Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vandalism or Protesting?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony Fracasso - Admin

Vandalism or Protesting?

Vandalism or Protesting?

History either way you look at it.

Will they be charged with destruction of public property?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    ISIS destroys ancient artifacts in Mosul

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Criminal charges sought for protesters who toppled Confederate statue in North Carolina

When protesters, angry over the deadly incidents in Virginia this weekend, decided to take down a nearly century-old statue of a Confederate soldier in North Carolina on Monday, law enforcement stood back and watched.

At no time did officers with the Durham Police Department or deputies with the Durham County Sheriff’s Office intervene as activists brought a ladder up to the statue and used a rope to pull it down, according to multiple media reports.

No one was arrested Monday, however, a day later, Durham County Sheriff Mike Andrews announced investigators were working to identify the protesters and planned to bring criminal charges against them.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/15...-carolina.html

Vandalism! Protesting is making your feelings known and working with politicians to remove the statue legally

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    More on CNN

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    ISIS destroys ancient artifacts in Mosul

This and the Taliban destroying ancient Hindu artifacts in Afghanistan came immediately to mind when I heard this on the news this morning. BTW, the above videos show the so called Liberals that I despis
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Islamic Council CAIR Broadcasts Demand For Removal Of All Confederate History

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which is the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, called on state and local governments across America to respond to the deadly attacks in Charlottesville by removing every single Confederacy memorial or symbol. Not just one or two, they’re calling for every single one to be gone.

In addition, CAIR offered a template resolution to be introduced by public bodies such as city councils, state legislatures, and school districts calling for the removal of every Confederate symbol that exists across the country.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/is...erate-history/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here are the Confederate memorials that will be removed after Charlottesville

(CNN)More than 150 years after the Civil War ended, the Confederacy is memorialized with statues, monuments and historical markers across the United States.

Some say they mark history and honor heritage. Others argue they are racist symbols of America's dark legacy of slavery.
    A nationwide debate surrounding this issue has been underway since Dylann Roof killed nine African-Americans in a Charleston church in 2015, in an effort to "start a race war." And it flared up again after white nationalists marched last weekend to protest the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue in Charlottesville, Virginia, where one woman was killed amid violent clashes between demonstrators.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/con...rnd/index.html

These criminals are idiots. Having lived in the Deep South for many years there is still a connection with the populace to their fallen relatives. These law breaking miscreant SJW's have no knowledge or connection to those that died on the losing side of which many were not fighting for slavery but fighting for what they saw was Northern aggression. It's not that simple and whether they like it or not it is part of our history. I hate these people.

What would be Next

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Islamic Council CAIR Broadcasts Demand For Removal Of All Confederate History

https://conservativedailypost.com/is...erate-history/
    What would CAIR demand next the removal of all statues of Jesus Christ?
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Domestic terrorism period.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Because nothing says you're against white supremacy like defacing a bust dedicated to the man who ended slavery.

https://www.facebook.com/DSouzaDines...type=3&theater

I told you, those are not Democrats. We're just people looking for any reason to go crazy. I don't give a damn about Democrats the same way they don't give a damn about Republicans
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Charlottesville covers Confederate monuments with large black fabric

(CNN)Workers in Charlottesville, Virginia, placed large black tarps Wednesday over two monuments to Confederate military generals, according to video from CNN affiliate WVIR.
    The statue of Gen. Robert E. Lee in Emancipation Park and the statue of Gen. Stonewall Jackson in Justice Park were each covered with tarp on Wednesday. The two monuments were the focus of violent protests earlier this month.
    Hunting down fabric swaths large enough to drape over the monuments of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson had proven tough, the City Council clerk, Paige Rice, told CNN. But by Wednesday morning, the shrouds were on their way, she said.

"The drapes have been ordered and may be in place by the end of the week, pending department resources to properly secure them at both statues," she said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/us/cha...rnd0301PMStory

Is it safe to say now that Trump has far exceeded Obama on dividing this country?
    HipKat's Blog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information