Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Downtown Washington grocey market is closing

Unregistered
    Pic 4 is from the newszoom in the Philly area

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post

I'm Waiting ?

CLose to that area is North Mountain Park. Not knocking it but it looks rather stark as a park goes...

What is the giant guitar pick at Phoenix Mountains Preserve?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    CLose to that area is North Mountain Park. Not knocking it but it looks rather stark as a park goes...

What is the giant guitar pick at Phoenix Mountains Preserve?
    Is this green enough for you https://youtu.be/1r1N3n1ZXsk

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I believe that video was color enhanced a bit. The google street views and satellite images are not. There are spots that are green but it's not the same compared to area's that are lush with vegetation. There is nothing wrong with that type of landscape. I was just pointing out it looked stark. Specially that one park.

Unregistered
    Is this green enough for you https://youtu.be/1r1N3n1ZXsk
    Morrison Ranch at X-mas time https://youtu.be/Yq8HCzvHmOA The just broke ground on another phase adding another 8,000 more homes to Morrison Ranch

Unregistered
    Also Picture 3 must be like really old, Looks like it's been torn and replaced with new Condos. Here's what Cave Creek & Desert Cove looks like today https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ca...4d-112.0495006

Do you have the address for picture 1 ? It's likely from 1970's and been torn down and replace with something new

I'm Waiting ?
    Dumb Dumb, I mean HIPKAT I'm still waiting ?

Dumb Dumb, I mean HIPKAT I'm still waiting ?
    Waiting for what? Me to get home from work to reinforce what a low life POS loser you are? You DO know what work is, right?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Waiting for what? Me to get home from work to reinforce what a low life POS loser you are? You DO know what work is, right?
    Talk about being loser, Look were you live, You'll will fit in well.

He quit because he didn't want to live in Buffalo, it was on many sports talk radio shows, They said, It's so bad there that he even forfeited millions of salary even which he was overpaid.

Sports talk radio, with all the callers hot takes.... good source LOL

Talk about being loser, Look were you live, You'll will fit in well.
    How much do you really know about Pekin, IL? Probably about as much as you know about grammar.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    How much do you really know about Pekin, IL? Probably about as much as you know about grammar.

Your Erie County City, Town & Village going Insolvent Soon !!!! Depew & the Towns of Evans are already just about there LOL Followed by West Seneca, Cheektowaga, Hamburg, Tonawanda's, etc... and Lancaster > Differently one of the worst run. INSOLVENT IS COMING !!!, It's too late to fix it, IT'S GAME OVER !! But on the road to going Insolvent, it is going to be ugly, more of same, more decay, more empty vacant building, more bleeding population losses, more shrinking tax base and taxes will increase even higher & higher, Property value's will plunge and that's if your lucky enough not to die by having Third World County level of EMS & FD protection,

Unregistered

Pekin IL is a suburb of Peoria IL, so many people left (well the educated ones) Peoria IL and moved to AZ and they built their own city and named it Peoria AZ,
    What do you call a person who's move to a worst place with it's worst days are yet to come ? a idiot

See yourself in Peoria AZ and have lots of $$$$$ in your pocket and you can enjoy life. have fun, and always have the highest level of public safety
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=efEaTW0_7vc

Here's how a Government is suppose to be run and why Peoria AZ booming & has rapid growth and has exciting & bright future
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf5r2NTzgZ8
    Last edited by jennifer7; October 9th, 2017 at 12:08 PM.

She knows everything.
    HipKat's Blog

jennifer7 has been posting the same stuff on this message board since 2005. When she got here she said she moved to Arizona "a couple years ago" from Buffalo. Lets say 2 or 3 years.

That was 15 or 16 years ago.

Before replying to Jennifer7 you should consider how mentally unstable anyone is that combs the media on a daily basis for bad news about a place they said they lived at 15 or 16 years ago.

Really, think about that.

I rarely come here anymore but every time I do it seems she is on. This person who said they lived here 15 or 16 years ago is always here (right now its 2:30 AM Eastern Time and I am at a 3rd shift job), morning, noon, and night replying to the same 5 or 6 people for over 15 years.

Think about how weird and creepy that is.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    jennifer7 has been posting the same stuff on this message board since 2005. When she got here she said she moved to Arizona "a couple years ago" from Buffalo. Lets say 2 or 3 years.

That was 15 or 16 years ago.

Before replying to Jennifer7 you should consider how mentally unstable anyone is that combs the media on a daily basis for bad news about a place they said they lived at 15 or 16 years ago.

Really, think about that.

I rarely come here anymore but every time I do it seems she is on. This person who said they lived here 15 or 16 years ago is always here (right now its 2:30 AM Eastern Time and I am at a 3rd shift job), morning, noon, and night replying to the same 5 or 6 people for over 15 years.

Think about how weird and creepy that is.
    Almost right. She joined in 2005, but never posted til August of last year and every post, every single post has been an attempt to denigrated something in WNY
    HipKat's Blog

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information