Thread: Lifetime Health closure affects 200 workers, thousands of patients

Lifetime Health closure affects 200 workers, thousands of patients

Lifetime Health Medical Group is shutting down three area health centers by year-end, affecting 43,000 patients and 200 employees.

The company made the announcement Monday afternoon to employees, posting information online and in written communication mailed to patients that it will close the Amherst Health Center, Hamburg Health Center and William E. Mosher Health Center in downtown Buffalo on Dec. 31.

In a media statement, Lifetime Health officials pointed to a continued shortage of primary care…

More...

Unregistered
    There closing because they were having problems recruiting doctors, It's very hard to lure or recruit doctors to WNY, Also I'm hearing a lot of Doctors & Nurses who worked at Children's were aganst the move to the Ghetto/hood are leaving Childrens and are leaving NYS or transferring to Millard Suburban

If the pay is right you can attract good people, if not then forget it. They had a great concept, I used to go there several years ago, everything under 1 roof, great idea, but maybe not so great financially

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    If the pay is right you can attract good people, if not then forget it. They had a great concept, I used to go there several years ago, everything under 1 roof, great idea, but maybe not so great financially
    The much praised Buffalo Niagara Corridor Hospitals (BGH & Gates Vascular) are even not even Adult Trauma Center Level, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    There closing because they were having problems recruiting doctors, It's very hard to lure or recruit doctors to WNY, Also I'm hearing a lot of Doctors & Nurses who worked at Children's were aganst the move to the Ghetto/hood are leaving Childrens and are leaving NYS or transferring to Millard Suburban
    The medical campus is not the "ghetto/hood", no more than Bryant & Hodge at least.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    The medical campus is not the "ghetto/hood", no more than Bryant & Hodge at least.
    Will on twitter the RN's calling it a **** hole and actually the national image of all Buffalo is **** hole and as bad as it gets, Another a reason why theirs no private investment, Not to hurt people's feeling, But it is what it is,

Unregistered
    Will on twitter the RN's calling it a **** hole and actually the national image of all Buffalo is **** hole and as bad as it gets, Another a reason why theirs no private investment, Not to hurt people's feeling, But it is what it is,
    Here's why & who did it ? Names have changed but it's the same Malignancy in the Lymph nodes, Population loses are greater, One Seneca is all vacant and want bankrupt www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mLnD-GIFq0

Here's why & who did it ? Names have changed but it's the same Malignancy in the Lymph nodes, Population loses are greater, One Seneca is all vacant and want bankrupt www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mLnD-GIFq0

I have no doubt this is how you look from your basement in Arizona each and every time you feel the need to sh*t on Buffalo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post

I have no doubt this is how you look from your basement in Arizona each and every time you feel the need to sh*t on Buffalo.
    I'm not sh*ting on Buffalo, I'm sh*ting on the ones that
    did it, aka corrupt governments & Unions who are so evil & rotten they make Lucifer & Satan look like Angels

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post

Actually that's you looking in mirror when the Towns go's insolvent and void all the union contracts and the Federal Government has to come in to fix it

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ok kids...

Let's behave. This isn't facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post

Yeah the fruit belt belt is such a nice area

The first few seconds of that video are great to see. Why you may ask, just go to google street view now and take a look along Ohio Street and you'll see how vastly different and better it looks. I nice park, brand new road and lights, private investment with a new build apartment building and a second under construction, the Labatt blue 6-pack across the river. So much progress has been made in the city in the past 7 years. A nice reminder of how much things have improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Yeah the fruit belt belt is such a nice area
    It's next to the fruit belt, not in the fruit belt. It's also next to Allentown.

RN's on Twitter? Heh??

Thread Information