Thread: What's going on with soccer park?

What's going on with soccer park?

I'm hearing many complaints from West Seneca tax paying soccer parents that Wny Flash teams are taking priority over West Seneca House and travel teams when it comes to field scheduling. I heard a few rumors including someone is making money or owes favors. Also why did the Town schedule Galic games for 4 days and not even clear it with West Seneca Soccer scheduling? Hearing its a cluster with teams now trying to reschedule games. Not sure what's going on behind the scenes but I think it's safe to say there is a huge lack of communication.

Soccer fields were left in deplorable condition and many youth soccer teams lost out of games thanks to the West Seneca politicians.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Were games that were scheduled cancelled so other teams could play?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Were games that were scheduled cancelled so other teams could play?
    Yes travel games for Travel West Seneca youth soccer teams as well as West Seneca House league games that were scheduled in the early spring had to be cancelled and some teams could not make the games up due to it being towards the end of the season. Typical NO COMMUNICATION. Felds were also left in bad condition. Why is it the advertisement was Gallic youth games yet beer was being served and allowed to brought into the park? Some residents tell me the beer was flowing as well as the foul language. You look at all WNY suburbs and many school districts now have NEW turf baseball soccer and football fields and in West Seneca school district we have sub par grass surfaces. WE PAY SUCH HIGH TAXES AND YET HAVE LITTLE TO SHOW FOR IT.

Thread Information