Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: European Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I singled out the IRA because it was a terrorist organization and not all the Irish because terrorism is not required of you by your ethnic heritage if you're Irish. The type of conduct we're seeing from Moslems is required of them by the Glorious Koran.
    If ALL Muslims wanted to kill Infidels, I'm sure you would have noticed by now.

b.b.

Genoobie, you slay me.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post

b.b.
    b.b., just because they haven't all made an attempt yet doesn't prove they don't want to and won't. Don't forget, this is a process that's been going on for hundreds of years. It's not something that began on Sept. 11.

Genoobie, you slay me.
    Hahaha...you must think I'm a Moslem. Tell me, oh glorious theologist perhaps, you can explain why Christians aren't going around killing adulterers, false prophets, or prostitutes (as required by the Bible)?

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    Hahaha...you must think I'm a Moslem. Tell me, oh glorious theologist perhaps, you can explain why Christians aren't going around killing adulterers, false prophets, or prostitutes (as required by the Bible)?
    Sorry, read the Holy Bible, Christians ARE NOT "required" to kill anyone, you're taking from the Old Testament, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth is why we're Christians, there wasn't any Christians in the Old Test. as Jesus wasn't here yet, now in the New Testament, Jesus requires us to LOVE our enemies, but surely not kill false prophets, prostitutes, or adulterers... Whereas Radical Muslims are using "allah" as their rallying point to kill all non-muslims, which is middle ages barbaric ideals...
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Sorry, read the Holy Bible, Christians ARE NOT "required" to kill anyone, you're taking from the Old Testament, Jesus the Christ of Nazareth is why we're Christians, there wasn't any Christians in the Old Test. as Jesus wasn't here yet, now in the New Testament, Jesus requires us to LOVE our enemies, but surely not kill false prophets, prostitutes, or adulterers... Whereas Radical Muslims are using "allah" as their rallying point to kill all non-muslims, which is middle ages barbaric ideals...
    Because, like I said be fore, Allah is Satan in dusguise
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

So you're not required (as Christians) to follow the old testament? So you're suggesting that you follow some parts of the Bible and not others. What's to say that subtlety doesn't exist for the Koran?

Following the Bible, the ENTIRE Bible means understanding Christ forged a new covenant with man, as dg explained above
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Following the Bible, the ENTIRE Bible means understanding Christ forged a new covenant with man, as dg explained above
    "Hip", Genoobie doesn't care, they're just trolling this topic as they don't understand how, when, or by who the Bible was written, they don't know what "revelation knowledge" is, they obviously don't care. But the Koran, offers no salvation, no deity, the ENTIRE Koran is the be lived TODAY as when it was written, ALL RULES/LAW still applies, we're infidels who aren't of their belief, but they particularly hate Jews & Christians for some reason ?
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Genoobie, have any daughters, granddaughters, nieces or grand nieces who need their sexual organs mutilated? I can refer you to religion that provided that as one of its services, along with burning people alive and so on.

Good to know that there are others who find the Irish despicable on account of their terrorism. I mean why did the US let so many of them in? Just to mooch off of hard-working Americans? I'm sick and tired of being asked to wear green on St. Patrick's Day and have that multi-cultural BS crammed down my throat. Round them up like the snakes they are and send them packing.
    This cartoon basically sums it up and don't get met started on the Chinese and Asians.
    You are hallucinating.. I don't recall saying the Irish were despicable. Mooching? yeah, there were not social safety nets when they came over. But if you want more refugees and other down trodden please feel free to take them into your home, good luck trying to get them to integrate with your family customs. You should ask the Swedes how that is working out for them. You should also be pushing for more Afghanis, Yemenis, Syrians,,etc in our classrooms since our youth are being so culturally deprived. Poor kids don't know how much happier and fulfilled they would be.
    Last edited by Save Us; June 5th, 2017 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post

b.b.
    Allah and his profit Mohammed are most displeased by these disobedient followers I can assure you.

Genoobie, have any daughters, granddaughters, nieces or grand nieces who need their sexual organs mutilated? I can refer you to religion that provided that as one of its services, along with burning people alive and so on.
    So you mean like Liberia which is 85% christian but practices female genital mutilation? Try again, that's not a religious thing. Burning people alive? Like Joan of Arc? You're a tool.

"Hip", Genoobie doesn't care, they're just trolling this topic as they don't understand how, when, or by who the Bible was written, they don't know what "revelation knowledge" is, they obviously don't care. But the Koran, offers no salvation, no deity, the ENTIRE Koran is the be lived TODAY as when it was written, ALL RULES/LAW still applies, we're infidels who aren't of their belief, but they particularly hate Jews & Christians for some reason ?
    Um, so do you disregard all Laws in the old testament since that was before man's new covenant with god?

So you mean like Liberia which is 85% christian but practices female genital mutilation? Try again, that's not a religious thing. Burning people alive? Like Joan of Arc? You're a tool.
    The practice goes on there. Please prove that it's the Christian population that's practicing it. An Imam in Virginia went public last week with his call for female mutilation in America. When it got blowback other Moslems "disavowed" his demand...just like Moslems "disavow" the last terror attack,all the while planning the next one. Just like last summer when Sanders supporters went from state to state openly disrupting Democratic state conventions only to have ole' Bernie "disavow" their activities, all the while planning disruptions at the next convention. I'll confess I'm no biblical scholar but I missed the passage that calls for attacks on innocent people going about their business in public markets, entertainment venues and workplaces.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information