarious exchange between the two half-wits.
    Yawn.

Of course this does come from some who always implies that he's the smartest man in the room, even though you write a million words and don't say much. But you did support and defend Fudoli and Brainard in '15, like your life depended on it, so maybe you're a half-wit, too.

LOL

When it comes to respect for women, Adam Dickman failed to test by supporting Dino Fudoli and Joseph Brainard, even funding Mr. Brainard's campaign.

He knew full well of all the history.

His silence sends a strong message in itself.

Sad.

People need to stand up for women on Nov. 7th, and reject this kid of mindset.

Because who you support says a lot about where you stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Funny, when it suits your political agenda, you lay on the past pretty thick.

Just check out the Had Enough Yet and you see that all over the place.

And what does that have to do with Lancaster anyway?

Yawn.

Of course this does come from some who always implies that he's the smartest man in the room, even though you write a million words and don't say much. But you did support and defend Fudoli and Brainard in '15, like your life depended on it, so maybe you're a half-wit, too.

LOL
    Someone mentions half-wit and the old sleazy Breezy crawls out of his hole and appears as mean-spirited, spiteful and noxious as ever.

You well define what hate speech is all about. You are a gem. Your political party must be so proud!

Someone mentions half-wit and the old sleazy Breezy crawls out of his hole and appears as mean-spirited, spiteful and noxious as ever.

You well define what hate speech is all about. You are a gem. Your political party must be so proud!
    For the love of God how is that hate speech?

It's factual, pretty mild, too.

Again, go read some of those posts on Had Enough Yet, including your own.

You just can't take anyone challenging you, or those you support, on here.

No surprise there.

Could most of these posts be completely one-sided, almost neo-fascist cry me a river conservative? YES!

Any mention of supporting Democrats is always lashed at by the likes of posters like you or the soup kitchen man.

Hate speech? Yawn!!!!

Any mention of supporting Democrats is always lashed at by the likes of posters like you or the soup kitchen man.

Nice try Breezy. NOT BITING.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Nice try Breezy. NOT BITING.
    You mean until your Republican Boss Cansdale orders you to!

You mean until your Republican Boss Cansdale orders you to!
    LMAO. My wife will be surprised to know that she has been replaced as my boss.

Silly Breezy.

For the love of God how is that hate speech?

It's factual, pretty mild, too.

Again, go read some of those posts on Had Enough Yet, including your own.

You just can't take anyone challenging you, or those you support, on here.

No surprise there.

Could most of these posts be completely one-sided, almost neo-fascist cry me a river conservative? YES!

Hate speech? Yawn!!!!
    Hate speech in simple term is nothing more than a communication that carries no meaning other than the expression of hatred/disdain for some particular group or individual. That’s you kiddo; to a tee. Savage the individual and most likely by the old ‘guilt by association’ means; nothing substantive on issues that face the town, the result of dominant rule by members of your party.

I have no dog in this race so I really don’t care what you post. But I will tell you from what I hear from others is that your type of venom may very well change the minds of some who were thinking of voting for some of the Democrats.

Keep up the good work; the Republicans and Conservatives thank you for your spiteful insight.

Keep bringing up that Fudoli/Brainard connection to demean Dickman, it is so relevant, NOT!.

Hate speech in simple term is nothing more than a communication that carries no meaning other than the expression of hatred/disdain for some particular group or individual. That’s you kiddo; to a tee. Savage the individual and most likely by the old ‘guilt by association’ means; nothing substantive on issues that face the town, the result of dominant rule by members of your party.
    Standing up for women is hate speech???

Even in a mildly harsh way?

I think not.

You know full well of the horrible behavior of Mr. Fudoli and Mr. Brainard explained in depth just two years ago - heck, you defended them even after it all came out. Remember https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...d+joe+brainard ?

And the 2017 Republican candidate for town council supported both of these men, and you think that should be ignored??

I think not.

When Mr. Dickman announced his run this year for the council, his record of support for Dino and Joe became fair game, and since he opened his wallet to help fund Mr. Brainard's campaign, that too is a clear issue this time around for Adam Dickman. Like I said: You can tell a lot about a candidate by who they give campaign cash to.

Same holds true for Mark Blazejewski, who clearly is ALSO conflicted out this time around since he also opened his wallet to fund Mr. Brainard, as well. I would assume that Mr. Blazejewski is supporting Adam Dickman this year, too. Mr. Blazejewski also spoke up constantly and consistently supporting the former supervisor, even after all sorts of bad news was exposed about Mr. Fudoli, including television news reports of Dino snubbing his nose at people who actually pay their real property taxes, but Dino thought he didn't have to pay his. Same for Dickman supporting Dino, too.

So any words uttered by Mark Blazejewski in this election is questionable.

I also recall you, Mr. Chowaniec, supporting Dino Fudoli's non-payment of his property taxes, as a "business decision" free from reproach because that's how business works.

A review of your comments on Had Enough Yet and your laughable tone here, says a lot about The Smartest Man in the Room!

Maybe you are just too smart!

Dickman, Leary and Cervi

Georgia L Schlager

So any words uttered by Mark Blazejewskii in this election is questionable.
    You may want to consult a dictionary. I do not think "is" agrees with "words." Just sayin'.

Standing up for women is hate speech???

Even in a mildly harsh way?

I think not.

You know full well of the horrible behavior of Mr. Fudoli and Mr. Brainard explained in depth just two years ago - heck, you defended them even after it all came out. Remember https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...d+joe+brainard ?

And the 2017 Republican candidate for town council supported both of these men, and you think that should be ignored??

I think not.

When Mr. Dickman announced his run this year for the council, his record of support for Dino and Joe became fair game, and since he opened his wallet to help fund Mr. Brainard's campaign, that too is a clear issue this time around for Adam Dickman. Like I said: You can tell a lot about a candidate by who they give campaign cash to.

Same holds true for Mark Blazejewski, who clearly is ALSO conflicted out this time around since he also opened his wallet to fund Mr. Brainard, as well. I would assume that Mr. Blazejewski is supporting Adam Dickman this year, too. Mr. Blazejewski also spoke up constantly and consistently supporting the former supervisor, even after all sorts of bad news was exposed about Mr. Fudoli, including television news reports of Dino snubbing his nose at people who actually pay their real property taxes, but Dino thought he didn't have to pay his. Same for Dickman supporting Dino, too.

So any words uttered by Mark Blazejewski in this election is questionable.

I also recall you, Mr. Chowaniec, supporting Dino Fudoli's non-payment of his property taxes, as a "business decision" free from reproach because that's how business works.

A review of your comments on Had Enough Yet and your laughable tone here, says a lot about The Smartest Man in the Room!

Maybe you are just too smart!
    Standing up for women is indeed not hate speech! Standing up for, or over women, or on top of women has been practiced by some of our most famous politicos – Trump, Clinton, the Kennedys, Roosevelt, Johnson.

Keep up with the rest of your posts; you are making my point – vacuous, mean-spirited, slanderous guilt by association, irrelevant posts.

BTW – What are your thoughts on the budget (the spending and tax hike); the master plan review; traffic, traffic safety issues; flooding and drainage issues? Anything?

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information