Thread: Katie Gambles - Who taught this kid?

Katie Gambles - Who taught this kid?

This girl see's nothing wrong with what Bucky has done and feels no compassion for the lives Bucky has permently changed.
    She does not care what the families think about her and her opinion.

What a looser!

As he went into court, he had a couple supporters. "I'd say he's one of the best men I've ever know. He sticks to his word and he's a gentle man,” said Katie Gambles of Buffalo. “He's loyal to a fault,” said Wendy Gambles of Buffalo.

This mother-daughter duo traveled all the way from Buffalo to show support for Phillips. They painted "buck's our man" and "buck is a hero" on their car. "What would say to a police agency who sees this on your car? I don't care,” said Gambles.

After he was caught and brought to jail, Wendy Gambles started visiting him every week. She says she was surprised he pleaded guilty to everything. "He's a gentle man, taking responsibility for everybody to wipe the slate clean so no one else can get in trouble,” said Gambles.

http://www.wetmtv.com/news/local/sto...3-FD3FE3A1F650

ILUVNY
    Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    This girl see's nothing wrong with what Bucky has done and feels no compassion for the lives Bucky has permently changed.
    She does not care what the families think about her and her opinion.

What a looser!
    LHardy: I had to read the article twice to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. They have to be kidding me. Are there 2 rooms available at the ECMC Psych Ward for these killer lovers?

I saw this on the news at six, and it made me sick! There is some seriously warped thinking here. One girl had on a shirt that said "I love Bucky" or something similar. There was a woman who was involved with these girls -- mother? "advisor"? She needs a brain transplant, I think. I can understand her wishing to teach teens compassion. However, I think getting teen girls involved with convicted adult, male felons in any way, shape or form is unhealthy and reckless.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

ILUVNY
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    I saw this on the news at six, and it made me sick! There is some seriously warped thinking here. One girl had on a shirt that said "I love Bucky" or something similar. There was a woman who was involved with these girls -- mother? "advisor"? She needs a brain transplant, I think. I can understand her wishing to teach teens compassion. However, I think getting teen girls involved with convicted adult, male felons in any way, shape or form is unhealthy and reckless.
    Well Said Linda D

Here's a link to Donn Esmonde's column in the SNOOZE.
    http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...01/1024989.asp

The woman on the newsclip is apparently one Wendy Gamble, mother of the girl with the shirt, and apparently a self-styled "friend" of Bucky's. Maybe she ought to have some compassion for a little boy who will grow up without ever knowing his father or a healthy young man who will never be the same.

BTW, "Bucky" shot the two troopers from about 40 feet away. Not 40 yards. Feet. In the back. With a .308 caliber rifle.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Thread Information