Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills 2017 season.

Come on whiner, let's hear about how bad the Bills did again....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

HP they are going no where. You said at the top of the post they suck now your on the band wagon. I have seen them go 5-0 and blow the season.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

NFL In Panic Mode After What Full List Of Every Sponsor Who Supported Protesting Athletes Shows …
    The American people are sick and tired of watching their favorite NFL teams make fools of themselves by crying “oppression” and “injustice” when they’re driving off after their games in their fancy cars and going home to their multimillion-dollar estates. The NFL anthem protests have blown up in the past couple of weeks, and we have seen the consequences in the dwindling ticket sales and horrible television ratings. Fans have made it clear that they will find other ways to fill their time, and they will not be spending their money on anymore NFL gear, tickets, or television programming.

The protests exploded this past weekend following President Donald Trump’s speech at a rally in Alabama regarding the ridiculous protesting. The President called for Americans to boycott NFL football until these arrogant players began to show a little respect for our country and the men and women who fight for it. We saw more than 200 football players sit down, take a knee, or refuse to even come out of their locker rooms during the National Anthem last weekend. Things aren’t looking good for the NFL, and fans have made it clear as day that they won’t be putting up with such behavior.
    Keep up the great work veterans and fans.
    NFL Sponsors that are taking hit from the thugs actions List 2017:

Anheuser-Busch
    Barclaycard US
    Bose
    Bridgestone
    Campbell’s Soup Company
    Castrol
    Courtyard Marriott
    Dairy Management, Inc. (Fuel Up to Play 60)
    Dannon
    Extreme Networks
    FedEx
    Frito-Lay
    Gatorade
    Hyundai Motor America
    Mars Snackfood
    Microsoft
    Nationwide
    News America
    Papa John’s
    Pepsi
    Procter & Gamble
    Quaker
    Verizon
    Visa
    USAA

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    HP they are going no where. You said at the top of the post they suck now your on the band wagon. I have seen them go 5-0 and blow the season.
    I'm not saying they're going to the playoffs but they did win every phase of the Atlanta game.
    HipKat's Blog

Back at it for the bills this week c what they can do.

What do you think? Dumb dumb maybe working the east side? Shady the ringleader doing some door to door work in the city. Dumbo Jim out pounding the sidewalk maybe with mayor erkel. They all should be out there fighting opression.

Waiting to see all the photos of the Buffalo Bills players out in their communities making a difference on this off week.

big sponsors of the bills. All-State insuranc. M&T Bank, New era hat... don't by the hats.

Old money bags sweating it out as Direct TV and Budweiser asks customers what they think about the thugs taking a knee.
    The NFL Exodus has begun, and DirectTV is jumping ahead of the curve by offering customers a refund of their NFL package due to the disrespect of the National Anthem.

Another reason DirectTV is better than COMCAST. Direct TV has decided that giving refunds to customers who don’t want politicized football is more important than forcing subscribers to keep what they do not want. Good customer service.

Months of player protests during the national anthem continues to have a devastating impact on the National Football League, with pictures emerging on social media of empty parking lots and vacant seats throughout the league.

As the NFL enters its sixth week of the season, sports fans continue to notice dwindling stadium attendance and even lower television viewership. Officials had hoped Commissioner Roger Goodell’s statement denouncing players who “take a knee” before the game would soothe the anger felt by many patriotic fans.

wow...... could playoffs or super bowl be on the horizon? 5- 2 I had the kneels the other way around 2-5 at this time. They still have a lot to prove.

finally the bills brains woke up Dumb dumb gone!!! he does not want to play football. collect his money, play video games , smoke some pot, race around in his car and hit trees. bye bye u waste.

I'm more afraid of this Jet's game on the road than I was of Oakland, BUT, gotta admit, ti was a hell of a win
    HipKat's Blog

That was a good win. I’ve pretty much tuned out the 2 afternoon clowns on GR. I listen to Bucky & Sully on fan1270. They’re both somewhat jaded because they know they’re working for a dying newspaper and that their career options are about nil. But at least they have some intelligent (hell, at least intelligible!) commentary. This team is different and it’s because of the culture as much as Schopp and the Bulldog like to denigrate it. Oh, that and these coaches seem to know what they’re trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    That was a good win. I’ve pretty much tuned out the 2 afternoon clowns on GR. I listen to Bucky & Sully on fan1270. They’re both somewhat jaded because they know they’re working for a dying newspaper and that their career options are about nil. But at least they have some intelligent (hell, at least intelligible!) commentary. This team is different and it’s because of the culture as much as Schopp and the Bulldog like to denigrate it. Oh, that and these coaches seem to know what they’re trying to do.
    I listen the bozo's for 1 day when I was up there last month and then went back to SiriusXM. All these years and they still suck as Radio hosts
    HipKat's Blog

I like the trade for Benjamin. He has the potential to re-emerge as a top #1 receiver. I’m wondering if he & the Panthers are tiring of Scam Newton’s petulant 8 year old act. I still think the team hasn’t gotten over Scam’s fumble late in the super bowl and then his running away from the scrum for the ball.

I like the trade for Benjamin. He has the potential to re-emerge as a top #1 receiver. I’m wondering if he & the Panthers are tiring of Scam Newton’s petulant 8 year old act. I still think the team hasn’t gotten over Scam’s fumble late in the super bowl and then his running away from the scrum for the ball.
    Soooo, they’re NOT tanking..........?
    HipKat's Blog

I always felt that they knew they needed to reshape the team while at the same time trying to be competitive. It’s a rolling rebuild. I thought Watkins was loaded with talent but he was never on the field. It hard to call it a tank when you trade a player who is seldom there for you in the first place. Dareus? What’s the use? The old timers used to say about Lou Saban that he knew a football player when he saw one. I’m starting to think the same is true of these guys.

I always felt that they knew they needed to reshape the team while at the same time trying to be competitive. It’s a rolling rebuild. I thought Watkins was loaded with talent but he was never on the field. It hard to call it a tank when you trade a player who is seldom there for you in the first place. Dareus? What’s the use? The old timers used to say about Lou Saban that he knew a football player when he saw one. I’m starting to think the same is true of these guys.
    I’ll agree with you on that and the fact that they trimmed a lot of fat away, especially the fat bloated POS they sent to Jacksonville
    HipKat's Blog

I have to give the Bills credit, they're doing better than I expected.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information