Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bills 2017 season.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Hp, they are not going anywhere. They are not a good team. Do you know anything about football? Or just a die-hard. If Shady character McCoy is out they are done before the game starts.
    Actually, they are going somewhere - to the playoffs, which 11 other teams will also lose 1 time during, so I guess all those 11 other teams suck, right?

Don't worry, Mr Negative, I'm not going to hold my breathe waitingn for you to ever admit you were wrong about something
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Grumpy, Ur right about the race issue thats a live and well in the thug NFL . Wrong about scoop thats his job to make stories so people listen to his show. Old money bags yes nice guy and nice guys finish last . He has no idea what he is doing running two pro teams. The bills will be a worse team next year according to scoop and the bull frog no qb . Happy New Year grumpy.
    I’m not even sure how to respond. I never said Pegula was a nice guy. Assuming he is a nice guy, you have rather an odd way of measuring if you think a “nice guy” with $4 billion is somehow finishing “last”. As for Schopp, he’s an arrogant POS and, if he can’t do a show without labeling the coach as racist because he sat a quarterback who even Schopp acknowledged isn’t up to the job, perhaps it’s time took his skills to South Beach...or Fargo, North Dakota...anywhere but here.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Actually, they are going somewhere - to the playoffs, which 11 other teams will also lose 1 time during, so I guess all those 11 other teams suck, right?

Don't worry, Mr Negative, I'm not going to hold my breathe waitingn for you to ever admit you were wrong about something
    OMG I lost interest in the bills years ago. I would say if they are good but they are not a good team. Some luck yes and they had to beat the fish and they did.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Here is a good one I heard on the radio. Follow the Bills on their historic playoff run. Historic yes, a team that couldn't make it to the playoffs in 17 years.

a run not yet.

Also heard this today some Diehards looking for plane tickets to go Boston for the bills game. I laughed!!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I’m not even sure how to respond. I never said Pegula was a nice guy. Assuming he is a nice guy, you have rather an odd way of measuring if you think a “nice guy” with $4 billion is somehow finishing “last”. As for Schopp, he’s an arrogant POS and, if he can’t do a show without labeling the coach as racist because he sat a quarterback who even Schopp acknowledged isn’t up to the job, perhaps it’s time took his skills to South Beach...or Fargo, North Dakota...anywhere but here.
    Sorry grumpy that was res that said he was a nice guy.

Grumpy, A huge problem is.
    In this area, you have a long time people that have been doing media shows in this area that should be gone retire or have gotten the boot.
    Bullfrog and scoop on wgr
    Tommy Baurle/rocker tom, sandy beach/ the mouth wgr both should be gone and long overdue.
    Don Postles and his sidekick, go retire. news 4
    MA Demeler Buffalos own cheerleader. Needs to find a new job maybe Geico just go. Another one Kevin Oconnell retire, please. ch2
    All these stations have a lot of young talent ready to move into these time slots. radio spots the same thing a lot of younger talent to replace this ass wipes that have some great views.

great to see ch4 picked up nick Nick Filipowski for sports one of the best on the air. goofballs at ch7 made a poor move on that one.

Don Paul, please retire again. go to fl and have fun with a sand pail and shovel.

OMG I lost interest in the bills years ago.
    Lost interest but can't stop talking about them...... OK.....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Similar to his WBEN rantings
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Well Cheek, I agree about the media types but where are they going? I’m sure it’s a bit of a shock for some of them to discover that, outside the media world with the bizarre protections it’s given by the courts, you can’t lie about and to people and slander them with impunity, that there are actually consequences for that type of conduct. Having become accustomed to conducting themselves in that manner in that environment where else are they going to go. Other than the law I can’t think of another profession that would tolerate, indeed, survive by such conduct on such a thoroughgoing basis as does the media.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Well Cheek, I agree about the media types but where are they going? I’m sure it’s a bit of a shock for some of them to discover that, outside the media world with the bizarre protections it’s given by the courts, you can’t lie about and to people and slander them with impunity, that there are actually consequences for that type of conduct. Having become accustomed to conducting themselves in that manner in that environment where else are they going to go. Other than the law I can’t think of another profession that would tolerate, indeed, survive by such conduct on such a thoroughgoing basis as does the media.
    Right on!! Have to clean out the old ones. They remind of a railroad engineer they work until 85 then they die. Just can't give it up.

Not until they are gone my friend. Go Bills

Have I ever been wrong about the bills since 2008? nope. HP they are not good as most people think. Lucky yes. good no. maybe win on Sunday they have a chance. depends if TRod has his Stanton eyeglasses on

During the playoff week, I noticed how the tv media pushed hard for people to go to 716 to watch the game. So some free advertising for old money bags. What about all the other bars and restaurants in the city and all over wny. Every night the news should of mentioned all the other places people could go watch the game.

How about the news sportswriters picking the bills to win their first playoff game in 17 years. They all picked the wrong team all but one writer. Now, these guys are sports reporters that have no clue but to join the bills bandwagon for that week. Got a love it then they are the first to cut them up when they lose. fake sports?

Some more fake sports news. Hundreds of people came out to see the bills land after the game at the airport. A good friend is an NFTA cop and was working that night he told me less than a hundred people came to the airport.

Here is the best one I heard yet. We have bills fans all kinds. You have your average fan season starts they follow more or less a follow the leader fan. Then the die-hards mostly older middle age fans could careless if they are good or bad just so they are a football team and dont leave this area. Bills Mafia a bunch of fans that hang out in a bar
    and discuss dumb things about the team. Usually, sit in the lower part of the stadium and act like idiots during the game and can not sit in their seats. We now have.......
    the bills wait, wait .... The bills superfan!! Mostly younger fans that are drunk and hang out and wreck parking lots like in Jacksonville. Jacksonville police said don't come back.

And last where the hell has dumbo jim been? Not a work from this guy since Rex left and his view on the kneeling issue. I hear his daughter got married I wonder if he paid the a
    caterer and vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Similar to his WBEN rantings
    people like it look at the views on the thread. Go bills

Wow!! The die-hards take another blow today Brady and company are going to the super bowl. Bills want know where and next season bills should be worse. Your just not going to beat Brady. Eagles have the best shot of beating them. OMG on socia media tonight the bills crybabies were out.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information