Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheektowaga tentative town budget

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    How about if people were trapped inside or laying on the floor or if someone was confined to bed on the 1st & 2nd FL. They were suppose to a primary search & secondary search as well do a interior attack on the fire.
    You can really speculate on this. We weren't there. They may have known the building was completely empty

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You can really speculate on this. We weren't there. They may have known the building was completely empty
    Their's nothing to speculate, You still do a Primary & Secondary search, even in a vacant building, a warehouse, a house etc and you take the the hose's inside the structure. That's why all FF's are suppose to be wearing air packs and have to be certified to wear a air park, which many of WNY vol's are not because they can't pass the physical to a wear air pack because they are too old or too over weight etc.. . But then again Erie County doesn't conform to national standards in EMS level's & EMS protocols either. Serach Youtube and but in any VOl FD's name or town in and it's the same thing over & over, again, Their's a house fire on the city line and someone who is taking the video even tells them are you's going to put some F**king water on it , If you want,t I will find the link to it

Unregistered
    Their's nothing to speculate, You still do a Primary & Secondary search, even in a vacant building, a warehouse, a house etc and you take the the hose's inside the structure. That's why all FF's are suppose to be wearing air packs and have to be certified to wear a air park, which many of WNY vol's are not because they can't pass the physical to a wear air pack because they are too old or too over weight etc.. . But then again Erie County doesn't conform to national standards in EMS level's & EMS protocols either. Serach Youtube and but in any VOl FD's name or town in and it's the same thing over & over, again, Their's a house fire on the city line and someone who is taking the video even tells them are you's going to put some F**king water on it , If you want,t I will find the link to it
    Here's how it's suppose to be done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9b9fpjX2A

Here's what you have for FD protection ? If the Insurance appraiser's see this or the owner's know how a fire scene is suppose to be run, They are going to sue the fire co's and the town, Read all the comments below the you tube video https://youtu.be/_emRkNIbVgE
    I see in that video it's led by U-Crest... story time.

A friend of mine is a VFF with Cleve-Hill. There was a house fire on my old street, and he said they (U-Crest) botched it big time, causing it to be a total loss. He said they couldn't find the basement (where the fire started). Not only is that not hard to figure out on your own, they didn't bother to ask the homeowner who was on site how to get to it. Homeowner was livid at how it was handled.

When I was still living there, I called in because my CO alarm was going off. Took them 20 minutes to get there. Although they did get there a little quicker the second time I called in for a burning smell in my basement.

If you live in the U-Crest district, pray that your house doesn't start on fire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information