Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Erie County Independence Party invites you a party.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ILUVNY
    No, I meant to pay the same expenses that the dems and republicans incur to run their campaigns and parties.
    I know, I was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    Maybe I'll go and have dinner with friends outside the room they are holding the fundraiser. If Vacanti decides to hit one of us this time, I'm sure the Hamburg PD won't have any reservations about placing him under arrest. Unlike the Buffalo Police Department with the Chef's Restaurant altercation. How about it Res, want to go to dinner that evening?
    That would be interesting....seeing you'll be there to either stalk(like the paperattizi(sp)) or to harass. I'm sure people there would have no problems making that claim to police either.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Unregistered
    So somebody tell me all about the party! Who showed? How much did the IP take in?

Unregistered
    Where oh where did everybody go? I guess they all figured out Orsini is a crook and don't want to argue about it anymore!! Good!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yes I would like to know what was taken in also.

You never know who is gonna step up to the plate to run under the IP party flag. Have to know what they have to work with wouldn't they?

So who kept the books?

ILUVNY
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Yes I would like to know what was taken in also.

You never know who is gonna step up to the plate to run under the IP party flag. Have to know what they have to work with wouldn't they?

So who kept the books?
    If you are that interested in the Independence Party, and not just here attempting to instigate trouble where there is none, you would have joined us who gladly contributed $125.00 to support the Independence Party.

Let it suffice to say that the party was run very professionally. It was well-planned, well-attended. In terms of what was collected, you will just have to wait like everyone else to see the results. I will say that all monies collected were reported in a lap top computer (right at the table) by a college student who is not a family member of the IP Chairman or Executive Committee.

The Independence, Republican, Democratic encumbents and/or candidates that spoke at the party are all in favor of Unity. Meaning whether republican, democatic or otherwise, they want to work together to build a better Erie County. This has been the interest of the Independence Party right along. It was rewarding to hear our political leaders re-emphasize the beliefs of the members of our party.

Unregistered
    Sounds to me like you sold out to the Orsini crew. It's not a surprise since your hubby is on the executive board. So what did he give you for your allegiance? Maybe a possible endorsement for town board on Grand Island? I wonder??

ILUVNY
    Sounds to me like you sold out to the Orsini crew. It's not a surprise since your hubby is on the executive board. So what did he give you for your allegiance? Maybe a possible endorsement for town board on Grand Island? I wonder??
    Actually, I was always on the Orsini side . I am not sure why you would think any differently. I think you know me well enough by now (through my postings), I am involved because I want to make a difference in the community.

I am not looking for any endorsement on the town board. I have a very successful and lucerative business with no intentions of running for political office. There are alot of people like me who are involved because they want to make a difference in their community. Nothing more, nothing less.

In terms of your remark about my husband being on the Executive Board, Tom has over 30 years of political experience. He worked on President Carter's campaign and many other influential candidates throughout the years. He knows politics and the needs of our community. Of course, Mr. Orsini would want someone with my husband's experience and political knowledge on his board. I am proud of Mr Orsini and the Executive Board he has formulated.

Boy, it was awfully nice to go to a political function and not have the rumblings and other low-life behavior that we experienced during the days of Giese, Donovan and Corrigan. Once again, there is a unity amongst intelligent, ethical and people with social manners , who are joined together to make a difference in Erie County.

Oh by the way, Ben there is NOT Tony Orsini. Actually Ben There is a woman. I spoke with her at "our" party last week.
    Last edited by ILUVNY; December 18th, 2006 at 08:23 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ILUVNY
    Actually, I was always on the Orsini side .
    You see, there in lays your problem. You should be on the side of your committee. Even if they disagree with Orsini. Only then can true reform take hold in your town.

ILUVNY
    You see, there in lays your problem. You should be on the side of your committee. Even if they disagree with Orsini. Only then can true reform take hold in your town.
    Tony Orsini does not get involved in our town issues. Mike Sendlbeck is our Town Chairman and it is he who has the final say.

Two years ago, when there was a tie in a primary and our committee was at odds, I personally phoned Mr. Orsini to intercede. Tony Orsini refused to get involved and swung me back to our town chairman. I respected Mr. Orsini's decision and worked it out with our town committee and chairman. Sometimes in life the answer is NO.

Unregistered
    The party is over, the money is collected, only Orsini put it in his own pocket!!! Here is the financial disclosures that is supposed to show it but it all missing. Why? he only answer can be he deposited the money in his private accounts. He didn't even use his PAC account. What a scum bag!!

http://www.elections.state.ny.us/pls...=2007&rep_in=J

Unregistered
    Beauller.....................Beauller............. ............?

The party is over, the money is collected, only Orsini put it in his own pocket!!! Here is the financial disclosures that is supposed to show it but it all missing. Why? he only answer can be he deposited the money in his private accounts. He didn't even use his PAC account. What a scum bag!!

http://www.elections.state.ny.us/pls...=2007&rep_in=J

Typical FJB, going on about half truths....I have an idea...do some research. When you get a copy of the invite....post it here. I'm sure you have the ability to do that. Until then...we'll just know you'll continue to spread half-truths and lies.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRightView
    Typical FJB, going on about half truths....I have an idea...do some research. When you get a copy of the invite....post it here. I'm sure you have the ability to do that. Until then...we'll just know you'll continue to spread half-truths and lies.
    How about some pictures taken at the party, that should be just as good.

How about some pictures taken at the party, that should be just as good.
    Nope...I'm sure all here would like to see it in writing....a picture of the writing of the invite(ie. a cpoy of the invited posted here) would work... but just people standing around means nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information