Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Downtown Washington grocey market is closing

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Almost right. She joined in 2005, but never posted til August of last year and every post, every single post has been an attempt to denigrated something in WNY
    Sorry Hip, but here's a posting of the same crap in 2006
    https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...Poplation-Loss

and 2005
    https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...tadium-repairs

Georgia L Schlager

Unregistered
    What you crap is reality, Worst days are yet to come with the shrinking taxbase and the skyrocketing costs of providing the service. Notice the suburbs are looking more & more like the city everyday with lots of decaying, empty, vacant building of every kind on every corner, The Boulevard & Eastern Hills Malls are empty. It won't be long before Cheektowga, West Seneca, Depew etc.. look just like this https://youtu.be/_sJ5eLNEhlw Also North Tonawanda was on national news about their going to fine parents $250 if their kids are bulling
    and they showed clips of N Ton. OMG it Looks so destitude, old vacant decaying buildings, roads filled with potholes & cracked sidewalks, high weeds & garbage laying on the streets. N. Ton. is already looking Buffalo, N. Falls NY. Lackawanna,

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    What you crap is reality, Worst days are yet to come with the shrinking taxbase and the skyrocketing costs of providing the service. Notice the suburbs are looking more & more like the city everyday with lots of decaying, empty, vacant building of every kind on every corner, The Boulevard & Eastern Hills Malls are empty. It won't be long before Cheektowga, West Seneca, Depew etc.. look just like this https://youtu.be/_sJ5eLNEhlw Also North Tonawanda was on national news about their going to fine parents $250 if their kids are bulling
    and they showed clips of N Ton. OMG it Looks so destitude, old vacant decaying buildings, roads filled with potholes & cracked sidewalks, high weeds & garbage laying on the streets. N. Ton. is already looking Buffalo, N. Falls NY. Lackawanna,
    Wow, you need help. A troll by his/her actions makes t hat person likely a sociopath. With you, there is no doubt
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Wow, you need help. A troll by his/her actions makes t hat person likely a sociopath. With you, there is no doubt
    Talk about a socialpath & add being brain dead ?? You better look in the mirror, the other's have been brainwashed with the non stop local media proganda of Buffalo Love, One Buffalo. Their doing a good job, when stores close, the blind sheep instantly say no one shops in stores anymore and everyone go's on line, LOL !! When they talk about the vacant one Seneca Tower, The blind sheep instantly say theirs no market and no one build skyscrapers anymore. LOL !! Erie County is the real life or real deal of "The City Under Dome" and the real live version of Logan Run

Notice the suburbs are looking more & more like the city everyday with lots of decaying, empty, vacant building of every kind on every corner, The Boulevard & Eastern Hills Malls are empty. OMG it Looks so destitude, old vacant decaying buildings, roads filled with potholes & cracked sidewalks, high weeds & garbage laying on the streets. N. Ton. is already looking Buffalo, N. Falls NY. Lackawanna,
    How would you know any of this if you live in Arizona?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    How would you know any of this if you live in Arizona?
    A) I talk to a lot of people who still live their, most are staying it's time to leave before they lose their ass
    B) social media twitter, instagram, vine, You tube etc...
    C) on line local newspaper & tv stations
    D) Google earth, street view

Almost right. She joined in 2005, but never posted til August of last year and every post, every single post has been an attempt to denigrated something in WNY
    Nope that is just as far as the search will go back on her because of the amount of posts she has made.

A) I talk to a lot of people who still live their, most are staying it's time to leave before they lose their ass
    So you readily admit that you are spending your life checking up (twitter, instagram, vine, on line local newspaper & tv stations, Google earth, street view) on a place you said you lived at 15 or 16 years ago?????????

If your telling the truth you have some serious mental health issues kiddo.

You should see someone about that.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    Nope that is just as far as the search will go back on her because of the amount of posts she has made.

So you readily admit that you are spending your life checking up (twitter, instagram, vine, on line local newspaper & tv stations, Google earth, street view) on a place you said you lived at 15 or 16 years ago?????????

If your telling the truth you have some serious mental health issues kiddo.

