Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brown Out to Get 4248

Brown Out to Get 4248

In todays newspaper.....

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo News
    Brown vows crackdown on injury abuses
    By Brian Meyer

The number of Buffalo police officers and firefighters filing claims for on-duty injuries continued to climb last year, and Mayor Byron W. Brown says he is convinced some employees are abusing the system.

Brown said he had heard reports that some who are off work for injuries are playing golf, running businesses and serving as community activists.

Lightbulb Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have been accused of working for him, called a Brownie, and some have claimed I am on some kind of disability.

Well keep guessing - I totally support his crack down efforts. If some one is cheating, double dipping or faking an injury - FIRE THEM.

I hope he starts at the highest ranking members of each Department. If you hold two tax funded jobs - if there is any hours of over lap - FIRE THEM.

If some one coerces some one else into calling out sick or faking an injury - FIRE THEM.

If some ones caught knowingly manipulating overtime - FIRE THEM.

Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Loyalty... Is a matter of geography...or political party

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Well, I have been accused of working for him, called a Brownie, and some have claimed I am on some kind of disability.

Well keep guessing - I totally support his crack down efforts. If some one is cheating, double dipping or faking an injury - FIRE THEM.

I hope he starts at the highest ranking members of each Department. If you hold two tax funded jobs - if there is any hours of over lap - FIRE THEM.

If some one coerces some one else into calling out sick or faking an injury - FIRE THEM.

If some ones caught knowingly manipulating overtime - FIRE THEM.

Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!
    ya.....we need to make room for more ASS KISSERS!

I don't understand what this has to do with 4248.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    r2d2, a robot of byron brown supporters defends our mayor on everything. some of us are smarter. byron "getting tough on falsified allegations" is his way of diverting readers' attention away from he knowing exactly how horrifying the conditions are inside of our police stations.

Wink I don't agree with everything he does -

I don't agree with what he did with Gipson or BFD Commish(his staff should have been fired, demoting him wasnt totally correct - but needed)-

The Mayor should have fired and demoted a whole bunch more.

The true problem is some people like bflo_resident1 have their noses so far up the Dem Committees ice hole - they cant think for them selves.

Double dippers - FIRE Them
    Fake injuries - FIRE Them
    Phony sick time - FIRE Them
    Manipulating/stacking overtime - FIRE Them
    Tax eating party slackers - FIRE Them.

Unregistered
    The true problem is some people like bflo_resident1 have their noses so far up the Dem Committees ice hole - they cant think for them selves.
    dem committees have ice holes?

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    In todays newspaper.....
    Why is it you think he is out to get 4248?

4248 is a hack and everyone including him knows it.

4248 will you be there Friday morning? Maybe we can finally have that cup of coffee

*edit* I do agree with going after the fakers if they exist
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Be where

Keep sniffing Theo -

I have supported the rights of others - some are black, some Buff Cops don't like it.

I don't care if your Dem or Repub, if your cheating, if your double dipping and manipulating the tax funded system - they should be FIRED.

I have also spoken out against the historical manipulation of City Jobs and special interest groups who feed off the taxpayers.

I am a "hack", because I am against those who stack their tax funded overtime, by manipulating his "Brothers" into believing the "Blue Flue" is justified.

Because I think staging a phony "Ticket blitz"(then claiming the Mayor ordered it) - or shutting down the 33 is not the proper way to win a better contract - its coercion - its intimidation and is wrong.

Hows that for ya?

As I said before, you using the name "Unioncop" is an insult to true Union Members and Honest Cops.

Just when I thought I was out - he pulls me back in!
    Last edited by 4248; February 16th, 2010 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    You didnt notice the undelined word from the Buffalo News quote?

since you claim to be a Buffalo Fire Fighter you should know where since it is organized by your department but then again you are a brownie so I dont expect to see a coward like you there unless you are holding browns coat
    "PAY POLICE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"
    "WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOUR ASS NOT KISS IT"
    "DOWN WITH BROWN"

Keep sniffing Theo -

I have supported the rights of others - some are black, some Buff Cops don't like it.

I don't care if your Dem or Repub....
    I stopped reading right there.
    It only took me that far to know that you're lying.

Unregistered
    As I said before, you using the name "Unioncop" is an insult to true Union Members and Honest Cops.
    are you implying UC is a dirty cop? that's bull****.

Red face OK you caught me -

OK Theo, you caught me, I dislike most Dem.Party Players more.

These guys have been doing this for a while now. I guess they missed me. I haven't commented on their BS lately so they start a thread about 4248.

They just keep trying to find away to cover their greed by insulting anyone who doesn't believe raping tax payers is justified. They believe because they have badges and guns that they are some how above the normal tax payer.

Don't get me wrong Theo, I know and am related to allot of Law Enforcement and Firefighters. The over whelming majority are honest hard working family types. They work hard and long to serve their City - some have paid the ultimate price for that service.

That said, I cant stand the ones who stand on the backs of hero's screaming for more money. Not to benefit the hero's or their families - to benefit themselves.

They convince the "New Guys" to "Play the Game" - to be "Team Players" - when they themselves are quietly stacking their pensions and taking all the OT they can weasel out of the system.

Bottom line is they don't like hearing the truth, I am no angel - i don't profess to be. I guess if I was never "Inside" I wouldn't know what to look at. So be it.

If you make it about me - I'll gladly oblige. If you step on me to hide your deeds - I won't lay down long. So in closing fellows - you bring the music - lets dance!

Trivia: What was the cartoon with the big dumb stupid dog, he had a little whiney dog as a friend?

Hey, UC the bad guy is calling you names - the bad guy is saying your a dirty Cop!!!!

You remind me of the little dog Bufres1>>>>>>>>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information