Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ruffino's Response in the Bee

Town Board Meetings

Going to a Lancaster Town Board Meeting - you get about the same reaction a Cop would get walking into a crack house.

Unless your part of the game - you find out vary quickly you don't belong there! Unlike Police, tax payers can't call for back-up!

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Originally posted by Hawkeye:
    Well the Town Board meeting has come and gone and two days later nothing on the site Town wins and residents lose again and that's the way it is. No one came and shared their concerns and Giza and Ruffino laugh all the way to elections. The Town residents have no B*ll's to support the gagflies that go to the meeting. In talking to my neighbor, only one person asked anything about the police station, and Ruffino was low key with limited answers. Thanks Mr. Beutler and hope the rest of you guys that watchout for the ball-less taxpayers.
    Sorry Hawkeye, by 4:30 Monday afternoon, I had already been up for 38 hours. As my intentions were to attend as support, not necessarily to speak but at my age, there is no way that I could stay up for another 4 hours and be coherent or look attentive.

Georgia L Schlager

Wink Gorja sorry intent were to the one's that !

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Sorry Hawkeye, by 4:30 Monday afternoon, I had already been up for 38 hours. As my intentions were to attend as support, not necessarily to speak but at my age, there is no way that I could stay up for another 4 hours and be coherent or look attentive.
    The anger is not attended to point finger at any one but in general to the people that support the actions of the board and try to sell a bill of good done by this board. I see that this building as our police station and scares the h*ll out of me. 50 years old and to sell it as the NEW POLICE STATION of Lancaster and people belief them. I understand that after being up 38 hours and staying awake another 4 is to much is like this building being buildt 50 years ago and looking go for another 50 years as the police station is sad.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information