Thread: No electoral votes in the State of Denial

No electoral votes in the State of Denial

Like most Americans I'm becoming more and more amused by Hillary's increasingly madcap rants about why she lost the election. It's the Russians, it's the Mongolians, it's mysogny, no wait, its monopsony, no wait, its dropsy, it's Comey and the FBI, no wait, it's Arnold Ziffel and the FFA. It's the DNC. It couldn't possibly be that, as near as anyone can tell, her only campaign platform idea was to follow through on BO's idiotic pledge to let boys who like to wear frilly underpants pee in the girls bathroom. I understand that idea is a winner with a rather large segment of the Democratic Party...I can think of some locally elected Dem officials with whom I'm sure it resonates. I am intrigued by what happened to the hundreds of millions of dollars in campaign contributions to the DNC that must have vanished. All last summer the constant drumbeat on the news was that $$$ was pouring into the Dems by the bucketful while the Republicans were trying to run their campaign on refunds from bottle returns. There's no question that Gates, Buffett, Zuckerberg, Bryn, Musk, the Goldman Sachs crowd, Soros and a host of other 1%'ers poured millions into the DNC. And that doesn't include the millions in "in kind" contributions made by NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, ESPN, the Turner network, the NY. Times, the Washington Post, the Buffalo News etc. in the form of fake news, bogus polling results meant to discourage Republican turnout, advance sharing of debate questions etc. The one area that really bears looking into...if the DNC was broke who walked off with all those millions? And why aren't the networks required to file their "in kind" contributions with the Federal Election Commission?

I need a 'Like' button here. *Like*

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Don't you see the "Like" and "Share" button to the left where the thread starts?

Thread Information