Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
I sure don't understand how someone who professes to have the perfect life, in the perfect place where everything is perfect and everything that's perfect eventually comes to stay in beautiful, expanding, glorious, perfect Pheonix, AZ but
then spends so much time looking for way to denigrate the city she claims she turned her back on years ago.

What a sad little life you must actually live if you spend so much of it pathetically trolling for anything negative you can find about Buffalo, so you can race the the local WNY forums to rub it in people's faces. It's freaking sad. I can only imagine what horrible thing this city did to you to exact so much vengeance and so much sadistic glee when you stumble upon any little thing.

You're a real piece of work. I try to envision what people online look like based on how they talk, etc and you, I see as a less than average attractive, over weight, middle aged frumpy woman who never quite understood why everyone else had so much happiness while you were so lonely. I can see you sitting in the latest Walmart fashions, thinking it's a good thing no one could see who you really are hiding behind that keyboard. I'm not saying this is what you look like, just the impression I get.

Now before you type a bunch of lol's and tell me how wrong I am, hold that until you're ready to prove it. And if you're not willing to prove it, then I guess you're admitting I'm correct.

Hope you're not one of those people that claims to be as Christian, too......
What people in Erie County call trolling is called reality and Erie County's worst days are yet to come, You better get a king sized diaper because with the shrinking tax base and the skyrocketing costs of providing the services and the corrupt local governments & unions don't give a SH*T They will keep raising property taxes higher, higher & higher untill people wont be to afford them and you won't be able to sell them either because they will be more houses for sale then buyers. They will forclose on house's to pay for their yearly raises, because their entiled to it and they will say if you can't afford to pay them or can't sell your house , TOO BAD IT's MIND MIND MIND . Speaking of how people look, Not only does most of Buffalo look like a zombie apocalypse has happed, but it also has lots & lots of walking dead.