Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bills 2017 season.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    It was two very poor football teams playing on Sunday and conditions were bad which made it worse. Looks like the dolphins are back in the race with a win last night.
    Yep.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

WOW The Brady and Gronk show again to beat Pitt. Just like how they beat the bills. Now that was football not this crap football you seen last week and this week at taxpayer stadium. Dolphins beat the pats last week then don't show up today against these goofs. Going to go right down to the wire Bills should lose next week and that could do them in. Bradys 51st Game winning drive was today. Then you have the Bills going for their 18th straight year not going to the post season. Now there is something wrong with this picture. Go Bills!!

Ravens win last night that dont help the Bills. Remember put John smurf murphy and kelso on for awhile today for the game it will feel like your at a super bowl game with these two clowns.

OH Boy, play almost 3 quarters of football then fall apart. Same old same old. Let's just say they get in the playoffs who cares they are not that good. But to the die-hards that is all that matters. Like I said the Bills can't beat Brady home or away. Again some dumb calls by the sean.
    Can't wait to hear from the fake sports guys tonight.

Dear New England Patriots,

Merry Christmas!!

Love,
    The NFL Refs....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

It Is tough enough to beat the Patriots but beating the Patriots with the help of the NFL referees is impossible.
    The Bills still will keep the the streak alive.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Buffalo news..Grades for the pats game for the Pats all A & B for the bills C & 1 D and that one is for coaching. Some dumb calls again by Mcdermott third game in the a row.
    Wow old money bags came out of the closet and is complaining about the bad call on the TD.

Sighting of John the smurff murphy streaking around tax payer stadium in his bills speedo after the loss. He just can't believe it.

Becky Gleason said it all . All the cry babies about the bad call
    You could practically hear fans screaming across Western New York when the call on the field was reversed Sunday, growing louder in defeat and regaining momentum while families huddled around their Christmas trees. Kelvin Benjamin should have been awarded a touchdown Sunday against the Patriots.

The Bills did what they do against the Patriots — lose — and their fans did what they do when replay goes against Buffalo — whine. It included Bills co-owner Terry Pegula, who railed on the radio Monday about replay while ignoring the number of times his team fell apart this season and again Sunday.

Sure enough, incessant complaining about flying pellets and possession morphed into discussions about the NFL favoring the Patriots and conspiring against everyone else, in this case the Bills.

Here's a little question: While fans cried over officiating, how many also mentioned Charles Clay? On the previous play, the tight end dropped a 6-yard touchdown pass that Santa Claus could have caught with his eyes closed. It was conveniently lost in the hysteria over Benjamin getting a bum deal.

Indeed, it was a terrible call. No argument here.
    Playoff teams overcome terrible calls.

Let's not forget Sean McDermott sending kicker Stephen Hauschka onto the field for a 50-yard attempt on fourth-and-1 from the New England 32-yard line. Never mind that Hauschka has been terrific all season from long distance and had already kicked three field goals in the game.

The Bills should have gone for the touchdown because that's how you beat the Patriots. Buffalo needed a measly yard to extend the drive. Run the ball. The Patriots were 29th in yards allowed but sixth in points allowed. Even if the Bills made the first down, a TD was hardly guaranteed.

At the time, McDermott hoped to draw within, 23-19, with 13:13 remaining in the fourth quarter, enough time to score a touchdown and possibly take the lead. His plan evaporated when Hauschka missed the kick. The Patriots marched down the field, grabbed a 30-16 lead and never looked back.

Ahhhh haaaa

Piss off Mr Negative
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So the Bills are in the playoffs. Many didn't expect that to be said...

I’m happy for the Pegulas. People thought they could swing a magic wand and fix both teams because they’re loaded with $$$. All the owners are loaded with $$$ and it’s just not that easy. And I’m happy for Coach McDermott. Had they missed the playoffs we with have been faced with months of whining about benching Taylor for Peterman against the Chargers. It would have been especially egregious because “Mr Mensa”, Mike Schopp has done all he can to turn it into a racial issue and to subtlety label McDermott a racist for benching a qb who has had games throwing for less than 100 yards. Any coach who didn’t try to find improvement at the position would’ve been not doing his job. Of course, I don’t play Madden football so what do I know.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The Pegulas's are very nice people. Would be nice to see the Bills win a game in the playoffs.

[QUOTE=HipKat;1771869]Ahhhh haaaa

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Ahhhh haaaa

Piss off Mr Negative
    Hp, they are not going anywhere. They are not a good team. Do you know anything about football? Or just a die-hard. If Shady character McCoy is out they are done before the game starts.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I’m happy for the Pegulas. People thought they could swing a magic wand and fix both teams because they’re loaded with $$$. All the owners are loaded with $$$ and it’s just not that easy. And I’m happy for Coach McDermott. Had they missed the playoffs we with have been faced with months of whining about benching Taylor for Peterman against the Chargers. It would have been especially egregious because “Mr Mensa”, Mike Schopp has done all he can to turn it into a racial issue and to subtlety label McDermott a racist for benching a qb who has had games throwing for less than 100 yards. Any coach who didn’t try to find improvement at the position would’ve been not doing his job. Of course, I don’t play Madden football so what do I know.
    Grumpy, Ur right about the race issue thats a live and well in the thug NFL . Wrong about scoop thats his job to make stories so people listen to his show. Old money bags yes nice guy and nice guys finish last . He has no idea what he is doing running two pro teams. The bills will be a worse team next year according to scoop and the bull frog no qb . Happy New Year grumpy.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information