Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The price of PC

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Transcripts? I can't remark on something I have no knowledge about. Nobody can do anything about Muslim clerics in other countries, not even other muslims.

We can criticize which many times is a stimulus for change.. you could wiki the conservative commentators that have come out in their vocal opposition, as far as action is concerned I supposed we could start another war
    You can say or think what you want about Trump but only and idiot or blind leftie would argue against a merit based immigration system with people that can easily be integrated ideologically, economically, socially etc.
    Do you think that mistreatment of women by Muslims only happens in Islamic countries?

As far as Trump, show me an honest politician or person in power. He has sound ideas that have merit. As far as his personhood.. yeah I am not a fan, but this is who we got and he got elected so time to move on.

In keeping with the thread...The price of PC... indeed.
    He has no ideas. He has lies. He has empty promises. He has twitter and he has above all else, a fear of being seen as a dope. There's no merit in anything about him
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Here is what it has to do with it.

This is their culture for centuries. Import 10,000 of people who live this culture this culture follows the group.
    Regardless, don't point the finger at Liberals for not crying out about this and pretend the same isn't true about the Conservatives
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    He has no ideas. He has lies. He has empty promises. He has twitter and he has above all else, a fear of being seen as a dope. There's no merit in anything about him
    Hmmmm..now let's see who this could be?......could it be SATAN??

Regardless, don't point the finger at Liberals for not crying out about this and pretend the same isn't true about the Conservatives
    No, Liberals are hypocrites of the worst order. Let them pay more taxes for social programs and generational welfare, shelter the poor, take in refugees. The left's heroes Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman, Rahm Emmanual, Barrack Obam self enrich under the guise of feigned compassion.. You show me a city run by a democrat and I'll show you a fiscal mess.

Excuse me...but. ...

Aren't liberals the ones supposed be clamoring for social justice?? Social justice warriors my a$$. Most of them are pathetic, and blame everyone else for their poor choices in life. .

No, Liberals are hypocrites of the worst order. Let them pay more taxes for social programs and generational welfare, shelter the poor, take in refugees. The left's heroes Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman, Rahm Emmanual, Barrack Obam self enrich under the guise of feigned compassion.. You show me a city run by a democrat and I'll show you a fiscal mess.

Excuse me...but. ...

Aren't liberals the ones supposed be clamoring for social justice?? Social justice warriors my a$$. Most of them are pathetic, and blame everyone else for their poor choices in life. .
    I'll do better than that, I'll show you a state run by a Democrat who's economy is not a fiscal mess - California. Or how about Colorado? Hawaii? Minnesota? Montana? N Carolina, Oregon are all states run by Democrats with growing economies, growing faster than the US Economy
    HipKat's Blog

I'll do better than that, I'll show you a state run by a Democrat who's economy is not a fiscal mess - California. Or how about Colorado? Hawaii? Minnesota? Montana? N Carolina, Oregon are all states run by Democrats with growing economies, growing faster than the US Economy
    Must be some conservative influences. Many of those are also high tax states and some of those have pension time bombs, my point is that most fiscally conservative states tend to better off and certainly better off if there is a major economic time bomb.

Must be some conservative influences. Many of those are also high tax states and some of those have pension time bombs, my point is that most fiscally conservative states tend to better off and certainly better off if there is a major economic time bomb.
    Maybe because the Red States get the most federal Welfare.........
    HipKat's Blog

Like Kansas?

Maybe because the Red States get the most federal Welfare.........
    Yet people are fleeing NY,NJ, CT etc.....Maybe they are going to Florida and Texas for the welfare benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Like Kansas?
    I am sure it's credit rating is better than Illinois (junk)

I am sure it's credit rating is better than Illinois (junk)
    N Korea's credit rating is probably better than Illinois. This state is a disaster
    HipKat's Blog

N Korea's credit rating is probably better than Illinois. This state is a disaster
    It's going to spread.

It's going to spread.
    What do you mean? I thought Trump was gonna "Save Us" all
    HipKat's Blog

What do you mean? I thought Trump was gonna "Save Us" all
    Cute...Considering our problems are economic, I feel better somebody with business acumen is at the helm other than a do nothing ,disconnected, non experienced career politician in office.

20 Trillion in debt cannot be saved, it ultimately results in currency devaluation and collapse OR debt default. His job is to mitigate as much damage as possible. The US is one big fat Illinois, it's just a matter of time as it has been time and time before. I know you are smart enough to see this. The debt doesn't just dissappear like the left would like to believe. Then again they are not known for their critical thinking skills as it applies to these matters. Your kids and grandkids are f'd. So we what we really need to help the situation are more refugees, and continuation with entitlement spending the way they are so sayeth the liberals.
    Last edited by Save Us; August 12th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Cute...Considering our problems are economic, I feel better somebody with business acumen is at the helm other than a do nothing ,disconnected, non experienced career politician in office.

20 Trillion in debt cannot be saved, it ultimately results in currency devaluation and collapse OR debt default. His job is to mitigate as much damage as possible. The US is one big fat Illinois, it's just a matter of time as it has been time and time before. I know you are smart enough to see this. The debt doesn't just dissappear like the left would like to believe. Then again they are not known for their critical thinking skills as it applies to these matters. Your kids and grandkids are f'd. So we what we really need to help the situation are more refugees, and continuation with entitlement spending the way they are so sayeth the liberals.
    Not to stray off the subject but my kids are screwed regardless of the debt. The world is in a tail spin and something dramatic and probably terrible will have to occur to stop it. It's why I never wanted to have kids in the first place, I saw it coming years ago, but things happen and here we are
    HipKat's Blog

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information