Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabres 2017 2018 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    I think it is going to be very hard to sell season tickets for next year.
    OMG yes. but watch and see if old money bags will up the prices again. It will be interesting to see if moneybags makes 80million off the team this year.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

What a bunch the other night in Chicago. Lose in OT and crybaby Robin Lehner has a fit on the ice then throws his stick in the tunnel. This is a professional! We seen he do this a few times last year having a fit. What a ass. Sabres continue their losing ways and the millionairs are no where around. No Jack Jack the key to the franchise. Oh I forgot he got his money. But you still have these fans going to the games like the bills. Speaking of that bunch watching these clowns trying to play in the snow. Cameras showing the crowd, some pics of the upper deck empty seen that last week too. The only ones left are the drunks in the end zone and lower part. Give it up..

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    What a bunch the other night in Chicago. Lose in OT and crybaby Robin Lehner has a fit on the ice then throws his stick in the tunnel. This is a professional! We seen he do this a few times last year having a fit. What a ass. Sabres continue their losing ways and the millionairs are no where around. No Jack Jack the key to the franchise. Oh I forgot he got his money. But you still have these fans going to the games like the bills. Speaking of that bunch watching these clowns trying to play in the snow. Cameras showing the crowd, some pics of the upper deck empty seen that last week too. The only ones left are the drunks in the end zone and lower part. Give it up..
    Another OT loss tonight against the blues. Old Moneybags need to make some moves, send this team to Rochester and bring Rochester up for a month. The millionaires wouldn't like riding in a bus for the away games. Sabres are now the worse team in the league. Thank you sabres!! But lets still go to the games.

Cheeks, You have to look at the organization and there has to be more to it than just the players. There is something going on internally. You have some very good players on the team but they don't want to play because something is going on. As for going to the games I use to go to about five games a year the past two years none.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    Cheeks, You have to look at the organization and there has to be more to it than just the players. There is something going on internally. You have some very good players on the team but they don't want to play because something is going on. As for going to the games I use to go to about five games a year the past two years none.
    The Sabres do have some good potentially great players but they don't have many and the real problem is they have lots of bad players in the organization. There is not a single player on the Sabres right now that was drafted by the team before 2012. Let that sit out there for a minute.

I am not sure you can say it's organization issue today, but the team is paying the bill for organization mistakes of the past. First, Darcy Regier was horrible with the draft. see. The comment above about players on the team drafted before 2012. Second, Murray ignored Rochester development during the tank. This leaves the Sabres without a good core of players to back up the talent you mention.

The good news, or hope at least, is Buffalo under the new regime is focused on player development. Sending Matt Moulson to California rather than letting him play his contract out in Rochester is a great sign. There are some good 'middle of team' players in the org right now but they are simply not ready for Buffalo.

Another signal that I am looking for is what they do with Kane. I love his story and I love how he turned his career around in Buffalo, but, he is going to cost a pretty penny as a FA and it appears the Sabres are going to stock the cabinet rather than pay the price. This means the Sabres are going to be bad to average for another year at least but will exit this unintential tank with a more complete roster.

It still sucks for Buffalo fans...which are too loyal and forgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    The Sabres do have some good potentially great players but they don't have many and the real problem is they have lots of bad players in the organization. There is not a single player on the Sabres right now that was drafted by the team before 2012. Let that sit out there for a minute.

I am not sure you can say it's organization issue today, but the team is paying the bill for organization mistakes of the past. First, Darcy Regier was horrible with the draft. see. The comment above about players on the team drafted before 2012. Second, Murray ignored Rochester development during the tank. This leaves the Sabres without a good core of players to back up the talent you mention.

The good news, or hope at least, is Buffalo under the new regime is focused on player development. Sending Matt Moulson to California rather than letting him play his contract out in Rochester is a great sign. There are some good 'middle of team' players in the org right now but they are simply not ready for Buffalo.

Another signal that I am looking for is what they do with Kane. I love his story and I love how he turned his career around in Buffalo, but, he is going to cost a pretty penny as a FA and it appears the Sabres are going to stock the cabinet rather than pay the price. This means the Sabres are going to be bad to average for another year at least but will exit this unintential tank with a more complete roster.

It still sucks for Buffalo fans...which are too loyal and forgiving.
    HP how many years now have you been saying that. Just have to laugh going no where fast..

Watched the football game that stunk last night. Why do we put sub-par teams on the tube. Then NFL cries about ratings. So I watch the news after the game watching the sports the female sportscaster on ch2 " Sabres lose tonight to snap there four-game unbeaten streak". They have lost 3 out of there last five games. Goofball. Where in gods name do they get these female sportscasters. CH7 dumps Nick for a goofy female sportscaster good thing I see ch 4 picked Nick up.

Another loss for the hapless sabres the other night. BUT,But Jack gets a hat trick. Yes he finally showed up. What kills me is when the media is more excided about jacks hat trick than winning the damn hockey game. These sports caster goofs are so bad. Bring back Rick Azar and erie warlack no not him is was so bad. Go Sabres!!

No jack jack jack showed up for the Boston game no goals for none of the million-airs and another loss. A lot of empty seats
    Fake sports I guess that is what we will have to call it the way these sportscasters are not saying just how bad the Sabres are. CH7 joe B SD the night of the Boston loss. "Just when the sabers started what looked like a turn around." Joe where the hell is the turn around. The only two guys that will talk bad about them at times is mike scoop and the bull frog. John smurf the murph never cant say anything hands are tied by the bills. Rob Ray never lug head has more excuses for this team than carter has liver pills. Rick generator never never the part time annoncer still wants to work and not give the next guy a chance. At least he didnt take his two months off in fl old money bags must of stopped that. How about mark kelso OMG the guy should be a head coach with all his brains. another guy full of excuses for the bills. If you never listened to these two goofs during a bills game try it. You willshut them off in about ten min. Go sabres.

Merry Christmas from the Sabres last night losing to Carolina last night. Sabres highlights jack scores 2 empty net goals makes history. Again these sports guys write about so much BS. Bottom line they are bad and can't win. Bull frog had some sports guy from espn the liberial sports station a few days ago. Bull frog asks the the lib what do you think of the sabres? Their guns have to show up to play hockey. Good answer

another OT loss for the million-airs just so bad 1-7 on the year . Does anyone watch them anymore!

Apparently you do
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Apparently you do
    Hahaha its watching them or watch Christmas movies on the Hallmark station.

Just unreal what they pay these guys. Old money bags has some real problems here.
    The goal-scoring slump remains a team-wide problem:

* Johan Larsson has no goals and four assists in 31 games.

* Pominville has two goals and two assists in 25 games.

* Benoit Pouliot has two goals and one assist in 19 games.

* Reinhart has no goals and one assist in 15 games.

* Rasmus Ristolainen has no goals and two assists in 14 games.

* Nolan has no points in 12 games.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Apparently you do
    HP I watched the whole game and they won in OT. unbelievable

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information