You should see someone about that.
    Hey Dumbo's back !! Hey remember you said American Axle was investing and wasn't closing LOL I told you all 3 plants were closing back in 2006. Talk about having serious mental health issues ? People go down to the rust filled silos to celebrate them and pick weeds at the Central Terminal and call that rebirth, LOL Also look at what your paying for property taxes and look and what level of public safety levels you getting, It's not 1972 anymore

Like so so many old WNYer's that left, We read the News & TV news for are daily laughs.

Unregistered
    Hey Dumbo's back !! Hey remember you said American Axle was investing and wasn't closing LOL I told you all 3 plants were closing back in 2006. Talk about having serious mental health issues ? People go down to the rust filled silos to celebrate them and pick weeds at the Central Terminal and call that rebirth, LOL Also look at what your paying for property taxes and look and what level of public safety levels you getting, It's not 1972 anymore

Like so so many old WNYer's that left, We read the News & TV news for are daily laughs.
    Also from the Midwest to to the Rockies their 100's & 100's silo's & grain elevators that are still operational

Unregistered
    Put the blame on who is the blame for turning Erie County into a waste land & S**t hole with NO PRIVATE INVESTMENT AND NO FUTURE because it's worst days are yet to come because it's all about the shrinking tax base and sky rocketing costs of providing the basic services. Go ahead and keep giving raises, pension spiking etc.. every year and keep raising taxes every year. Coming soon each City, Village & Town will be going Insolvent.

Apparently so. Just checked and mine only goes back a year, also, when you click on Profile/Posts....
    HipKat's Blog

Also from the Midwest to to the Rockies their 100's & 100's silo's & grain elevators that are still operational
    Now what could there be between the Midwest and the Rockies?? Hmmmm. What does Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, etc have that would need grain silos......

Couldn't be millions of acres of corn fields, now, could it?? Nahhhh, I doubt that
    HipKat's Blog

Jennifer you really have some very serious issues if what you have said about yourself is true.

I mean this sincerely, if you are going through facebook and other social media 16+ years after you left a place looking for bad news your probably a candidate for snapped or deadly women.

I don't think most people even stay mad at ex-spouses that long.

People shouldn't be replying to her, she is bound to go off the deep end sooner or later and you don't want to be complicit in what she does to herself or to others. She is either lying or deeply disturbed. I can think of no other reason why someone would do what she has been doing for 16+ years.

Before you think I am just picking on her think about what has transpired in your life in the last 16+ years and think about whether you would be spending your days combing through social media, utube etc to rail against what pissed you off 16 years ago. Think about what kind of person that would take.

In the last 16 years my children have grown up, got married, I have become a grandfather, changed jobs a couple of times and opened a restaurant. I cant even remember what did or didn't piss me off 16 years ago much less have the urge to check on it. I think in that respect I am pretty normal.

Something is really wrong with Jennifer if she is telling the truth about who she is.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Unregistered
    Jennifer you really have some very serious issues if what you have said about yourself is true.

I mean this sincerely, if you are going through facebook and other social media 16+ years after you left a place looking for bad news your probably a candidate for snapped or deadly women.

I don't think most people even stay mad at ex-spouses that long.

People shouldn't be replying to her, she is bound to go off the deep end sooner or later and you don't want to be complicit in what she does to herself or to others. She is either lying or deeply disturbed. I can think of no other reason why someone would do what she has been doing for 16+ years.
    Before you think I am just picking on her think about what has transpired in your life in the last 16+ years and think about whether you would be spending your days combing through social media, utube etc to rail against what pissed you off 16 years ago. Think about what kind of person that would take.

In the last 16 years my children have grown up, got married, I have become a grandfather, changed jobs a couple of times and opened a restaurant. I cant even remember what did or didn't piss me off 16 years ago much less have the urge to check on it. I think in that respect I am pretty normal.

Something is really wrong with Jennifer if she is telling the truth about who she is.
    16 years of so called rebirth, but the population is still shrinking every year, taxes keep rising, and the government workers keep getting raises every year. Also speaking of 16 years isn't that how long their are still 2 Controls Boards 1 for the City and 1 for the County. Subject Closed !!
    Last edited by jennifer7; October 11th, 2017 at 03:29 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information