Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erie County's Medicad costs Skyrocketings

Unregistered

Erie County's Medicad costs Skyrocketings

Erie County's Medicad costs are skyrocketings, Sounds like they are going to have raise taxes & fees. Erie County is blaming it on white people , But it's because most of Erie County population are senior citzens, but at 65 and Medicad kicks in, It's funny, most of these people worked all their lives and payed for it & earned it. Not like the welfare people, & the refugees from other countries http://buffalonews.com/2017/10/06/co...ack-2-billion/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Erie County's Medicad costs are skyrocketings, Sounds like they are going to have raise taxes & fees. Erie County is blaming it on white people , But it's because most of Erie County population are senior citzens, but at 65 and Medicad kicks in, It's funny, most of these people worked all their lives and payed for it & earned it. Not like the welfare people, & the refugees from other countries http://buffalonews.com/2017/10/06/co...ack-2-billion/
    see the pic, notice the partients in beds in the hallways, that's means theirs not enough treatment rooms and doctors & nurses etc...

What? That's not what the report says. I'm reading it now. Most of the people on Medicaid are between 21 and 64. It's on page 14 of the report. There is a table that makes this clear.

Also, the US Census for 2016 says that only 17% of the people in Erie County are at or over 65 years of age. Most of Erie County's population are NOT senior citizens.

Nothing you've said is correct. Nothing!

This highlights why I participate so little on Speakup. People don't read what they claim to have read, have no facts to back up what they say, and won't admit their wrong when called out.
    Even as a great rock is not shaken by the wind, the wise man is not shaken by praise or by blame.

Unregistered
    A new trend that has happened in the last decade are stand alone ER's or neighborhood ER's they are open 24/7, have CAT scans, and you don't have to go to traditional hospital for most conditions anymore, They are generally 2 miles apart and their's one on just about every other corner in most of the rest of country. Don't think they have any in Erie County ?

https://youtu.be/XocgVjBCepc

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sun View Post
    What? That's not what the report says. I'm reading it now. Most of the people on Medicaid are between 21 and 64. It's on page 14 of the report. There is a table that makes this clear.

Also, the US Census for 2016 says that only 17% of the people in Erie County are at or over 65 years of age. Most of Erie County's population are NOT senior citizens.

This highlights why I participate so little on Speakup. People don't read what they claim to have read, have no facts to back up what they say, and won't admit their wrong when called out.
    Go into any Erie County grocery store anytime , 80% of the people shopping have gray hair,

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=jennifer7;1752758]A new trend that has happened in the last decade are stand alone ER's or neighborhood ER's they are open 24/7, have CAT scans, and you don't have to go to traditional hospital for most conditions anymore, They are generally 2 miles apart and their's one on just about every other corner in most of the rest of country. Don't think they have any in Erie County ?

Better look at stand alone ER aka neighborhood ER

Unregistered
    A new trend that has happened in the last decade are stand alone ER's or neighborhood ER's they are open 24/7, have CAT scans, and you don't have to go to traditional hospital for most conditions anymore, They are generally 2 miles apart and their's one on just about every other corner in most of the rest of country. Don't think they have any in Erie County ?

Better look at stand alone ER aka neighborhood ER

https://youtu.be/tMGvm5tm5Dk

Unregistered
    Another new trend is building smaller neighborhood hospitals called micro hospitals

https://youtu.be/3oda831SsKk

Unregistered
    Go into any Erie County grocery store anytime , 80% of the people shopping have gray hair,
    and the stats are showing how poor Erie County is. In 2006 Buffalo was the 3rd poorest US City ,It's now 2017 and Buffalo is still the 3rd poorest US City,

But Buffalo's got rebirth & renaissance going and every one has Buffalo Love & One Buffalo, Renaissance in Buffalo = picking weeds & planting flowers at Central Terminal, having festivals celebrating what Buffalo was once and past and putting flood lights on the vacant/empty one seneca tower. etc,,,

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sun View Post

In another thread I mentioned that "Jennifer" should fact check before posting.

People in the hallways doesn't mean there is a lack of rooms. It could be people waiting for test far as the photo shows.

I had to for a colonoscopy and it was like cattle being herded. If a photo was taken that day you could title it "Lack of rooms cause over crowding in hallways" which is true in one sense but not really the case. You were just in line waiting for the test. One thing I did noticed is if a fire broke out I think many people would have been screwed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    In another thread I mentioned that "Jennifer" should fact check before posting.

People in the hallways doesn't mean there is a lack of rooms. It could be people waiting for test far as the photo shows.

I had to for a colonoscopy and it was like cattle being herded. If a photo was taken that day you could title it "Lack of rooms cause over crowding in hallways" which is true in one sense but not really the case. You were just in line waiting for the test. One thing I did noticed is if a fire broke out I think many people would have been screwed.
    With the cost of Medicaid skyrocketing ? where's the money going to come from ? 5 people who read this board, but don't post (they should post) They see the same thing happing soon, Lots of people will be selling their house's and their won't be enough buyers. They remember what happen in the Bailey/Kensington & the Eggert Rd/Kensington areas etc. When people were fleeing because the crime people were moving in, rows & rows of houses were for sale, block after block and people had to give them away. If people like spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ So the privilege class can live the rich life and don't even get the basic level of services and national standard of even public safety levels that are available everywhere else for very little $, lack of good paying jobs that are abundant just about everywhere else. People get what they deserve !!!!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You need to stop rubbing it in people's faces. That is what your posting style is like.

Unregistered
    With the cost of Medicaid skyrocketing ? where's the money going to come from ? 5 people who read this board, but don't post (they should post) They see the same thing happing soon, Lots of people will be selling their house's and their won't be enough buyers. They remember what happen in the Bailey/Kensington & the Eggert Rd/Kensington areas etc. When people were fleeing because the crime people were moving in, rows & rows of houses were for sale, block after block and people had to give them away. If people like spending $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ So the privilege class can live the rich life and don't even get the basic level of services and national standard of even public safety levels that are available everywhere else for very little $, lack of good paying jobs that are abundant just about everywhere else. People get what they deserve !!!!!!

I have been telling you's for over 10 years what was coming, I told you that HSBC was moving out of the HSBC Tower once the leases expired, Amercan Axle was closing all 3 plants (Steven) Brass Pro wasn't coming, Las Vegas would be getting NFL & NHL teams (Linda) to Solar City was another pie in the sky just to name a few, But like some many other people have said , It's so bad there, that people are living in a delusional world because that can't face the reality of how bad it is.

Unregistered
    Why dont people do something about it ? start going to town counci meetings and bitch

Unregistered
    Why dont people do something about it ? start going to town counci meetings and bitch
    You can turn this post into another Buffalo Rising just like the Buffalo News is now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information