Thread: I thought Niagara Falls was broke......

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I thought Niagara Falls was broke......

$1 million approved for Niagara Falls water park project

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — $1 million in funds for a Niagara Falls water park project has been approved.The NFNY Hotel Management project is the first project approved through the Niagara Falls Tourism and Target Zone.
    Sen. Robert Ortt believes the project will be “a substantial victory for the Falls.”

“This family-friendly attraction will ultimately draw more visitors downtown and extend tourists’ stay – fitting into the overall mission of Niagara Falls development,” Ortt said. “And importantly for me, this project will create construction jobs and over 40 full-time positions once the park is up and running. My focus approach to Niagara Falls development has been to focus public-private resources on the neglected downtown corridor with performance-based funding – this project does just that. This company has a record of achievement and I’m confident this will be another accomplishment for them as well as a substantial victory for the Falls.”
    http://wivb.com/2017/10/11/1-million...-park-project/

State money, not city money.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Money is money.

WNY, I guess you’ve never seen that insipid commercial by Voya with orange money squirrel who explains the difference between your orange money and your green money.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I had to look up what insipid meant.

I know the little squirrels.

It's all our money. The sooner we can get that idea across to those in power the better off we'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    $1 million approved for Niagara Falls water park project

http://wivb.com/2017/10/11/1-million...-park-project/
    Thats nothing,Goofball dyster wants to bring those electric carts that Buffalo has here.I believe their called tuk-tuks?Nothing like giving the criminals something to shoot at.The other thing is his thinking the parkway is blocking the locals from going to the discovery center and devils hole.It doesn't,The locals don't care.Most have seen it.When they take out the parkway,He better have the cops along main street,Thats the other reason why the locals don't go there.

Thread Information