Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deputy Highway Superintendent

Deputy Highway Sperintendent

This gets better and better. This guy replaced a working foreman from the department who had the Deputy job for less than two weeks. By the way another longtime friend of Mr. Social Life (Wegner). What confuses me is the fact that Mr. Poules resigned and went back to his original position because he moved to West Seneca.

What has Mr. Wegner done that is wonderful and money saving for the town. Lets see he changed our hours from 7:30am- 3:30pm to 6am-2pm and now
    7am-3pm. all we had to do was work thru our breaks and lunch. Yea like that happened. I hope this guys stays here for ever and saves the town a lot of money. At least I and the rest of the us that frequent his bar will be taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    I just found out that Mr. Wagner's new hire does not live in the town of Cheektowaga he lives in Lancaster! Was that on his resume? Will the town board make him move into the town? Or will they let him slide till the next the election of HWS?
    mm, now that don't surprise me
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan View Post
    Youre right ! Im new to Cheektowaga
    thats ok maybe we can hook up and ill give ya a history lesson, but will need about a year

Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    and she was up dennis gabby's butt too~. but the real truth is the people of cheektowaga elected alice
    stooth, now gabby he was a real ass-----it to the town

Let me correct some mistakes made in my last post regarding Wegner changing our work hours. We were supposedly to work thru our breaks and lunch and we were going home at 1 pm. Wow wasn't that a huge savings.

Now back to the new Deputy, there are quite a few people that work in the town with plenty of knowledge to run the day to day operations of the highway department. But as usual the most inexperienced person gets the upper management position. I agree with mnolder, I am sure someone somewhere with a little more qualifications would love the 18 month opportunity to prove themselves.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheektowagainsider View Post
    This is the first of many posts to come for me. So many issues all in one thread. The new Deputy is laughed at when he comes to work. Thats always a moral booster. Managerial experience is not the only thing that is needed. A solid individual with construction background is what is needed. Two out of the past three Deputies had construction backgrounds. Mr. Sprada and Mr. Kowal. were two of the best this town has ever seen. They were great for the department. This guy is a mockery to the superintendent and the town. Maybe decisions for open postions of this magnitude shouldn't be made over beers at the Nickle. More to come soon.

how do you know this? How long have you known him? usually people say this stuff because their balls could be place in a vise mr insider.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, beers at the nickel creek politics and deals nothing like it. i must say i have been there with the boys. but no deals just sniffing. oh res....... i picked up your scent at marks hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

thats me and my good friend sammy

Last edited by cheekman; February 9th, 2010 at 07:43 PM.

WNY Res, do you think I am an idiot! I have known your friend Wegner for many years. Do you think I was going to tell you on how we first met. Please don't insult my integrity. Yes I work for the town and know the ins and outs of it. There are some really great people that work here and in other departments, so please people don't sterotype all town workers. As for this hire (deputy), it was totally due to the fact of their long time friendship and not anything else. I love it, wouldn't you want a boss that didn't know his --s from a hole in the ground. This is a run away ship. Just ask one of my fellow workers that don't have their beer glass up Marks butt.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    I just found out that Mr. Wagner's new hire does not live in the town of Cheektowaga he lives in Lancaster! Was that on his resume? Will the town board make him move into the town? Or will they let him slide till the next the election of HWS?
    So now this guy lives in LANCASTER,and falls into a cake job! I think the town board should look into this hire of Mr. Wagner and Mr. Wagner himself so what if he is elected. Get some balls town board!

So what's this guys name? Just curious why his name hasn't been listed yet.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    cheekman
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh, beers at the nickel creek politics and deals nothing like it. i must say i have been there with the boys. but no deals just sniffing. oh res....... i picked up your scent at marks hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

thats me and my good friend sammy
    Your sniffer is close but no cigar. I can't remember how long ago but I think we had a speakup get together there because someone recommend it. Other than that I haven't been there.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Your sniffer is close but no cigar. I can't remember how long ago but I think we had a speakup get together there because someone recommend it. Other than that I haven't been there.
    lololol........ marks a good guy.... but the politics are bad in the town.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information