Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills 2017 season.

and then last night happened. I think they believed the hype form the media and a lto of fans that the jets would be a definite win and got over confident.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

I don’t know about that, maybe. I think they had a huge win Sunday, leaving them pretty drained and with little time to prepare for what everybody on the planet except the NFL network knows is BS. Thursday night football. On top of that they had to travel for a divisional Opponent that was ready to get revenge. I think the cards were just stacked against Us.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

They looked to me like a team that was just plain flat for most of 3 quarters. They’re just learning to play and win as a team. I’ll be interested to see how Benjamin works out.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    They looked to me like a team that was just plain flat for most of 3 quarters. They’re just learning to play and win as a team. I’ll be interested to see how Benjamin works out.
    I think that's going to be a nig plus for the offense
    HipKat's Blog

Well, that's 2 in a row. OMG, do they suck. No 12th man today. Good luck next week too. I just laugh at smurf the Murph when I listen to him. excuse after excuse when they lose.
    Murph suck it up they didn't show up the last 2 weeks.

How about this guy sign him up he had some great moves and he is white.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

First game I can remember where I turned it off at half time. McDermott needs to get this under control
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Well, that's 2 in a row. OMG, do they suck. No 12th man today. Good luck next week too. I just laugh at smurf the Murph when I listen to him. excuse after excuse when they lose.
    Murph suck it up they didn't show up the last 2 weeks.

How about this guy sign him up he had some great moves and he is white.

Going retro, who streaks anymore?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So what type of trouble does one get into for doing that?

Probably cited for public exposure.

That guy looks like he's in shape and has some moves. Maybe the Bills should sign him
    HipKat's Blog

T rod benched!! WOW, the brain trust farted and looked what happened. Im no bills fan but not sure if that was the right move. So sounds like they are looking towards the future.
    heard the coaches comments on it. He said his team is better than 5-4. I dont!!
    you are lucky you have that and not worse. Guy is a dreamer.

OMG!! They are self-destructing. Another bunch! Smurf the Murph I just had to listen to him for a little while yesterday and see what excuses he makes for this bunch. Not sure if Nate will be back next week if not maybe he can go back to doing more trick shots with a football..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl1MGBDgrSI or more of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5X3fYIbGQA

OM aching back. What did I watch today football? That had to be one of the worse games between two teams, they both were so bad. So trick shot QB Perryman got his bell rung today.
    He had no clue if he was playing football or at the north pole looking for Santa. Poor kid. Some really poor calls by both coaches today. Damn, they looked like high school coaches. So so bad. Why are they playing injury prone benjimen? This goof has two bad knees and Sean has him running in the snow..dope. He catches the first ball comes up limping. They stick him in the Mash tent on the sidelines. (That tent reminds me of a civil war hospital battle field tent.) Did you see the kid out there with a broom knocking the snow off it If they are hurt take them inside to be looked at. So he comes out of the tent they send him back out catches the ball and hurts himself again. The Bills had no business getting this guy his knees are shot.
    If you never listened to Murph the smurf on the radio you just have to listen to this goofball. I turned him on for the last part of the game and laughed my butt off with the stuff he said. He was ready to do snow angles on the field bare butt after the game Does this guy really think the bills are good? They are going no where fast playoffs or not only to be worse next year because they have no QB. You have to love these media people and sports guys they look at playoffs thats it. So they make it in then what? These two sportscasters on ch7 they are in dream land wake up goofballs!
    Anyone watch the Rams vs eagles today now that is football! You have two kids at QB for both teams. wow!! then you look at the bills they have running T rod which will be gone next year. Trick dog QB needs a lot of work,and spider webb he has been around leaughe he will stay at 3rd sting.

How about these thug football players with all the penalties and cheap shots to the heads of players going on the past few weeks. I Watched Pitt vs Bengals last week. It was a disgrace to the game. Go Bills Go Sabres..

You're going to judge the quality of the play in those conditions?? smh
    HipKat's Blog

It was two very poor football teams playing on Sunday and conditions were bad which made it worse. Looks like the dolphins are back in the race with a win last night.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    You're going to judge the quality of the play in those conditions?? smh
    Haha poor coaching on both side of the ball had nothing to do with the weather. smh Running around in the snow yes effects play.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information