Thread: Democrats are now saying "Patriot Groups,Oathkeepers"and such are as bad as NEO NAZIs

Democrats are now saying "Patriot Groups,Oathkeepers"and such are as bad as NEO NAZIs

Democrats are now saying "Patriot Groups, like Oathkeepers" and such are as bad as NEO NAZI groups.

But they excuse and defend #ANTIFA.

The main stream Dems/media cant ignore the mad dogs Clinton/Soros has unleashed on America.

There is no doubt they (ANTIFA) are no more than anarchist vandals & bullies. While Hillary is out whining at her multi million dollar book signings - we have to put up with her mad dog #ANTIFA insurgents.

Boycott and picket Clinton Book signings.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ntifa-violence
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Democrats are now saying "Patriot Groups, like Oathkeepers" and such are as bad as NEO NAZI groups.
    No one is saying this.

No we don't.

The main stream Dems/media cant ignore the mad dogs Clinton/Soros has unleashed on America.
    They didn't unleash them

There is no doubt they (ANTIFA) are no more than anarchist vandals & bullies.
    No doubt.

Thats your right.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

There is no doubt they (ANTIFA) are no more than anarchist vandals & bullies. While Hillary is out whining at her multi million dollar book signings - we have to put up with her mad dog #ANTIFA insurgents.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ntifa-violence
    The Democrats are getting desperate. I've lived in Erie County my whole life and think it's time to start reaching out to our conservatives. Enough of this nonsense by the dems

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I know I repeat myself.

Look at our local town boards. This is where the support begins for people like Cuomo, Hillary and others. Take the Town of Cheektowaga and the Cheektowaga Democratic "Friends and Family" party. If Cuomo or Hillary come to visit many would be front and center showing their support. We need to clean house. You elect people from this group you will continue to get the same results.

Same goes for West Seneca and other towns that are controlled by this group. What does it produce? Population loss, high taxes and a lot of vacant properties.

Thread Information