Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ECMC, Maybe I Missed This????

ECMC, Maybe I Missed This????

I don't see anyone posting on the alleged shooting from the doctor from Lakeview, killing his ex-girlfriend at ECMC? If true, what makes a man kill or plan a killing who loved someone once, or still does? Now we have a dead woman, a motherless child, many mourners, how does one "snap", is this ability within each of us?
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Wow, 48 views and no posts? Wusses.

This is a really strange and tragic case. Details are starting to emerge and all signs point to some sort of affair/stalking by Dr Jorden. Looks like he followed her for a while and I heard even held her at knifepoint for a few days at one point. What's sad it that this young mother was killed and the poor boy now has to live the rest of his life without a mom. Just awful.

I also read that Jorden was one of the few black success stories in this area and all this happening surely is another black eye for the black community here. He had mixed reviews as a surgeon, and of course the questions about the quota/affirmative action policies at UB will be coming soon. I hope they catch the guy soon if he already hasn't killed himself. This was clearly well thought out on Jordens part.

With Dr's Jorden and Corasanti in the news lately, you can't help but think Doctor's really aren't that special and are capable of killing just like anyone else.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

I wonder if caught, after trial, assuming he's found guilty, will their be a race card filed by the black community because Corasanti being found innocent? So much more involving this killing, the potential for riots like in the 60's would be possible next spring (if he's caught alive, if self suicide, moot point, if killed by police officer??? So much more to this & no one chimes in??
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    If true, what makes a man kill or plan a killing who loved someone once, or still does? ... how does one "snap", is this ability within each of us?
    He didn't "love" her, he abused her, he was having other affairs, he is into control and abuse, he is deranged...a liar, a sociopath, and no, this ability is not "within each of us" are you kidding me?

I wonder if caught, after trial, assuming he's found guilty, will their be a race card filed by the black community because Corasanti being found innocent? So much more involving this killing, the potential for riots like in the 60's would be possible next spring (if he's caught alive, if self suicide, moot point, if killed by police officer??? So much more to this & no one chimes in??
    First of all, Corasanti wasn't found "Innocent", rather, the jury found that the prosecution did not prove their case against him beyond a reasonable doubt. Second, Corasanti didn't get off lightly because he was white; it was because he was able to afford a fantastic legal defense - an opportunity that Dr. Jorden can also well afford.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    First of all, Corasanti wasn't found "Innocent", rather, the jury found that the prosecution did not prove their case against him beyond a reasonable doubt. Second, Corasanti didn't get off lightly because he was white; it was because he was able to afford a fantastic legal defense - an opportunity that Dr. Jorden can also well afford.
    I agree with your assessment. Though this thing does have OJ-like potential. The early similarities are startling (well-liked black man with deep seeded personal issues, prominent in community, kills a white woman he once had relations with, fugitive from justice etc)

Also, Still waiting for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to show up for a protest in Niagara Square for this black-on-white murder....what a joke....

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    I agree with your assessment. Though this thing does have OJ-like potential. The early similarities are startling (well-liked black man with deep seeded personal issues, prominent in community, kills a white woman he once had relations with, fugitive from justice etc)
    OJ was able to retain a legal defense dream team, which explains why he got off lightly regardless of color. I believe the reason there was a concern in the black community was due to the questionable conduct of police officer Mark Furhman, which perpetuated the idea that the white cop was trying to frame a black man.
    Last edited by buffy; June 15th, 2012 at 01:58 AM.

there are differences between a psychopath and a sociopath

psychopath
    better educated
    highly organized, secretive
    secretly plans out the act in great detail
    manipulates people
    charismatic, charming, hiding real reason beneath

sociopath
    disorganized, rash
    make extreme responses to normal situations
    lack impulse control
    likely to spontaneously act out in inappropriate ways

one would trust a psychopath over a sociopath

this antil-social personality disorders lack conscience
    engage in behaviors that harms others with no feelings
    have intellectual understanding
    no emotions

i believe this doctor was a psychopath

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    He didn't "love" her, he abused her, he was having other affairs, he is into control and abuse, he is deranged...a liar, a sociopath, and no, this ability is not "within each of us" are you kidding me?
    I wrote that he loved her "once", at one time, also, he's still as innocent as you & I right now, innocent UNTIL proven guilty, the semantics? Drop the BS on Corasanti, wasn't found innocent, just not proved guilty? Come on, he's innocent as charged (Corasanti), we don't know about the ECMC doc yet. Plus do we all have the ability to "snap"? "They" study these cases & are clueless, the only known common denominator for serial killers is that they were animal abusers as kids, for crimes of passion? No one knows, was this passion if he indeed killed her? Not by definition, but he'd more likely be a psychopath as "reformthi$" stated, not a "sociopath", as you stated. A very sick yet cunning man, premeditated if he did this planning before & his escape after, no death penalty here, but I'm not for that anyways, I've changed my opinion on the death penalty thru the years....

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009
    Wow, 48 views and no posts? Wusses. ... Jorden was one of the few black success stories in this area and all this happening surely is another black eye for the black community here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009
    Also, Still waiting for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to show up for a protest in Niagara Square for this black-on-white murder....what a joke....
    You're trying to turn this into a racial thing?

Seriously?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They found his body...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Go outside in the sun for while...

This is not racially motivated.

No, this wasn't a race thing, but a rage thing, I heard even in his death, he's "controlling" as he won't face a trial, won't have to run & keep trying to escape. Sadly an innocent woman is dead, a child lost their mother, & we'll never know anything about what makes one "snap"?

Well I guess he decided to meet out his own justice.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ons-in-murder/

Can the racist motive.
    Another lovers quarrel gone horrible wrong.
    May the families find peace.
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information