Thread: Left NY 3 years ago and never looked back.

Left NY 3 years ago and never looked back.

A friend just sent me a copy of the empire Centers highest paid Gubmint employees.
    My old NY residence was on the Ramapo/Clarkstown border.
    Rockland county is making a run against Westchester as the highest property tax county in the free world.
    All of these guys are cops in an area where 80+% of the job is traffic enforcement.
    http://seethroughny.net/payrolls/towns
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    A friend just sent me a copy of the empire Centers highest paid Gubmint employees.
    Rockland county is making a run against Westchester as the highest property tax county in the free world.
    All of these guys are cops in an area where 80+% of the job is traffic enforcement.
    Planning on it myself.....

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post

Liar, liar!! According to the local fish wrap, purveyor of fake news, everyone who ever leaves western New York would gladly crawl over hundreds of miles of broken glass just for the privilege of paying those taxes they long for so fondly. Why, within 36 hours of Whole paycheck's grand opening, people were already flocking back here just for the pleasure of putting "grass fed butter" (sic) in coffee. You could've read it yourself were you here and we all know you're dying to return so you can.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Liar, liar!! According to the local fish wrap, purveyor of fake news, everyone who ever leaves western New York would gladly crawl over hundreds of miles of broken glass just for the privilege of paying those taxes they long for so fondly. Why, within 36 hours of Whole paycheck's grand opening, people were already flocking back here just for the pleasure of putting "grass fed butter" (sic) in coffee. You could've read it yourself were you here and we all know you're dying to return so you can.
    In my psychology class It's called brianwashing, Keep repeating something over & over & over again and eventually people will believe it. Also I hear local the tv stations are airing subliminal messages. LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    In my psychology class It's called brianwashing, Keep repeating something over & over & over again and eventually people will believe it. Also I hear local the tv stations are airing subliminal messages. LOL
    Look how they brain washed people into believing Bass Pro was like a Disney Land project, when in reality it's was just a store lol

Thread Information