Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elections are on the way...Our choices...

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Not one of these items are why people have fled our town for the last 25 years.

As a property owner I don't care if Brian rejects corporate or PAC contributions.

I want to know what a candidate will do that actually make a physical difference for us property owners.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So are the three running against the group who has given us the highest taxes area in the nation, caused 1000's to flee our town and fed us property owners BS for the last 25+ years going do anything before the elections?

Pat? Doreen? Roger?

If you guys are just going to sit back and watch what happens without giving it an honest attempt why are you wasting the property owners time?

Dan? Electric? What do you think the three are going to?

I hate shopping on the internet but I found a place that will do 18 X 24" X 1000 signs for $2010.00
    The only thing I know about them is they are not endorsed democrats and one of them is against having NY constitutional convention.

Pretty sad with it being less then a month away from the election.

I want to know who will stand up to the town unions that are sucking the money right out of our wallets, who will work with the supervisor to further cut/reduce spending to lower our tax rates. Who will put a moratorium on new Tim Hortons. Who will fight the IDA'S who keep giving take breaks to corporations that need it the least taking away what could be tax relief for the residents. Who will put a freeze on reassessments. Who will turn this town around!!!! I am interested in a candidate that is as fed up as I am with the party politics and being the highest taxed town in the county.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I sent a message to Brian asking if they are receiving free or discounted space before elections. Let us see if he responds.
    No response so far. I will message him one more time later today and we'll see if he responds. How they act now will be how they will act once elected.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I sent Brian another message

"Are you, Jim and Tim receiving discounted space from Benderson before elections?"

10/12/17 11:50am

If he's not open and transparent now he won't be open and transparent sitting on the town board.

So are the three running against the group who has given us the highest taxes area in the nation, caused 1000's to flee our town and fed us property owners BS for the last 25+ years going do anything before the elections?

Pat? Doreen? Roger?

If you guys are just going to sit back and watch what happens without giving it an honest attempt why are you wasting the property owners time?

Dan? Electric? What do you think the three are going to?

I hate shopping on the internet but I found a place that will do 18 X 24" X 1000 signs for $2010.00
    I have no faith in the 3 republican candidates, they don't seem too interested. Nowak walked door to door and got the most votes, more of the same for the next two years

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I agree with you Dan.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Read the one meme about Brian...

"Restore trust in government"... If a candidate will not respond to a rather simple question how could one trust them?

No trust can be had if you as a candidate support corporate welfare, accept campaign headquarter space from a Billion dollar company, aka: selling your vote to Benderson and refuse to admit that you and your 2 other running mates receive free or reduced rent and r2 of the others have refuse to recuse themselves from votes involving Benderson properties.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information