Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The price of PC

The price of PC

Minneapolis is paying the price for its mad dash toward political correctness now that an innocent woman was gunned down by a police officer who was hired for the one and only reason that he's a Somali. It's frantic effort to satisfy a problem that didn't exist except in the eye of the media has led to the death of a woman whose only problem was that she appeared in public in her pajamas. Interestingly, the officer who was closest to the homicide victim apparently did not feel threatened, he didn't pull his piece and start blazing away and he supposedly was shocked by his colleague's action, who drew his gun and shot across his partner to kill an innocent woman talking with his partner. And don't confuse this with the shootings that led to the formation of the terrorist group, Black Lives Matter. Almost without exception, the victims of those shootings were gangstas with long records who fled or confronted police, were packing either real or fake guns and brandished them at police and so on. This woman's only mistakes were calling 911 in a city that values PC over a professional qualified police force and, apparently, wearing pajamas in public. The high school my kids went to used to sponsor "pajama day" once a year. Imagine the carnage if Officer Mohammed Noor had responded to a call near the school that day.

It's become clear that the City of Minneapolis is now engaged in a massive PC inspired coverup of the shooting by a Moslem police officer of a woman who was wearing pajamas in public. His own partner, whose life was put at risk by the conduct, was shocked by the response. The Moslem officer, hero of the PC left, had numerous complaints filed against him by other women though he had barely 20 months on the job. Yet these had not led to any meaningful consequences for the officer. The mayor of Minneapolis stumbled all over herself praising Officer Mohammed Noor upon his appointment. The mayor ought to be aware that, if Officer Noor sees her in public in pj's he will no more compunction about gunning her down than he did the victim in the last case, all the more so because it has to be galling to a Moslem to find himself subservient to her in her role as mayor.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's sad.

Nothing will change though.

Seriously, I have had just about enough of PC, multi culturalism, and the rest of the leftist liberal bull S**t

Islam is in no way compatable with the western world. period.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Islam is fine. Fits right in

Why doesn't Hillary and crew go fight for these woman's rights?

Or the woman you see protesting in pink who think they have it so bad?

Seriously I'm surprised this still goes on. The women in that room could just pull that guy down and wash the inside of his ass out with that power washer. You do that enough times those clerics will think twice before doing that again.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Islam is fine. Fits right in

Why doesn't Hillary and crew go fight for these woman's rights?

Or the woman you see protesting in pink who think they have it so bad?

Seriously I'm surprised this still goes on. The women in that room could just pull that guy down and wash the inside of his ass out with that power washer. You do that enough times those clerics will think twice before doing that again.
    Yeah, strangely the left, dems and liberals are silent.

This is one of the many reasons why they suck. Grow a pair and speak out against BS you fear may bite back, because it is the right thing to do.
    When will people realize this religion needs major reforms, like since the 1400's. Cretins.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    But why do people in those areas put up with that?

I say it's because it's been going on for 1000's of years

They actually believe that women are inferior, they are taught to hate the infidel and they do. They are taught to hate gays and they do. They are taught to hate Jews and they do. As I've posted before, there is a reason Islam hued to the Nazis in WW 2 and to the communists in the Cold War. All three share a common trait that blasts away all the petty differences among them and that makes all three stand apart from civilized society...their religion is their government and their government is their religion.

So I just spent 10 days working out of the Sioux Falls market and did a bunch of jobs in Worthington, MN, which is in the south western corner of Minnesota near the Iowa/S Dakota borders. Back in the 90's, I was a truck driver for a company in Council Bluffs, IA and used to load out of the Swift Pork packing plant often. The joke was always that there were more Mexicans in Worthington than in Mexico. Not any longer as apparently the plant has haired a lot of Somalis and the people in Worthington are fed up. Crime, which used to be very low is now high. They say the Somalis are very arrogant, rude and impossible to deal with. Even the Mexican customers I had are sick of them.

According to neighborhoodscout.com

From our analysis, we discovered that violent crime in Worthington occurs at a rate higher than in most communities of all population sizes in America. The chance that a person will become a victim of a violent crime in Worthington; such as armed robbery, aggravated assault, rape or murder; is 1 in 451. This equates to a rate of 2 per one thousand inhabitants.

Moreover, the rate of property crime in Worthington; burglary, larceny ($50 or more), grand theft auto, and arson; is 14 per 1,000 residents. This is about average for all cities and towns in America of all population sizes.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Yeah, strangely the left, dems and liberals are silent.

This is one of the many reasons why they suck. Grow a pair and speak out against BS you fear may bite back, because it is the right thing to do.
    When will people realize this religion needs major reforms, like since the 1400's. Cretins.
    I don't hear the right crying out about it either for some reason. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Wonder why....

Nice try though
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I don't hear the right crying out about it either for some reason. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Wonder why....

Nice try though
    I think it's the right that is trying to do something about immigration if I am not mistaken. Most liberals wont be happy until entire US is nothing but structural steel and concrete for the entire worlds poor population. 10's of millions of which are born into poverty on this planet every year. The problem as always is unthoughtful reproduction amongst all.

It's conservatives that have the balls to do something and say something, and here I am.

I think we both agree on Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I think it's the right that is trying to do something about immigration if I am not mistaken. Most liberals wont be happy until entire US is nothing but structural steel and concrete for the entire worlds poor population. 10's of millions of which are born into poverty on this planet every year. The problem as always is unthoughtful reproduction amongst all.

It's conservatives that have the balls to do something and say something, and here I am.

I think we both agree on Islam.
    You're another one that might want to go read the transcripts of Trumps call to Mexico and Australia and see how he admits what a lying piece of filth he is.

Still, what does US Immigration have to do with Muslim clerics abusing women in Muslim countries?? THAT is what I was asking about, that the right is also not saying anything about it. Where are the cries oh righteous rightie?
    HipKat's Blog

Still, what does US Immigration have to do with Muslim clerics abusing women in Muslim countries??
    Whataboutism

You're another one that might want to go read the transcripts of Trumps call to Mexico and Australia and see how he admits what a lying piece of filth he is.

Still, what does US Immigration have to do with Muslim clerics abusing women in Muslim countries?? THAT is what I was asking about, that the right is also not saying anything about it. Where are the cries oh righteous rightie?
    Transcripts? I can't remark on something I have no knowledge about. Nobody can do anything about Muslim clerics in other countries, not even other muslims.

We can criticize which many times is a stimulus for change.. you could wiki the conservative commentators that have come out in their vocal opposition, as far as action is concerned I supposed we could start another war
    You can say or think what you want about Trump but only and idiot or blind leftie would argue against a merit based immigration system with people that can easily be integrated ideologically, economically, socially etc.
    Do you think that mistreatment of women by Muslims only happens in Islamic countries?

As far as Trump, show me an honest politician or person in power. He has sound ideas that have merit. As far as his personhood.. yeah I am not a fan, but this is who we got and he got elected so time to move on.

In keeping with the thread...The price of PC... indeed.
    Last edited by Save Us; August 4th, 2017 at 01:15 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is what it has to do with it.

This is their culture for centuries. Import 10,000 of people who live this culture this culture follows the group.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information