Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bills 2017 season.

Ok now we have another new fan group. The dreamer fan club. I cant believe they are still taking about how close to a super bowl the bills are. wake up.

Average fan just follow the sunday crowd
    die hards old farts that wont give up on the bills
    super fan most of them get drunk hurt themselves or damage property that don't belong to them.
    bills mafia just over the top with the
    dreamers dream about a super bowl but not even close. go bills
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Hot rod gone bills trade Ty rod to Cleveland bye bye, no great loss. But watch him burn it up for the Browns.

The quarterback who helped the Bills end their playoff drought has been traded. Reports say Tyrod Taylor is heading down the 90 to Cleveland.

NFL Network and ESPN report the Bills will get the Browns' third-round pick (65th overall) in this year's draft.

So can trick guy make it as bills #1 qb. I say no and also no playoffs for next year. so many holes to fill. Go bills
    Last edited by cheekman; March 9th, 2018 at 10:41 PM.

Zay Jones arrested? Sounds a bit weird to me. Wonder if it could’ve involved some sort of mind expanding substance. The fall for thirty stories isn’t so bad I suppose but I imagine the abrupt stop is a b*tch.

Another goofball the bills have. Dumb Dumb they got rid of him no this idiot running around with no cloths.

Bloody Arrest of bills wide out Zay Jones

After Penthouse Meltdown

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Zay Jones got into a bizarre naked struggle with his brother -- who's also in the NFL -- and it ended in a bloody mess ... with Zay in handcuffs.

TMZ Sports obtained this video of the crazy fight that went down Monday night in a downtown L.A. apartment building. Zay is stark raving nude while grappling with his brother -- Cayleb Jones of the Vikings.

You can hear Zay yelling, "I'm going to fight for Jesus" (what do you think he was on?) ... and according to witnesses, Cayleb was trying to stop him from jumping out a 30th floor window. Must of have been going out long for a TY rod pass.
    Jones was the Bills' 2nd round draft pick last year.

According to law enforcement sources, he's being held in the medical ward of L.A. County Jail. It's unclear what his condition is at this point.

The Bills tell TMZ Sports, "We are still in the process of gathering more information on the matter. At this point, we will have no further comment.”

We've also reached out to the NFL, but no word back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Zay Jones arrested? Sounds a bit weird to me. Wonder if it could’ve involved some sort of mind expanding substance. The fall for thirty stories isn’t so bad I suppose but I imagine the abrupt stop is a b*tch.
    Looks very much like he took a bad trip on Synthetic Weed.

...the heathen devil weed...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information