Thread: Speeding in Buffalo

Speeding in Buffalo

Why do the traffic police do nothing about speeding and not stopping at the stop signs? Does any see speeding an problem in Buffalo or should we not enforec the issue and loose the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ because no enforcement?

Maybe because the police realize that driving according to the speed limit and actually stopping at stop signs in the murder capital of New York is risky business.

grump, look at your answer to my question, what are you smoking.. stop signs in the murder capital of New York is risky business.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry A View Post
    Why do the traffic police do nothing about speeding and not stopping at the stop signs? Does any see speeding an problem in Buffalo or should we not enforec the issue and loose the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ because no enforcement?
    Yes they are speeding right out of NY, followed by New Jersey and Connecticut.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry A View Post
    grump, look at your answer to my question, what are you smoking.. stop signs in the murder capital of New York is risky business.
    Gee Jerry, you asked why the police do nothing about speeding and running stop signs and I proposed an answer.

Thread Information