Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Orsini refusing to answer the tough questions!!

Unregistered

Orsini refusing to answer the tough questions!!

Over the last week or so it has been reported on several sites and news media that Mr. Orsini has been involved in questionable practices at best. This month Bob McCarthy of the Buffalo News has investigated and it's my understanding that he agrees there is substantial evidence showing possible criminal activities by Tony Orsini and his crew. Bob has been in contact with myself and many others in an effort to gather as much information as possible. Apparently yesterday or today, Mr. McCarthy called Mr. Orsini for his explanations to the activities he has for-taken and Mr. Orsini has refused to answer the questions. I expect a Buffalo News exclusive soon exposing the activities of Anthony Orsini. Stay tuned, this is getting interesting. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cuomo or Spitzer to follow with an investigation.

FJB:

I think you're a bit of a loon.

But I note that Mr. Orsini and his sister (in-law??) stopped posting on last week's thread after Busy Bea told them to. BB felt that those two had apparently disclosed too much of the IP's secret and nefarious operations.

Then I read a slighting comment about Orsini in McCarthy's weekly column last Sunday. To wit: that Mr. Orsini had subscribed to the George Holt of campaign finance report filing. Orsini hasn't filed any in six months.

I would suspect, though, that Orsini is too small a fish for Spitzer or Cuomo to take an interest in.

Now, if Orsini was a political intriguer in some place important---say NYC---that might be another matter.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Unregistered
    I think all this will reveal that the corruption has been orchestrated by Congressman Higgins chief of staff, Chuck Eaton, and Lenihan chief of staff, Kathy Callan. Those are pretty big fish if you ask me.

Do you like to sound important and like you know everything? You are a complete jerk. You let people think you are the most informed person and you have an in with the FBI. Guess what! You do, The Ford Beckwith Investigations. You can't get your way so you make it up as you go along.
    You are spoiled. You are a big baby who wants what he wants when he wants it. You shoot off your mouth and thats why you were almost fired the first time from the Prison. You see, I work there and know all about you. Now guess who I am. Know it all, guess, guess, guess.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bea
    Do you like to sound important and like you know everything? You are a complete jerk. You let people think you are the most informed person and you have an in with the FBI. Guess what! You do, The Ford Beckwith Investigations. You can't get your way so you make it up as you go along.
    You are spoiled. You are a big baby who wants what he wants when he wants it. You shoot off your mouth and thats why you were almost fired the first time from the Prison. You see, I work there and know all about you. Now guess who I am. Know it all, guess, guess, guess.
    Don't know and don't care. Your man Orsini is going to be the focus of a two day story in the Buffalo News. Sunday and Monday, at least that's what i'm told. When all the dots are connected we will see who is left standing. Stay hiding behind your sreen name, you need it boot licker!!

Hey Busy Bea:

Will you allow Ben There and ILUVNY to post on this thread?

It was very educational to those of us not in the "know" before you shut them down over on the other thread.

BTW-It's OK if the three of you call FJB an idiot; we're used to that by now.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here's the issue..

The IP party is a political party. From looking from the outside things don't look kosher. In wny politics when things don't look kosher they tend not to be kosher.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Here's the issue..

The IP party is a political party. From looking from the outside things don't look kosher. In wny politics when things don't look kosher they tend not to be kosher.
    That's because what I have said has been true. McCarthy wouldn't have written the article otherwise. He will have a picture of some of the evidence in the paper as well.

I think the boat Orsini has been riding on just sank and a lot of people will be tossing him out of the life raft after Sunday.

FJB- Looks like you, Corrigan and McCarthy just **** the bed with your breaking news. Mr. Orsini is coming out of this smelling very good. So sink in your own boat. Dumb and Dumber and you are the dumbest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bea
    FJB- Looks like you, Corrigan and McCarthy just **** the bed with your breaking news. Mr. Orsini is coming out of this smelling very good. So sink in your own boat. Dumb and Dumber and you are the dumbest.
    Endorsements for sale!!

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...27/1043071.asp

I'm told there is a part 2 tomorrow, we will see!!
    Last edited by FJB; January 27th, 2007 at 11:48 AM.

Unregistered
    It turns out the F.B.I. is really the Federal Beaurau of Investigation!! I can tell you that another federal agency that absolutely has jurisdiction this time is currently investigating Orsini right now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    Endorsements for sale!!

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...27/1043071.asp

I'm told there is a part 2 tomorrow, we will see!!
    Thanks for the link. I hadn't read the paper this morning.

Sounds like this guy Orsini is really dirty. I think I'll email this story to my daughter so she can quit this foul party.

it say's they dropped the investigation

if I read the article correctly, the Feds dropped their investigation. Meaning, until there is a law making this type of practice illegal, there is nothing wrong with selling an endorsement. Personally, if the Feds are investigating things like this, they should cut back on personnel. They can leave small doings to the local authorities, be it local Pd or DA. Go after the Druglords, Mobsters, Gangsters. That is what I think the FBI should be doing. And maybe they are, since the shelved this investigation.
    They hate us till they need us.

Quote Originally Posted by PBAguy
    if I read the article correctly, the Feds dropped their investigation. Meaning, until there is a law making this type of practice illegal, there is nothing wrong with selling an endorsement. Personally, if the Feds are investigating things like this, they should cut back on personnel. They can leave small doings to the local authorities, be it local Pd or DA. Go after the Druglords, Mobsters, Gangsters. That is what I think the FBI should be doing. And maybe they are, since the shelved this investigation.
    Wow. A union thug sticking up for a political thug.

You're known by the company you keep.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by PBAguy
    I think the article refers to or at least hints at is there was political pressure to drop the investigation. The agent in charge of the investigation argued for a week in washington to keep it open. Who else could nix it in Washington? Can anyone say Tom Reynolds!!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information