Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: European Terrorists

Oh, Genoobie, you never answered my inquiry about whether you have any female family members you want to subject to the practice.

Hell, Genoobie, the practice goes on here. A "doctor" in Michigan was recently charged with violating the federal law that makes it criminal. BO did nothing to prevent the practice or enforce the law during his presidency. He, Holder and Lynch were far too busy encouraging attacks on the police to bother with protecting a bunch of 9 or 10 year old girls whose parents were handing them over to a butcher. I will say that I'm not aware of any case where a Catholic priest, Protestant minister or a rabbi has publically advocated for the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Hell, Genoobie, the practice goes on here. A "doctor" in Michigan was recently charged with violating the federal law that makes it criminal. BO did nothing to prevent the practice or enforce the law during his presidency. He, Holder and Lynch were far too busy encouraging attacks on the police to bother with protecting a bunch of 9 or 10 year old girls whose parents were handing them over to a butcher. I will say that I'm not aware of any case where a Catholic priest, Protestant minister or a rabbi has publically advocated for the practice.
    Interesting article, actually a whole website. Might help you with your issues.

http://www.historyofcircumcision.net/

b.b.

Thanks bob but I'll pass. If you support female genital mutilation good for you. Contact Genoobie. Maybe the two of you have some females in your familes you want to subject to it. If so, right on!! Just be aware that it's a violation of federal law and NY law. Under the circumstances, I suggest you turn your family members over to a religious zealot who will use any available tool including a piece of broken glass to perform the process.

Hey Genoobie...just thinking about my post earlier today about how Bernie Sanders' supporters disrupted Democratic state conventions all last summer and he routinely" disavowed" knowledge. Interesting that today one of his supporters launched an assassination attempt against a Republican congressman. Sanders didn't even bother to "disavow" this one; he simply launched a limp wristed statement about how political assassination isn't very nice. If you can't win nomination then launch a campaign of assassination. Heil Hitler. Bernie has learned the lessons well.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Interesting article, actually a whole website. Might help you with your issues.

http://www.historyofcircumcision.net/

b.b.
    Medically there is a HUGE difference between male and female circumcision. It is basically clitoral amputation, and/ or surgical trimming of the labia. There is a reason why it is outlawed in civilized countries, then again so is disciplining your wife with a firm object , arresting/torturing gay people, stoning adulterers, corporeal punishment or death for blasphemy or waging jihad against heretics etc. etc. etc. I could go on and on and on. That's how messed up it is. .

Save Us, some people are blind to the difference. In fact the more outrageous and destructive the practices of some sects, the more likely they are to garner the approval of Democrats, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NY Times, Buffalo News and so on.

Grump, proof that FGM is a central African thing, not a Muslim thing. But hey facts, never stopped you before so why start now? I bet you can't wait for Santa Claus this, having been such a good boy and all.
    http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...uslim-problem/

Save Us, some people are blind to the difference. In fact the more outrageous and destructive the practices of some sects, the more likely they are to garner the approval of Democrats, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, NY Times, Buffalo News and so on.
    I am just trying to figure out at what point in time being liberals/left transformed in to self loathing and guilt ridden/priviledged that they totally eschewed any semblance of common sense for fear of offense. Is this a recent phenomena?

Don't you find it strange how women's rights groups and LGBT don't do much criticizing of Islam and it's beliefs?

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    Grump, proof that FGM is a central African thing, not a Muslim thing. But hey facts, never stopped you before so why start now? I bet you can't wait for Santa Claus this, having been such a good boy and all.
    I think that article is FOS, The purpose of FGM is to prevent promiscuity, infidelity, and sexual pleasure. Now what religion seems to be so obsessed with sex that they make their women cover up, not be un accompanied in public, stoned for adultery, virginity exams etc etc. C'mon..... seriously that religion is so obsessed with sex it would make a great monologue for a comic if death weren't a risk. It's the first religion and only one that I know of that puts sex in the afterlife.

So, on the verge of death, on the precipice of having the mysteries of life and universe unfold and having your consciousness advance, all you can think about is gratifying your sexual impulses....how base. How ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    I always rely on Mother Jones when I'm looking for accurate objective reporting. A Virginia imam called for female genital mutilation in America, not a priest, not a minister, not a rabbi. Blabber all you want and always rely on Mother Jones.

I always rely on Mother Jones when I'm looking for accurate objective reporting. A Virginia imam called for female genital mutilation in America, not a priest, not a minister, not a rabbi. Blabber all you want and always rely on Mother Jones.
    Yeah, I guessed you'd try to ad hominem your way out of it. Such a child. Explain why the practice is nearly non-existent in Iraq, Jordan and Syria then? Oh right, you won't have an answer, or maybe you'll use Breitbart...

Eritrea is another country with a Christian Majority and FGM. The best part about exposing idiocy is all you have to do is shine a light on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I think that article is FOS, The purpose of FGM is to prevent promiscuity, infidelity, and sexual pleasure. Now what religion seems to be so obsessed with sex that they make their women cover up, not be un accompanied in public, stoned for adultery, virginity exams etc etc. C'mon..... seriously that religion is so obsessed with sex it would make a great monologue for a comic if death weren't a risk. It's the first religion and only one that I know of that puts sex in the afterlife.

So, on the verge of death, on the precipice of having the mysteries of life and universe unfold and having your consciousness advance, all you can think about is gratifying your sexual impulses....how base. How ridiculous.

Which is one of the reasons that Islam is full of crap. Like I said before, everything it promises can be attained on Earth so there's no NEED for Allah
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Which is one of the reasons that Islam is full of crap. Like I said before, everything it promises can be attained on Earth so there's no NEED for Allah
    Mohammed was a warmonger, slaver, polygamist, enjoyed blood letting of non believers, his youngest wife was 9. Liberals defend and are afraid of this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Mohammed was a warmonger, slaver, polygamist, enjoyed blood letting of non believers, his youngest wife was 9. Liberals defend and are afraid of this garbage.
    Umm, but I'M a Liberal
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information