Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Erie County Independence Party invites you a party.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

The Erie County Independence Party invites you a party.

It's $125,$250 or $500 to go to dinner.

Says to send checks to the Erie County Independence

So what is that money used for. How much is spent and actually putting up candidates?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Unregistered
    This party is mainly for the Dems to kiss Tony's ass. They will pass large checks to him to ensure their endorsements this year. Expect the County Executive candidates to hand out thousands of dollars. This Xmas party is biased so much towards the Dems that Tony scheduled it on the exact date, time and town that the Republicans are having their Xmas party. So don't expect to many Republicans to show, or if they do they wont be staying long.

Ladies and gentlemen Tin Man(ford) shows his need for a brain again the Repbulican Party function is on the 14th at the Mariott. Also Mike powers will be a guest also Jemery Jacobs will be warmley received. Tell Tin Man (ford) my name is not Tony Orsini. But I am Proud to be his friend.

Unregistered
    The Hamburg RP is holding their Xmas party on the 13th. Sorry, didn't mean to state the county RP.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So who sits at this fundraiser and collects the checks/donations at the IP fundraisers?

I certianly hope it's not a Orsini family member. Should be a non family related treasurer/book keeper. Do they log who is donating cash in brown paper bags/checks as they are collected and exactly who the checks are made to?

Why do you ask?

If someone steps up to the plate far more qualified than anyone the dems/rep party produces we have to make sure the party can support thier efforts to become the next county exec.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    So who sits at this fundraiser and collects the checks/donations at the IP fundraisers?

I certianly hope it's not a Orsini family member. Should be a non family related treasurer/book keeper. Do they log who is donating cash in brown paper bags/checks as they are collected and exactly who the checks are made to?

Why do you ask?

If someone steps up to the plate far more qualified than anyone the dems/rep party produces we have to make sure the party can support their efforts to become the next county exec.
    This is what will most likely happen. Orsini will have a table set up with a couple people signing in guests and taking cash or checks. At the end of the party Orsini will put all the cash in his own pocket, take a few checks and deposit them in his personal bank accounts, put the rest in the party account and pay off who ever sponsored the party with a percentage of the take. Most likely John Ryan or Mary Gaughan since they are on his self appointed illegal executive board and are from Hamburg where it's being held. The only way to find out the truth on how much was handed to him is to review all the local politicians reports next January and find who contributed and see if Tony reported it. I found several people reported giving Tony money in past fundraisers and Tony never reported the money to the BOE as required. Any Republican attending this party is waisting their time, Tony will only endorse a Republican where a Dem has no chance of winning.

Unregistered
    I may just sit in the parking lot and take pictures of everyone attending so we know who attended and see if Tony reports their contributions. Maybe I can get pictures of them standing next to the crook for any future campaigns we wish to run against them. A picture of Orsini and Illuzzi(Convicted Bank Robber) will do nicely.

Unregistered
    Maybe I'll go and have dinner with friends outside the room they are holding the fundraiser. If Vacanti decides to hit one of us this time, I'm sure the Hamburg PD won't have any reservations about placing him under arrest. Unlike the Buffalo Police Department with the Chef's Restaurant altercation. How about it Res, want to go to dinner that evening?

Tin MAN (ford) Thank you for your post a copy has been made of your threats and will be the evidence we need thanks again. Also Tin Man (ford) if what you say is so easy you and Giese run your own party if you ran one alone you couldn't get your parents to come

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben There
    Tin MAN (ford) Thank you for your post a copy has been made of your threats and will be the evidence we need thanks again. Also Tin Man (ford) if what you say is so easy you and Giese run your own party if you ran one alone you couldn't get your parents to come
    What threats? I'm just keeping a close eye on you Mr. Crook!!

ILUVNY
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    It's $125,$250 or $500 to go to dinner.

Says to send checks to the Erie County Independence

So what is that money used for. How much is spent and actually putting up candidates?

To cover the same expenses that the dems and republicans use with their donations.

Team GIESE, $25,000 missing from Conservative party $12,000 from Indpendence party. BECKWITH dumping raw sewage from their home onto the street.TIN MAN( ford BECKWITH) BECKWITHstarts fight at private meeting, BECKWITH, GIESE. LOOOOOOOOSERS......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ILUVNY
    To cover the same expenses that the dems and republicans use with their donations.
    Don't you mean to pay his bills at home!! If you believe otherwise, I have some swamp land to sell you in Florida.

ILUVNY
    Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    Don't you mean to pay his bills at home!! If you believe otherwise, I have some swamp land to sell you in Florida.
    No, I meant to pay the same expenses that the dems and republicans incur to run their campaigns and parties.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information