Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just STFU - Trump and the NFL

Just STFU - Trump and the NFL

So, Buffalo Bills and Sabres owner Terry "Worst Owner in Team Pro Sports Bar None" Pegula wants to take shots at my President.

Let's have a look at Peloser's stellar record, shall we?

Buffalo Sabres - owned 6 seasons - record 133-196-47
    Playoff appearances - ZERO

Buffalo Bills - owned 3+ seasons - record 25-26
    Playoff appearances ZERO

2 pro sports teams. 9 seasons combined total (and counting). Cellar-dwellers in both sports. Zero playoff appearances.

Erie county went Dem in '16 as always because Buffalo. But step over the county line in any direction (where the people who actually buy tickets to games live) and what happens? For one example, Trump won Niagara County by TWENTY F ING POINTS.

So, by all means keep providing a CRAP product and alienating a huge portion of your fanbase, Peloser. Your utter inability to put anything resembling a winning team on the ice or field makes you the worst owner in pro team sports, bar none, by a mile, no competition. You suck, bigly.
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

"Your President" is a dick and he's lucky no one's taken any real shots at him yet, but keep swallowing his load, thinking it's making the country better
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    "Your President" is a dick and he's lucky no one's taken any real shots at him yet, but keep swallowing his load, thinking it's making the country better
    I f ...you are an American Citizen? HE is YOUR President also...if you have that much discontent over a system that elected him ..you can always leave this country like as other hypocritical citizens say they would ...but haven't,,,don't let the immigration door hit you in the a$$ ..on the way out!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    I f ...you are an American Citizen? HE is YOUR President also...if you have that much discontent over a system that elected him ..you can always leave this country like as other hypocritical citizens say they would ...but haven't,,,don't let the immigration door hit you in the a$$ ..on the way out!
    Ooooorrr we can use our constitutionally protected rights to criticize him and his policies that we don't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Ooooorrr we can use our constitutionally protected rights to criticize him and his policies that we don't agree with.
    If one wants RESPECT...then He or SHE should Act respectful...what so difficult ..no matter what your view on in life or politics may be .

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    So, Buffalo Bills and Sabres owner Terry "Worst Owner in Team Pro Sports Bar None" Pegula wants to take shots at my President.

Let's have a look at Peloser's stellar record, shall we?

Buffalo Sabres - owned 6 seasons - record 133-196-47
    Playoff appearances - ZERO

Buffalo Bills - owned 3+ seasons - record 25-26
    Playoff appearances ZERO

2 pro sports teams. 9 seasons combined total (and counting). Cellar-dwellers in both sports. Zero playoff appearances.

Erie county went Dem in '16 as always because Buffalo. But step over the county line in any direction (where the people who actually buy tickets to games live) and what happens? For one example, Trump won Niagara County by TWENTY F ING POINTS.

So, by all means keep providing a CRAP product and alienating a huge portion of your fanbase, Peloser. Your utter inability to put anything resembling a winning team on the ice or field makes you the worst owner in pro team sports, bar none, by a mile, no competition. You suck, bigly.
    We may see a backlash over this take a knee BS which is what it is. I ditched the NFL. Really most of us are sick of this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    If one wants RESPECT...then He or SHE should Act respectful...what so difficult ..no matter what your view on in life or politics may be .
    Honest question, what type of protest would you find respectful that would also get your attention?

Honest question, what type of protest would you find respectful that would also get your attention?
    How about one that actually protests something real ?

How about protesting peacefully somewhere OTHER than on the football field when the National Anthem is playing? Another suggestion would be if they feel so strongly about their protests, they could just quit football entirely and devote themselves fully to their political statements and ideals afforded to them under the 1st amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    How about one that actually protests something real ?
    You mean something you think is real?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    How about protesting peacefully somewhere OTHER than on the football field when the National Anthem is playing?
    I'm going to ask again. What type of protest would you find respectful that would also get your attention?

Another suggestion would be if they feel so strongly about their protests, they could just quit football entirely and devote themselves fully to their political statements and ideals afforded to them under the 1st amendment.
    Why should they quit a job where their employers are supporting them in their dissent? So you feel better?

I'm going to ask again. What type of protest would you find respectful that would also get your attention?

What part of "How about protesting peacefully somewhere OTHER than on the football field when the National Anthem is playing" don't you understand? Did I need to add some emojis for you???

Why should they quit a job where their employers are supporting them in their dissent? So you feel better?
    I didn't say only the football players, now, did I?

You mean something you think is real?
    If you are supportive of their protests, maybe you could tell me what they are protesting. I don't have a clue, police, the flag, America, Trump?

While we are at it, why don't you show me where institutional racism exists, I can't seem to find any examples where minorities were forced to have children out of wedlock, prevented from going to school, or forced to interact with police...People always have the opportunity to better themselves. Keep blaming others for your poor choices or the cards you were dealt and stay in that mindset,, see how that works.

You know what speaks more loudly than the players? NFL ratings, so I guess we see where everyone stands... just like the left after Trump was elected. All scratching their empty heads wondering what happened... Hilarious.

Actually.
    The players have every right to protest where ever they please.
    And employers have the right to respond in various ways including firing.
    My original post was to point out the stupidity of this endorsing of what basically is a BLM protest.
    I just don't feel that Hillary voters are the NFL's bread and butter.
    Add into this a still weak economy and a younger generation that would rather play online games then watch football.
    And it seems like a business blunder.
    Down here in Texico, Jerry made it clear that any kneeling cowboy will be playing in Buffalo.
    And NASCAR just laid down the boom.
    Take a knee and go work for jiffy lube.
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

The arena these ungrateful, disrespectful overpaid football players of what our military past and present has given us ...chose, the freedom to disagree , but to dishonor OUR AMERICAN FLAG AND NATIONAL ANTHEM , SPITS IN THE FACE OF EVERY AMERICAN and family who has a loved one who served to give us this right. These football players are a classless, overpaid bunch of bozos who have no respect, especially for themselves...and for the gutless billionaire football team owners who stand quietly neutral in these incident,s for the love of sustaining their profits... they should be dealt with harshly by the public opinion poll and every patriotic citizen should boycott their teams games!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information