Thread: Erie County Legisators give RAISES !!!!!!!!!

Erie County Legisators give RAISES !!!!!!!!!

Erie County Legisator's have given all their staff members large
    raises in 2007 Budget ! Last night on Ch. 2 11 pm news, Stef
    broke the story, they were making between $45,000 & $90,000 a year
    and now they are getting FAT RAISES.Yet,after they extended sales taxes increase for another year, PORK & PATRONAGE, BETTER, BIGER AND GROWING
    In Erie Applachia County in the state of New York aka "the welfare state"
    Where's the HARD CONTROL BOARD ? Joel & Lynn must have bribed and payed them off Good ! NICE JOB Cindy & Kathy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by PalmTree; December 1st, 2006 at 09:13 AM.

I'll be down there today at 1:30pm when they finalize the budget. I generally don't bother with these charades because all the deals are cut behind the scenes, but every once and a while you hold your nose and show up.

4th floor, old county hall, Franklin and Church. It could last for hours.

We have a 1000 supporters but the poltiical class flacks say we have no supporters because our people are busy trying to survive in this lousy economy.

Please come down and show your support for spending cuts. Bring signs. I'll bring the fake champagne (as fake as the Bass Pro deal).

When Joe Golombek exposed the manipulation of the election law by a sitting county legislator, the political class showed up an instant rent-a-crowd (what a motley crew!), including several leg. staffers I'm told. But numbers aren't truth. The aforementioned leg. later apologized (but the EXTREMELY VERBALLY ABUSIVE rent-a-crowd never did.)

Quote Originally Posted by PalmTree
    Erie County Legisator's have given all their staff members large
    raises in 2007 Budget ! Last night on Ch. 2 11 pm news, Stef
    broke the story, they were making between $45,000 & $90,000 a year
    and now they are getting FAT RAISES.Yet,after they extended sales taxes increase for another year, PORK & PATRONAGE, BETTER, BIGER AND GROWING
    In Erie Applachia County in the state of New York aka "the welfare state"
    Where's the HARD CONTROL BOARD ? Joel & Lynn must have bribed and payed them off Good ! NICE JOB Cindy & Kathy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't know that Ch 2 broadcast all the way out to Gilbert, Arizona, Jenny. What happened to your fabulous life out west?
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ostrowski
    I'll be down there today at 1:30pm when they finalize the budget. I generally don't bother with these charades because all the deals are cut behind the scenes, but every once and a while you hold your nose and show up.

4th floor, old county hall, Franklin and Church. It could last for hours.

We have a 1000 supporters but the poltiical class flacks say we have no supporters because our people are busy trying to survive in this lousy economy.

Please come down and show your support for spending cuts. Bring signs. I'll bring the fake champagne (as fake as the Bass Pro deal).

When Joe Golombek exposed the manipulation of the election law by a sitting county legislator, the political class showed up an instant rent-a-crowd (what a motley crew!), including several leg. staffers I'm told. But numbers aren't truth. The aforementioned leg. later apologized (but the EXTREMELY VERBALLY ABUSIVE rent-a-crowd never did.)
    Good for you ! give them hell!

If this story is true then Erie county needs a new Hard Control Board. I'm thinking Mafia style. This B.S. along with those greedy suckers in Albany who want raises, come on! Business as usual will never go away in this state.

I propose a rally for every single person not employed by government to join in a mass exodus out of this state. All at once, POOF!!!, gone.

Free Buffalo has lost two families to Florida in the last ten days.

Thread Information