Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills 2017 season.

Thumbs down Bills 2017 season.

Here we go again!! The diehards hope but not going to happen.
    No playoffs again. Could be the worst team in the NFL. they finish 6-10 hopefully.

Dumb,dumb , Daruis in trouble again with the team. When does this guy grow up?
    If the Bills really wanted to get serious, they would waive Dareus in the coming days, spare themselves the hassle of keeping him and start focusing on the future. It would be their boldest decision in years, a welcome move for people who comprehend a broader landscape and view this season as a necessary hurdle.

We're talking about roughly $24 million in dead money against the salary cap this year and another $14 million next year by cutting Dareus. It would be debilitating, indeed, but what's the point of keeping an overpaid, underachieving pothead who comes across like he doesn't want to be here?

Dumb dumb Dareus has shown no signs of cleaning up his act. He's either unwilling, incapable or lacks the discipline needed to stay on the field. He's their highest-paid defensive player but hasn't offered an ounce of leadership. The new regime gave him a clean slate, and he couldn't even reach the regular season without mucking it up.

Cleaning up whaley mess. Ragland gone last years second round pick goes to KC.

T Rod his bell is still ringing no date to return.
    Die Hards grasping for some fresh air.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

This season is lost and even the 'die hards" know it. I don't where you see different.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    This season is lost and even the 'die hards" know it. I don't where you see different.
    Sadly many do not. I have read some fans saying that all Buffalo needs to compete with New England is a Joe Flacco type game managing QB.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Sadly many do not. I have read some fans saying that all Buffalo needs to compete with New England is a Joe Flacco type game managing QB.
    Those aren't die hards. They're idiots
    HipKat's Blog

The Buffalo Bills are going to the Toilet Bowl again. When going to a game bring the enclosed..Attachment 4726

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You guys need to be more optimistic.

This season is lost. Until Russ Brandon and Jim Overdrof are removed nothing will change.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    This season is lost. Until Russ Brandon and Jim Overdrof are removed nothing will change.
    nailed that one LA. but money bag can't figure that out

Bills win last week over the hopeless jets. Today same old bills no TD's shady doesn't show and TO running around like a goofball. D played ok

Some great offensive you just have to laugh.
    At halftime, Tyrod Taylor had 15 yards passing and LeSean McCoy had zero rushing yards. McCoy finished with nine yards on 12 carries while Taylor had 125 yards passing total. They were unable to muster any points until the final quarter when Steven Hauschka kicked a 45-yard field goal.
    How much are they paying these people? The first week in attendance is down and TV viewers were down for the NFL

Give me a break i know many die-hards that think they are still going all the way. Most die-hards think with their head between their legs.

Going to be hot hot day to see the same old bills teams play. The drunks will be out in full force tomorrow be careful driving. last nights news cops are adding more patrols around because of the drunks.

So these idiots want equality which I believe most of them have no idea what that word means. So lets protest over cop issues with black people. City of Buffalo shooting up the butt all black on black killings. Humm nothing mentioned on that issue by any of these players kneeling. Chicago worse than buffalo on black on black crime nothing mentioned or see a NFL player in chicago. So dumbo jim speaks out about players not standing and gets called out on it by some of the racist bills players. Look most of these players are thugs they never did liked cops since gramma brought them up. Surpressed another word the thugs have no meaning of but lets take a knee. The NFL just shot themselves in the butt by backing the plays and not the flag. Old money bags has no balls he just goes with the flow hoping to make another 80 million on off the team like last year. Well see when taxpayer stadium won't be full and tv rating down. I am in involed with a lot of veterans org they are telling their people to stop going to the games or watching the bills let them fall on their face along with the pegulas.

Guess who caved in dumbo Jim. My emotions played a big roll in my rant. Hughes calls out dumbo Jim on his comments. Kelly speaks his mind like every American has, but now tells his friends different. Jim stay in the locker room u goofball . Three veterans today told me they are looking for a refund on their ST. reason the stadium is a place of employment for entertainment purpses only and they allowed political activities during the entertainment. this was from a attorney that has told this veteran. So now the county ownes the stadium and the racists that kneeled sue them all plain and simple. Some very big sponsers have chimed in we support the bills up know way support their decision on disrespect of our flag. Hopefully they pull their sponsership from the bills. On way is fans stop buying the sponsers products. I am waiting for the list of sponsers that support the bills and post them. Same for the sabres if they start that crap.

NFL is getting hit hard. So now they are interlocking arms for unity. Someone asked these players what unity means or what you players want. Diversity they want!! The NFL is 75% black so what is the big deal. If anything sounds like the NFL is has a few race issue here. Ahh no its cops stopping to many black people. Chicago all black on black crime I don't see any black NFL players on the streets of Chicago protesting all the shooting. How about right here in the city of Buffalo. Where is hughes, shady lady, dumb dumb, maybe old money bags could show up on the east side to protest all the black on black shooting. mayor erkel he is hiding nothing from this goofball aout all the shootings in the city or the protesting of the flag. Where is the media asking questions? The snooz a liberal sided paper have no interviews from the mayor hummm.
    The latest shooting just wed night. Man dead, woman in critical after double shooting at Parkdale and Potomac.
    A man was killed and a woman critically wounded in a double shooting early Wednesday morning at Parkdale and Potomac avenues, Buffalo police said.
    A 23-year-old Buffalo man was declared dead at the scene of the shooting, reported shortly after midnight.
    A 32-year-old Buffalo woman was transported to Erie County Medical Center where police said she was listed in critical condition.

Fans continue to burn team tickets, jerseys, etc. Ticket sales are off almost 50%. How about this idiot Aaron rogers he is mad at his fans because they do not support the oppression thes players feel. A real damn jack ass.

How aout this guy Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith was arrested Thursday and faces felony assault charges after being accused of beating his sister's boyfriend last month, Los Angeles prosecutors announced. 8/17.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Ticket sales are off almost 50%.
    You mean 18%? http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...g-players-out/
    HipKat's Blog

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information